Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Content i wish would not be brough back to the sims4(*Feedback)

Here is my feedback and my list of things i do not went to see return in the sims4

the first thing i do not went to see return and brough back in the sims4 is the shower woohoo that was a useless feature second i wish that the interaction remain as they are do not change anything as i do not went to see the sims2 kiss or animations brough back as they would only slow down the game and the most important thing i went to see keep out of the game are the following listed in bold *do not bring back vampires witches body hair or zombies and werewolves keep those out of the game and do not bring back the skinydipping thing sims as it was something i dislike to see thank you
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2015
    Do not bring back dryers and washing machines, everything but this.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    do not bring back dryers and washing machines

Excuse me please respect the fact that i went those back in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »

Then please respect everyone else who wishes to have everything you don't want to have in the game. It's only fair, right?

That's exacly my point.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Do not bring back choices. I want to role play being a zombie. I have to think all the time normally so it's nice to have someone tell me what I should find fun. I absolutely love grinding and sims with no individuality.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    If they bring back supernatural things, I want the ability to turn it off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TamrynnTamrynn Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2015
    So I actually liked the majority of content in the Sims3 with a few notable exceptions:
    <list>
    <li>Sims3 Cars/Bikes: they were so buggy it was painful and cited as a major reason for game bloat and increased load times. If they could do them better here I'd welcome them back.</li>
    <li>Full-sized fairies: I'm sorry but they did not appeal to me at all.</li>
    <li> The Last EP (Into the Future?): held no appeal for me.</li>
    <li> Disappearing Active Sims: wait that wasn't a feature? It happened every game for me.</li>
    </list>
    I'm pretty sure I enjoyed everything else.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    my list of things i do not went to see return in the sims4

i do not went to see return the shower woohoo
    i do not went to see the sims2 kiss or animations
    do not bring back body hair
    do not bring back the skinydipping thing

:p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

You should respect the fact that there are items on your list that other people want back in the game.

From your list I would like:

Shower woohoo
    Body hair (need it to fully create a friend's Simself, along with wider range of facial hair including more mustaches)
    Witches (both good and evil depending on traits)
    Skinny dipping

I'll respect your desire for washers and dryers (I didn't mind them -- doing laundry was a good way for my Sim teens to get let off the hook when they got in trouble) if you'll respect other people's desires for the things you don't care for. Deal? B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member

You should respect the fact that there are items on your list that other people want back in the game.

From your list I would like:

Shower woohoo
    Body hair (need it to fully create a friend's Simself, along with wider range of facial hair including more mustaches)
    Witches (both good and evil depending on traits)
    Skinny dipping

I'll respect your desire for washers and dryers (I didn't mind them -- doing laundry was a good way for my Sim teens to get let off the hook when they got in trouble) if you'll respect other people's desires for the things you don't care for. Deal? B)

Its a deal its just that me when i play a game eather it be the sims4 or a game like lunar silver star story complete touch on my ipad i tend to get serious sorry about this

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Items I would prefer not be brought back:

Imaginary friends -- there was a bit of a creepy factor with making them "real"
    Full sized fairies -- they were cool but the wings just totally didn't work graphically
    Zombies -- if you could limit them to a single town or turn them off, fine, but when I had fraternity members turn into zombies at University the same night they were hosting a party, it was time for the no zombies mod
    An complete Supernatural pack -- if we're going to get Supernaturals do it gradually; adding 4 at once plus improving a 5th was just overkill

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Raven_1991Raven_1991 Posts: 11 New Member
    Things I don't want back

Imaginary friends - I HATED them
    Laundry - just made my house a mess and the appliances never fitted in the kitchen causing me to always build a laundry room to hide them
    Burglars - just made to annoy me personally especially starting out in a starter place with no money for an alarm
    Anything supernatural - didn't like any of it to be honest
    Stupid destinations - never have I wanted to visit China, and if I go to Egypt its to go to a resort and MAYBE go on a TOUR of a pyramid. France, yes you go for the culture but mainly to take a selfie at the top of the Eiffel tower and buy a baguette and baret. Give us a holiday resort with a hotel, pool, and stupid things to do like archery.
    Unchartered Islands - I just failed clearing any of these
    Mermaids - cool for the first go at playing with them - annoying afterwards

Other then that I'm happy haha
  • MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member

I really wish you would do what you ask of others. I know I have asked you to do the very same thing, to respect what others want in the game, in response to many of your comments regarding future content that others have requested. We will all have to compromise, in varying degrees, to what is or isn't included in the game. Some things we will have no interest in. Some things we will love, but others will dislike. It will always be this way. In the mean time it would be helpful to respect one another and all of our varying likes and dislikes.
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I hated the washing machines. But I had the magic option to not put one in my house.

• ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    So let's get this right. I'm not allowed to state what I don't want in the game, just in case somebody else does?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2015
    OP - MY Great Gobblers Ghost - why is it you want things not brought back because YOU don't like them? Don't want something - don't buy the ep with the stuff in it. Have they not cut enough of the play many of us love - you want them to take out what was left of things many of us like. BULL! Learn how to not buy eps - but don't go advocating for everybody getting anything else cut out of this game. It is already unplayable for some due to cutting stuff out of the base game - don't go advocating for the destruction of the eps - especially any supernaturals which has been in the Sims games - all of them - from the beginning. It is not my fault you don't like fantasy. You apparently have a perfect life full of nothing but realism and get no joy in fantasizing and need no escapes from real life. JUdging from the state of the world as a whole you are a very small minority - as not many people have a need to have all of their life including the games they play full of nothing but reality. Truth be said in my real life world - Reality S.u. ck.s

And that's my FEEDBACK on this subject period.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    If they bring back supernatural things, I want the ability to turn it off.
    Don't see why they wouldn't give this option. You could turn it off in TS3 too. Or just not buy the ep. No offense but some of us want to see witches and the like back in game as badly as some others want toddlers and CASt.

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I pretty much love most all of the content from games 1-3, so any of it can come back - except Katy Perry Stuff. I would be perfectly fine if that candy-coated confection never returns.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @mooredt21 I don't think you ever have to worry about that :smiley: I read somewhere the reason it was discontinued was because Katie Perry pulled out of the contract or asked for it to be taken out or something. Image change I think was the reason they said. I guess being associated with a candy-coated video game pack wasn't good for whatever image she was trying to establish.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    edited March 2015
    Actually she is making her own game at present - well overseeing it I guess - but it is an app. I was reading about it late last week in fact ironically on the stock market pages.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/video/watch/katy-perry-to-release-her-own-mobile-game/vi-AA91R9k

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I can't wait for vampires,witches, zombies and werewolves......especially zombies. Maybe it will actually make me want to play this game.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    I can't wait for vampires,witches, zombies and werewolves......especially zombies. Maybe it will actually make me want to play this game.

At present that might be my only hope for Sims 4 - because at this point I just can't enjoy the game no matter how hard I tried.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

At present that might be my only hope for Sims 4 - because at this point I just can't enjoy the game no matter how hard I tried.

I can see it all now though.........eat 12 gardens so you can become a better zombie. Turn 10 Sims into vampires.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I can see it all now though.........eat 12 gardens so you can become a better zombie. Turn 10 Sims into vampires.

A BIG LOL for that. I am still snickering. Thank you for the laugh - I can use it. Too funny and so true.

In dreams - I LIVE!