Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    You are more than welcome @Karababy52, hope you have a great week too!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Thank you very much @Buildnshare for your wonderful suggestions, much appreciated and all taken on board :)
    Many congratulations @misscbong a truly awesome design, very well deserved :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    EXPERT RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #14 - OPERATION HOME FRONT

@masajo
    This place looks amazing! The architecture is simple yet elegant, your choice of exterior treatments fits incredibly well. The landscaping is uncomplicated, yet it really helps the curb appeal of the home. Great use of imagination to include that car port. The layout of the home works well and I can see it translating into play. Your choice of furnishings is fabulous and that children’s room is just adorable. Your palette really helps to harmonise the whole place.

Suggestions: When taking your pictures, try not to get quite so much foliage in the foreground, it can make it quite difficult to make out the rest of the room.

@Karababy52
    Such a cool MCM home! The architecture is perfect for the style and the exterior treatments help solidify the whole look of the place. Your landscaping fits well. Your interior layout works well and I think that your exceptional use of colour to really help sell this funky interior design. That master bedroom is my favourite room in the home, it’s just superbly decorated! You have made some good use of clutter to help the home feel lived in.

Suggestions: The landscaping feels a little basic in my honest opinion, a little colour may have helped improve its curb appeal.

The winner is....

@Karababy52

GArBA5W.jpg
    Thanks again @BuildnShare will watch those plants in future :)
    Fantastic build @Karababy52 many congrats, a very well deserved win :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    GAH! \o/ My first win! Yay! I'm so happy @BuildnShare Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and critique! You're right about the landscaping, but I made it basic on purpose since it was supposed to be minimal. I originally had shelving with flower pots under the front windows because the original Weyerhaeuser design photo I used for inspiration depicted flower boxes there, but I couldn't get it to look right so I went with the palm plants instead. Ah well... I just love this house, and so does Ryan and Rebecca. ;) Thanks again! <3

And thank you @masajo I absolutely adored your build, so this is very humbling to be chosen over such a talented and respected builder in our community. I'm getting all choked up here. lol :)

This news just made my whole day! <3
    ESTABLISHED RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #14 - OPERATION HOME FRONT

@gmcrozier
    056H-0008 has a very neat, clean and crisp external appearance and named very appropriately for a military house. Your choice of plants at the front compliment the cool blue tones of the exterior. The patio at the side is a perfect place for dining and relaxation but the steps, in my opinion, need a path or some terrain paint to lead somewhere. Internally, the modern open concept layout allows easy access to all rooms. Beautifully decorated with a great choice of wall coverings and colour schemes enabling the different areas to flow together. Great lighting under the kitchen cabinets and an excellent idea creating a counter 'cube' to divide the kitchen from the dining area. The addition of a utility room next to the kitchen is a real bonus to this house. Very fresh and clean looking bedrooms, both light and airy and very nicely decorated.

Suggestions: Your pictures are well lit and organised but to improve your presentation I would suggest you title each picture within the slideshow.

@VanillaChai
    My first impressions of your house were peace, calm and tranquility. The wood and stone exterior finishes, the gorgeous front garden comprising sand, rocks, plants and light are all very zen-like. Your interior layout is arranged well with easy access to all rooms. You have used a wide range of wall textures which adds lots of interest to the interior design. Wonderful modern style used throughout the build with excellent choice of furnishings. Really like the entry into the living area with the cupboards and shoe rack. Great kitchen design with lots of cupboards for storage, the island counter works really well here. The glass partition between the dining area and the living room adds to the modernity of this house. Very chic looking bathroom, again the windowed partition here is perfect. Both bedrooms are very stylish, decorated and furnished impeccably.

Suggestions: The rear entrance to the steps looks like it could do with some decoration, for example potted plants, etc. The rear steps lead to the grass, maybe a path here would add more interest.

