Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poll: Toddlers or Create a Style?

Comments

• EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    My answer is....
    pG4O5.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited March 2015
    Why can't we have both? Because the budget will not allow it. Let's get REAL. It isn't "too hard", it is too expensive. Even if we do eventually get both, one will come out before the other. Which one do you want to come out first?
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Personally, Create-A-Style is more important/significant to my own playstyle than Toddlers have ever been. So I would have to say CASt.

Honestly though, I think such polls/choices are pretty plum. FWIW, I feel that -both- of these should have been part of the TS4 base game. And if they're not in TS5 when/if it comes around, I don't see myself continuing any further with the Sims franchise.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • PinkJellyBeansPinkJellyBeans Posts: 219 Member
    Toddlers. Always. I personally don't care for CASt, I would be more than happy with a color wheel.
  • FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    CASt for me
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Create-A-Style.
  • jtlvstay3jtlvstay3 Posts: 18 Member
    Create A Style
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Toddlers!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    CASt made me cringe but not as much as toddlers did.
    It depends on how much content comes with toddlers really. Their clothing options in the sims 3 were horrid I would never dress my child in those. So they need more stylish clothing mainly and a "well-behaved" trait that makes them less demonic when their needs are low. if not CASt all the way!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Okay, I really want toddlers back in for all the people who want them. And I do feel they should be in the game. But if we are choosing between toddlers and CAST, sorry masses, I gotta go with CAST.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    This is an easy one for me to decide... Toddlers. :)
  • peppapig1993peppapig1993 Posts: 243 Member
    Toddlers without a doubt. Create a Style was so slow for me and so time consuming. I appreciate the possibilities it created. But I don't miss it like I miss toddlers! :)
    Origin ID: zobosims
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Toddlers.
  • Sheba1197Sheba1197 Posts: 48 Member
    I agree with a lot of you. Toddlers, they are surely missed. Bring back the toddlers please :)
  • LBDXLBDX Posts: 382 Member
    Toddlers. CASt was the biggest thing slowing down TS3. I don't want that to come back. All of those textures and everything it had to render, yuck. No. thank. you.
    CyXin77.gif
    American in Canada. Spoon rest enthusiast.
    Origin ID: texeganjane
    How to fix miscellaneous bugs in your Sims 4 game, here!
  • stcarnamedwantstcarnamedwant Posts: 86 Member
    Not gonna lie, I loved being able to customize my clothes and whatnot in TS3. On the other hand, though, I do not miss the rendering issues it caused. And while I never particularly enjoyed toddlers, I'd rather they come back than CASt, given the option. It would add more realism and flow to the aging (as would a "tween" age group).
  • crazygrl32084crazygrl32084 Posts: 114 Member
    as much as I miss toddlers, CAS is what I really need... I HATE not being able to customize my floors and furniture
    we're all mad here...
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I can't decide either lol!

Toddlers did run smoother than the tool :D but I used that so much in the Sims 3!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    I miss toddlers, for all the reasons above. Plus you could build their skills more easily than children, since they weren't in school. But what I really miss? Hot tubs. Being able to get my sims into a good mood is so much harder without them.
  • foreverblackforeverblack Posts: 41 Member
    Create a Style was great.
    I don't really enjoy playing the toddlers but I do think they're a necessary life stage.
    So my vote would be for Create a Style.
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    TODDLERS!
  • auricio288auricio288 Posts: 149 Member
    Toddlers. Create a Style is impossible in this game.
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    auricio288 wrote: »
    Toddlers. Create a Style is impossible in this game.

What makes you think toddlers would be impossible?

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    CaSt if it doesn't make that bugs like the sims 3. (how do I vote to delete toddlers from the real life?)
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!