Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Needs to Fix the codes for Walmart Buyers

Comments

• Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    Tulsa Manager of Walmart should be appeased...he might take all Sim 4 off the shelf...because it $131 they loss two games and Sims 4 loss $131 dollars from EA and Sims 4 mistakes. Two Sim 4 games were thrown into the trash...Walmart manager of Tulsa cannot put open games Sim 4 back on the shelf...it is gone and it is dead Jim..as they say in Star Trek the original...Dr McCoy.

They weren't thrown in the trash. They are returned to the distributor.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Like I said if you had the code up for 2 hours after we all told you to take it down then more the likely someone registered the game. Not everyone on this forum is honest there are many trolls on this forum and adding a code to a game is asking it to be stolen.

You ... you can't be serious. The game code was posted on the forums? ....

I ... words ... wow.

Yes it was. I saw it.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    OP all your spam bumping broke this thread lol. It's no longer being bumped.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    Like I said if you had the code up for 2 hours after we all told you to take it down then more the likely someone registered the game. Not everyone on this forum is honest there are many trolls on this forum and adding a code to a game is asking it to be stolen.

I ... words ... wow.

Yes it was. I saw it.

I am at a loss for words. So ... wow. Lol. This made my month.

But Wolfie, you got no more wolfeyes as your avatar pic. I liked that pic.
  • Options
    caprice12210caprice12210 Posts: 369 Member
    They weren't thrown in the trash. They are returned to the distributor. Well so this is what Sims 4 wants...I am at the loss of it all at least I gotten my full refund...131 dollars loss for Sims 4...most game companies want to make money not lose money.
  • Options
    The way Tulsa Walmart Manager acted as if I was not first with type of problem...he was very nice and polite about returning my refund of Sim 4...I did not have to beg and plead...I would hate for this to happen to someone else...who wants to play Sim 4. Sim 4 if you want to move to Sim 5 better repair the damage that happen to Walmart. Walmart wants to make money even Sim 4 does not...You loss $131...Walmart loss $131 so get to the program...hire quality people with an education who have a people sense and avoid all fraud as possible...get every 100 percent error free and then make money..
  • Options
    klmorganklmorgan Posts: 229 Member
    This is the most entertainment I've seen on the sims forums in a while.
  • Options
    I am glad you are entertain...Klmorgan.....but why?
  • Options
    RealmOfAJAXRealmOfAJAX Posts: 87 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Do you have origin?

everyone has to have origin to play sims 4 :)

I'm saying maybe he wasn't Signed in or it wasn't installed at that particular time when he tried installing it; or maybe he did not have internet.
    Origin: RealmOfAJAX
  • Options
    Does not matter to me right now I am back playing Sim 3 and not having single problem with Origin...Origin is having a party over their loss last week $131 for EA....I am glad I am not out of $131 dollars....I heard of companies that rather loose money than to make money usually with their insurance of some sort....we cannot make Million we have loose to -Million..
  • Options
    Origin becomes installed when try to install game Sim 4...If you Have Sims 3 You have Origin.
  • Options
    code in the box was false...or Origin did not like the code I had given or did not want me to Own Sim 4 whatever comes first
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I am glad you are entertain...Klmorgan.....but why?
    Because you are so ignorant that you can't see what posting codes on the forums do.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    WolfEyes wrote: »

I ... words ... wow.

Yes it was. I saw it.

I am at a loss for words. So ... wow. Lol. This made my month.

But Wolfie, you got no more wolfeyes as your avatar pic. I liked that pic.

Go take a good look at the pic on my profile. ;)

I'll probably change it back in a few days. :)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    They weren't thrown in the trash. They are returned to the distributor. Well so this is what Sims 4 wants...I am at the loss of it all at least I gotten my full refund...131 dollars loss for Sims 4...most game companies want to make money not lose money.

If you had contacted EA Help like you had been directed to on your first thread about this issue, you'd be able to play the first copy of Sims 4 that you bought. Since you chose to ignore getting help directly from EA and just want to gripe, I have no sympathy for you.

Have a nice day. :)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    who do think told me to exchange the Sim 4 at Walmart for another one..he was the one told me the code was incorrect from the booklet...gee
  • Options
    I have no sympathy that Sim 4 loss $131 dollars...I have gotten my full refund from Walmart. Walmart is not happy with Sim 4 they want to make money.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I did contact EA help they told the code was incorrect from box and told me to exchange for another Sim 4..this time the code was not asked so I did not want to keep a box watch it collect dust so I return it back to Walmart and gotten my full refund and .so Sim 4 loss $131
  • Options
    Walmart ordered me to never buy any Sim 4 products.
  • Options
    Walmart is out of $131 dollars because of poor Sim 4 products...
  • Options
    Walmart could recall all Sim 4...because Manager of Walmart acted that this happened before with Sim 4 does not work...I did not have to beg or plead all I had do show the proof purchase, proof of the exchange then refund my full money $65.55......poor Sim 4 loss Money last Friday at 10:30am..
  • Options
    Sims 4 and Walmart loss $131 dollars this last Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:30 am...HoORAY
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    sims 4 loss money and I do not weep...so sad that they loss money and they will not fix the code...fix the code save them from being poor...oh my...what I am supposed do.I am 51 and do not care...most likely was not as good as sim 3
  • Options
    Walmart Manager smiled and took me to register and give me in cash my full refund from Sim 4....poor Sim 4 does not know to make cash..............but could have.
  • Options
    Sims 4 only wants is my bank card and credit card...which I do not have...I work by cash...I use cash only for all my Sim 3 products, my Sim 2 products and my Sim 1 products..hoory Sim 4 loss money $131...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top