@Issabella14
    Stunning appearance to your build with lots of interest. The wood and stone wall finishings, your path design and the windows and doors all compliment each other. Lovely choice of colours, combined with the plants, give the home an earthy feel. The carport sits in place really well, love the hedge along it's side. Nice little chess terrace, the fencing here gives privacy but provides openness at the same time. Your interior layout is designed well providing space with the open plan concept. It's looks good how you have brought the green colour inside and added purple, giving a warm modern feel. Great kitchen design with lots of cupboard space, impressive utility room leading from here. Lovely double bedrooms, though I would have made one a child's/children's room with single beds.

Suggestions: The walls in some of the rooms looked a little bare, particularly in the bathroom, adding more wall decorations would have brightened things up. Also, the kitchen would have benefited from a few items on the counters to liven it up.

@lisa17ann
    Your craftsman style build has a gorgeous facade, the dormer really makes it stand out. The planted borders either side of the path provide a very welcoming appearance to Operation Bungalow. The rear garden looks private and peaceful, perfect for painting or playing chess. The interior of the house is decorated and furnished in a lovely way, the living room looks vibrant and alive with your choice of colourful furniture. Great modern kitchen design providing lots of cupboards for storage, love the addition of a utility room. The bathroom is also well designed with the WC divided by a wall, the shelves there really add interest to the area. The children's bedrooms are bright and cheerful and in keeping with the overall style of the house interior.

Suggestions: When presenting your build make sure you include an overhead shot of the house with roof up so we can see the roof lines. We would also like to see overhead shots of the floor plan for each level of the house so we can fully understand the layout and how the build will play. Also, make sure you include shots of every room as we judge entries on what is included in the presentation. I did see glimpses of your dining room through open doors but there were no pictures of the actual room included.

@countrykris1play
    A very beautiful exterior to Cordia-A with a fantastic choice of wall textures that work perfectly together, adding great interest to the house. The windows and doors your have used are also excellent choices for this style of house. Lovely planted borders and pathways make the house feel homely. Really like the bin storage area and the bbq at the rear, you've given this build much thought. Wonderful interior layout with all rooms easily accessible from the main hall. All the rooms are good sizes and decorated well. The corner fireplace in the living room is a great feature and the kitchen/dining room is very elegant and neat. Lovely bright and colourful baby room, great colour combination for the kids room making it look very warm and happy and the master bedroom is very elegant, the seats by the window look great there. You have designed the bathroom very well with the divider between shower and bath, very impressive.

Suggestions: While all the rooms were good sizes and decorated very nicely, some did look a little bare and would have benefited from more wall hangings, curtains, plants, etc to give more colour and warmth.

Room Challenge: It absolutely amazed me how different one house could look using various colours and plants. You have really portrayed this house in many fabulous ways. The first one is discussed above. The second, a cool blue house, reminds me of a holiday home by the seaside, it has such a beachy feel to it, wonderful. You have really captured the freshness of Spring in the third green house, to me this has a real country cottage feel to it. The fourth portrayal looks stunning with the warm red trimmings and sunflowers, this brings summertime to mind, really sunny looking. You have given the Squadron Leader some wonderful options.

Sim Challenge: Ryan Kavanagh looks really great with his short blond hair, tanned skin and strong muscles and you have chosen perfect outfits for him. Excellent choice of traits too, they suit his character extremely well. He looks very pleased with your greeting at the property and is full of smiles while you are showing him around the house. He certainly looks very happy.

@kezflake
    This is a fantastic modern design with a great roof line and excellent choice of external finishes, the siding and stone blend well together. Lovely windows which suit this house really well and the green door is very welcoming. The rear porch with bbq looks a wonderful place to relax, listening to music after a hard day tending those plant boxes. The high fence provides privacy for the artist to paint. Good interior layout with all rooms accessible from the main area, though the bedrooms do seem a little on the small side. Really love the green open concept living, dining and kitchen areas, they all look very stylish. Great placement of the dining area looking out to the porch. Also like your stereo addition, it's sometimes nice to listen to music while dining. Very stylish kitchen area with the counters and bar stools and lots of cupboards for storage. Beautiful living area, looks very comfy and homely. Your choice of wall textures add great interest, the floor tiles in the kitchen and the wood elsewhere combine extremely well with the stone, brick and painted walls.

