Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I like about TS4

With so many discussions about what is missing or what we don't like, surely there is some things or thing that we like about TS4. I like that once an aspiration is achieved, we can choose another. Unlike in TS3 once that main goal was done, you couldn't. Happy Simming and a Sim Hug for you all. :)

Comments

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Interesting. What else do you like? Please share more as I'm reinstalling the game next month and would like to know what features are the most enjoyable to play.
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    I like that too although I haven't achieved it yet. :smile:

I do like the careers even the rabbithole jobs. I like the work to get promoted because it allows me to stop promotions any time I want.

I hope that we will have a way for them to be self employed in the future without owning a shop.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited March 2015
    I like CAS, and frankly I thought the choice selection was a lot better than 3.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Everything in 4 is better than 3, imo.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I like the children most of all in Sims4. I like the look, the fact that the A grade does not matter and if a child graduates with a D, there is no negative consequence. I like how the skills are, because it allows me to play the kids as kids and not just endless skilling machines like they used to be for me in the past.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    I like the children most of all in Sims4. I like the look, the fact that the A grade does not matter and if a child graduates with a D, there is no negative consequence. I like how the skills are, because it allows me to play the kids as kids and not just endless skilling machines like they used to be for me in the past.

If your teen turns into Ya while having an A in school they start their careers on level 3. I really like that feature :smile:
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Gruffman wrote: »

If your teen turns into Ya while having an A in school they start their careers on level 3. I really like that feature :smile:

For a teen yes, but for the child age that A grade makes no difference (unless on the whiz-kid aspiration). If the child ages to teen with an A or with the D, there is no difference.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I like how you can go to any world. Once we get more EP's w/more worlds (& more space), I think this feature will be so beneficial.
    I love the unexpected events. I have a lot of things happen in my game, that are so random & unexpected that it makes the game fun, & takes my storylines to places that perhaps I didn't plan. I think someone else mentioned changing aspirations...& that's definitely a plus.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I like the multitasking. It amuses me to get my teens to text on the toilet. And I like the foodies photographing their dinner - I'm pretty sure I follow them all on instagram already!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Call me nutty, but I like the bright colours and the vibrant worlds.

post-6670-Homer-Simpson-Gifs-kvjg.gif

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I like the different paintings my artist sims can create. The mood inspired ones are pretty cool too. I especially like some of the masterpieces my sim has made.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    MTS_plasticbox-1475284-liberated-rocks-01_00.jpg

the details in the rocks, the subtle shades of the sky

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    KirkTrembleKirkTremble Posts: 32 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > I like the multitasking. It amuses me to get my teens to text on the toilet. And I like the foodies photographing their dinner - I'm pretty sure I follow them all on instagram already!

Yes , the multitasking is great. And texting/phone chatting on the pot is funny. I laughed the first time one did it. BTW, have any of you discovered the cave behind the Landgrab's house? have to have lvl 10 in handiness. I just discovered it but need my Sim to hit the lvl so they can break the boards.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    I love all the details and the textures of the grass. I can definitely tell it's grass.
    tumblr_inline_ndr7vsJJIH1sknlub.png
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    I love the quirkiness of the Sims, they seem much more expressive and 'alive' than Sims of the past, the facial expressions constantly make me laugh. I love the multitasking aspect and the community lots being busy and fun.

I do miss teenagers being more of their own life stage, they were my favourite age group to play in TS2 and TS3 but the children are great in TS4, really sweet and endearing!