Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's up with siblings having 'suggestive' conversations?

2...Next

Comments

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    The fact she is in her underwear makes it even more creepy.... Ugh...

That, and the creepy weird blob thing called Sims4 spaghetti! :s

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • RealmOfAJAXRealmOfAJAX Posts: 87 Member
    It's just a bug you, to fix it exit the current conversation and say something else.
    Origin: RealmOfAJAX
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    There's at least one thread on this issue in the Bugs & Issues category. And per the comment and screenshot I posted there, the meaning of "suggestive" is clearly romantic.

16856043811_95c68c7ab5_b.jpg

Yes, it clearly is a "hint" to say something romantic. But the choice is still up to you. You can choose to do so or not. However, when it comes to adults conversing with children I do agree it shouldn't show up as a choice. Even in a game.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    The fact she is in her underwear makes it even more creepy.... Ugh...

That, and the creepy weird blob thing called Sims4 spaghetti! :s

g13709169378108622.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    If you're playing in Willow Creek...it's implied to be in the American South, and stuff like that just comes with the territory over there.

And that still doesn't explain why kids can be reeled into this. D:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I really hate this, I hope EA fix this as soon as possible. This is not ok. Is like incentive to say is ok to flirt with family members or even kids come on EA. Fix this for yesterday!
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    If you're playing in Willow Creek...it's implied to be in the American South, and stuff like that just comes with the territory over there.

And that still doesn't explain why kids can be reeled into this. D:

As someone who grew up in the south... no, it does not "come with the territory".
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • kdalecua624kdalecua624 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @AnnLee87 said:
    > I created a household that has an adult mom and dad with a young adult son and his wife. For the life of me I could not get the dad to stop flirting with his daughter-in-law. Everyone's relationship was failing. He would blows kisses to her at the dining room table and his wife and son would get upset. I call it a failure and the two couples are now divorced and forgotten about by me. This kind of stuff needs to be fixed.
    >
    > In my game every conversation is suggestive. Also, the dad in this household always walked around like a gloomy Sim and got sad at times but he is not gloomy. I created him with the default walk style. The game is messed up!

This!!! This has been driving me crazy in my game! My Sim's father-in-law is constantly flirting with her, and while it hasn't had a noticeable effect on their relationships with their spouses, it IS quite annoying that it keeps happening. The level of flirtatiousness seen in TS4 is way out of hand. Normally I only play one family, but recently I branched out a bit and selected another one to mess around with. After only ONE day in-game, I went back to check on my original family only to find that my Sim who is happily married to her soul-mate and best friend had three lovers! Evidently she uses her time quite well, considering how long it takes me to build a relationship with another Sim even when I'm doing it intentionally...