Suggestions: Excellent layout to the house but the bedrooms look rather small. Maybe combining the two children's rooms into one would have created a more spacious room.

The winner is....

@gmcrozier

Second place goes to....

@Issabella14

The Winner of the room challenge is....

@countrykris1play

The Winner of the sim challenge is....

@countrykris1play

GArBA5W.jpg
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Thank you @BuildnShare for a great review, I will definitely take your pointers into account , if the budget allows me too :) (I had to just point that out), items are not cheap in the sims world :)

Congratulations @gmcrozier and @countrykris1play, well done to both of you <3
  • kezflakekezflake Posts: 124 Member
    Well done all you winners, there have been some lovely lots submitted for this challenge.

Thank you @BuildnShare for your comments, I can tell you put a lot of thought into this feedback and looked over every part of my lot. I guess a lot of my own personality ended up in this lot, listening to music in the kitchen & dinning space, privacy when painting and of course the choice to go for small private rooms over a larger shared space lol.
  • VanillaChaiVanillaChai Posts: 177 Member
    Great job everyone! Congrats to @gmcrozier @countrykris1play and @Issabella14 on your wonderful builds.

Thanks @BuildnShare for a lovely review. I've never been much of a landscape artist, TBH, so thank you for the feedback. I'll keep all of your notes in mind when building in the future. :)

Unfortunately, I may have to sit out this next challenge. Work is pretty hectic right now... but we shall see. Best of luck to everyone!
    Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy

• countrykris1playcountrykris1play Posts: 155 Member
    Thank you for the comments @BuildnShare. I agre with @Issabella14 clutter in Sims 4 is more than it was in Sims 3 so its very hard to stay in budget yet still have a loot of stuff. Also in the write up the Squadron Leader Ryan Kavanagh said he did not want a loot of bric-a-brac, I took that as meaning it to be minimalist.

I really think future chalages need to have the budget adjusted for the influxed prices in Sims 4.
    STARTING OUT RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #14 - OPERATION HOME FRONT

@sportgal18

Great design to your house with very interesting roof structures. You have landscaped the front beautifully with a great choice of plants and rocks, creating a very welcoming entrance. The exterior textures you have chosen blend very well together. Excellent layout using a spacious open plan concept leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. You have really given this house a lot of thought and catered for most everything. The entrance hall with the space for shoes and coats, the well designed kitchen, equipped with all the essentials, the dining area creating the division between kitchen and living area all portray your attention to detail. Really like how you've combined wood with tiles in the bathroom to add interest here. The bedrooms are very nicely decorated and it's great you have used a 'neutral' colour scheme for the children's room. Lovely back porch with bbq leading to the garden planters.

Suggestions: Your presentation is of a very high standard with all your pics well organised, titled and described. The only part missing here is an overhead view with the roof up so we can see the roof lines.

@have2admit

Area 51 Housing is a very neat and clean design with a lovely choice of wood and stone exterior wall textures. Good choice and placement of windows within this build and a lovely roof structure. The pool looks very refreshing and the open fencing looks great here, giving privacy but creating openness. Your landscaping and choice of plants are perfect for this desert environment. The main room, with it's open concept design, looks tidy and spacious. The red and green colour scheme really brighten this area and the windows looking out to the pool area provide lots of light. Great kitchen design with lots of cupboards for storage. The yellow walls in the bathroom make it look very sunny and warm. You have designed this house exceptionally well, providing three good sized bedrooms which are all decorated to a very high standard and beautifully furnished. You have excellent taste in interior design.

Suggestions: Use the 'alt' key to shift objects slightly, ie the curtains in the girl's room are cutting into the bed, use the 'alt' key to move the bed slightly away so the curtains hang properly. Also, the plant in the main bedroom is cutting into the walls, again use this key to shift it away from the walls.

