Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnancy Aging Mod?

Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
I was wondering if anyone could make a pregnancy mod so that your sims can age while pregnant, My sims never age while pregnant (like they've been at 16 days left for the whole pregnancy) I asked a sim guru & they said they made the game like that :/ So my sim had 3 children, but she's like 45+ days younger than her husband now, and yes I know I can age her anyways, but I'd rather have it fixed or at least a mod :P my OCD does this lol

Cheers!

-Mike
-Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore

Comments

• Options
    No one?
    :(
    -Stilw8tin

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    At the moment, existing aging mods aren't working and can't be updated. I think it'll be a while before you see this.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    oh darn :( okay, thanks for replying though! :)
    -Stilw8tin

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Dark Gaia's Tweaked Age Length mod has been updated. I don't know if that affects aging while pregnant - I think it doesn't.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    BkGrl72BkGrl72 Posts: 45 Member
    There was only 1 pregnancy length mod out there and I have no idea if it works since the 03/26 patch. The creator, MasterDinadan at MTS, has not responded to any comments on his thread since September, and there have been no updates posted on the mod page either. I'm hoping someone will take it upon themselves to update it soon. 3 days is not enough time for longer sim ages.
  • Options
    Does it still make them age while pregnant though? :)
    -Stilw8tin

• Options
    ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    I don't think that one does. It just edits the length that the Sim is pregnant. And an aging mod only edits Sims by age and reward traits, not by pregnancy.