Sim challenge: Excellent portrayal of Ryan Kavanaugh with short blond hair, deep tan and large frame. You are the perfect host showing the Squadron Leader around the house, he looked very comfortable in your presence and appeared extremely happy with everything.

Room challenge: Your further three interpretations of this build are amazing, it's incredible what can be done with just one house! The final one you show is wonderfully modern and I really love the fish fountain area. Very well done!

@Nhicks

Lovely craftsman style house with a good choice of windows and doors that bring colour to the exterior, adding interest. Good roof design and cute porch with bbq at the rear. Very pleasing landscaping, less is definitely more here. Really interesting interior design, it looks great with the corridor leading to the living room. You've worked wonders in this room with MOOing the two sofas together to create a corner unit, you've slotted the computer desk in the nook very nicely and I love the way you've designed the cupboards around the tv. Gorgeous choice of colour here with the flowers around the dining area. Beautifully decorated and furnished bedrooms looking very clean and fresh.

Suggestions: I noticed several objects were cutting into the curtains, for example the chess table in the main room, the computer desk in the single bedroom and the bed and bedside tables in the master bedroom. Use the 'alt' key to shift these objects slightly away from the walls to make it look more realistic.

@Don_Oello

You have created a wonderful design here that's full of interest. The stone and siding work well together, great idea adding columns to the edges of exterior walls, this creates a lovely effect, as do the spandrels on the porch. Excellent use of terrain paint creating the path to the house and garden. The high fencing here will provide privacy for relaxing by the fire pit or a little gardening. Good interior layout with all rooms easily accessible, the spacious design will enable the build to play well. Great choice of furnishings throughout with a lovely colour scheme of blue and pink in the main room.

Suggestions: The main bedroom looks a little chaotic with too many colours clashing, ie blue, turquoise and green. Toning this down will make it more pleasing to the eye. Also, please make sure you take an overhead view of the lot with the roof up so we can see the roof lines.

And the winner is ....

@Don_Oello

The winner of the Sim challenge is ....

@have2admit

The winner of the room challenge is ....

@have2admit

GArBA5W.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!!! And, thanks for the suggestions @BuildnShare I'm sure I took pictures of the dining room not sure why they didn't make the cut lol I will for sure be taking floor plan pictures ect next time =)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    My first win, great! now i'm gonna work out my concept for #15 B)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congrats on you first win @Don_Oello !!!!!!
    Thanks @BuildnShare for the alt tip ;) about time go try it out now :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    ESTABLISHED RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #15 - RE-USE AND RECYCLE

@benlow11

A very soothing palette to the exterior of your home using soft shades complimented by the very welcoming pathway edged with lavender. Placing the seat under the tree gives peace and tranquility to the house. Great use of terrain paint which saves on the budget enormously, really like the stepping stones leading to the dining area at the rear. The birdbath looks lovely surrounded by flowers. You placed the containers well with one overlapping another to provide the balcony and the picnic area. The budget has been spent well with lots of activities in this house, as well as all the essentials. The soft tones work well throughout the interior, though I think I would have added more colour using rugs, curtains, etc. Gorgeous bedrooms - the kids room is very bright and sunny looking - the main bedroom is stylish and modern, the wall friezes by the crib look fantastic.

Suggestions: The window placement, particularly at the front, looks a little odd to me. Although top and bottom windows don't have to be in the same place there should some uniformity in the placement.

Sim Challenge: A lovely cheerful newly wed couple about to start out their married lives together. Excellent choice of traits for both Ethan and Amelia who look stunning in the outfits chosen for them. Amelia will get lots of music practice with the piano in the house and Ethan will spend many a long hour on the balcony painting.

@Lisa17Ann

This is a very beautiful and well designed house. Excellent placement of the containers providing a good sized upper floor. The exterior textures work wonderfully together and provide a lovely contrast. Great choice and placement of windows and doors which add colour, all complimented by the edging. The balcony and pool area are fantastic features and the pillars and fencing really add interest to the structure. Minimal landscaping for this modern house works well and the sunflowers give colour, warmth and cheer. Modern and elegant interior design with a good working layout. The orange and blue colour scheme is a perfect choice for this house and it's good to see you have flowed these tones throughout.

Suggestions: You have presented your house well but this could have been improved with better lit interior pictures. The buydebug lights are great for brightening up a room and better still, they are free. Also, we like to see rooflines so an overhead pic with roof up is a must. It is also good to see pics of all sides of a build.

@Issabella14

Lovely modern design with good choice of exterior wall coverings that compliment each other. The pool at the rear looks very refreshing and the square islands really add to the modernity of this build. Great place for a patio here. You have really thought out the budget with your landscaping by enlarging plants and rocks to fill in space and making good use of terrain paint. Very spacious interior layout enabling good gameplay. It's good you followed the modern style of the house to the decorations and furnishings indoors. The enlarged plants look super in the bathroom and bedroom and great idea to use carpet in the dining area instead of a rug to save on budget.

Suggestions: Work more on your presentation as these points count. I noticed the order of the pics was quite erratic, going from one room then back to the previous, etc. Make sure they flow, as if you were taking us on a walkthrough of the house. Also, it's important to title the pictures.

@gmcrozier

Very interesting modern design with a great choice and placement of windows and doors. Wonderful exterior wall coverings with great contrasting colours giving a sharp appearance. The holes in the roof overhanging the front porch provide a lovely dappled shade here. The minimal landscaping is good with this type of build and you have really thought of the budget here by enlarging plants and rocks to provide greater coverage. Also, good use of terrain paint. The open plan layout inside is nice and spacious enabling the build to play well. The furnishings and decorations are in keeping with the modernity of this house. Really like how you've designed the flooring with the red carpet and wood flooring giving a lovely warm feel.

Suggestions: The terrain paint is a fantastic tool and it would be lovely to see you experiment more with this. I think it would have looked more realistic in this build if you'd softened the intensity of the paint, especially around the plants and trees. The stone pathways would have looked more 'worn and walked on' if they'd been softened in places too.

@folala

It's very interesting how you've placed the containers to give this house good structure, shape and height. This modern house has a very stately appearance and a very well chosen name. Very much a family home with the two beautifully decorated children's rooms and outdoor area with the monkey bars and toy car. The minimal landscaping is very fitting for this style of house and it's good to see you've saved on budget by enlarging plants and rocks to fill space and made good use of the terrain paint. The turquoise colour scheme of the ground floor looks clean and fresh alongside the modern furnishings, giving a very stylish look. The open plan layout on the first floor provides space for the family activities. The open fence provides and excellent divide from the kitchen/diner to the living area. Absolutely love the rug you've created from floor tiles and great idea to have a homework nook here.

Suggestions: The pathways created by using the terrain paint look a little harsh and regimental. I would suggest adding a few curves/bends to give a softer, more flowing appearance.

@Nhicks

Wow, this house oozes colour and fun with lots of activities for everyone, it's amazing how much you've packed into this home! Good placement of the containers creating a very spacious fun loving house. It's fantastic that you've made full use of all the space with lots of different outdoor areas. Great kids area, beautiful bbq/patio, pool, gardening area, etc, all separate but flowing into each other - this is perfect for families. It's good to see you've brought the colour indoors making it bright and cheerful, yet not 'clashing'. You have chosen to mix the colours very wisely, particularly in the bar/games room.

Suggestions: Please remember to title your pictures.

@countrykris1play

A great layout of your containers providing a gorgeous modern house. Good choice and placement of windows and doors, fantastic roof design and lovely wall textures which are all perfect for this modern build. Good to see you've used the terrain paint creating paths and landscaping, your choice of plants give colour and I really like your window boxes. Lovely peaceful patio area at the rear. Your interior design is stunning, the black and white colour scheme really gives the house a very chic and stylish appearance throughout. The rooms are all beautifully decorated and furnished, great idea to create an office/playroom on the second floor.

Suggestions: My only suggestion would be to add something to the front and rear porches as they looked as if they needed something there, ie bench, potted plants, etc.

The winner of this challenge is ....

@Lisa17Ann

With second place going to ....

@gmcrozier

The winner of the Sim Challenge is ....

@benlow11

GArBA5W.jpg
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Congratulations @Lisa17Ann, @gmcrozier and @benlow11. Well deserved wins and placements :)
  • bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    Congratulations! Every single entry had amazing ideas and was well done. Off to finally download a bunch!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
    Oh wow I'm in shock! Thanks so much for the kind words and helpful suggestions for future builds! I think everyone did such a great job! Congrats to all who placed :) im actually playing this house now with a few upgrades lol

ADVANCED RESULTS FOR #15 - RE-USE AND RECYCLE

@bouquetcatcher
    Such an ingenious use of the containers to make a very cool modern home. You are right, I would never have guessed from looking at it that it started life as 4 separate containers. The exterior looks awesome, the wall treatments compliment the architecture well, as does the landscaping, minimalistic, but very chic! Your layout works and I and see it translating well into play. Your interior palette is gorgeous, so many bold colours, but the way you have used them means that none clash. Great use of furniture to zone areas and I especially love that master bedroom and bathroom, such an outstanding use of space and colour. You have also made great use of MOO and also the object resizing tool.

Suggestions: I really feel like I am nit-picking here, but one of your shots (of the second bedroom) still had the gridlines turned on and the kitchen feels incredibly ‘in your face’.I know the budget was tight, but some clutter in there may have helped tone it down a little.

@Karababy52
    Oh, my! What a way to make containers into a home! Such a cool thought process! The exterior looks fantastic, would never have believed that the core was four separate, small containers. Your exterior looks awesome, I love the terrain painting you have used your landscaping is really well thought out, especially on a tight budget and that gorgeous little bunny in the bushes is such a lovely little touch. You have done a great job with the layout, it all seems to flow well. Your palette works well throughout the build, there are no clashes and you have made some really interesting furniture choices to help with eeking the budget out!

Suggestions: Think a little more carefully about your room sizes, your living room area feels incredibly cramped to me, and that bathroom feels almost empty in comparison. The walls in the kitchen area look a little dirty almost, not such a great choice for a food prep area, something without that rag roll effect, or in a slightly more cream colour might have helped it feel brighter and cleaner.

@misscbong
    This place looks amazing! Great use of the containers to provide a wonderful place to live. The exterior is just amazing, such great placing of the containers and awesome curb appeal. Great job with the layout, it all flows really well. Good job with having that master bath in the overhang! Your interior palette is lovely, bright and modern, but also quite soothing and not too overpowering. I am totally in awe of how much you fitted into this build and still manage to get it in under budget.

Suggestions: It would have helped the judging had your pictures been in order, but that is just me trying to find something to add as a suggestion :P

@masajo
    That curving path to the house is just sublime, and I love the way you have built that planting border into the bend. The rest of the landscaping looks pretty good too! Your exterior looks awesome, the wall treatments totally fit in with the style of the build. Using those shelves as sun shades is just fantastic!! The layout really works, I can see it translating well into play. Your palette works well throughout the build, I especially like the frothy pinkness in the children's bedroom and using those pops of orange on the furniture in the living area is an excellent way of bringing some colour into the interior.

Suggestions: The flooring in the living area feels a little too muted for me, with the modern styling of the build, I think a little more interest in added in by way of planks or even tiles would have helped it feel a little more ‘up beat’..

@BryonyRae
    Holy Moly! What an intricate layout from four very basic structures, what an imagination! Using the roofing tool as a way to add interest to the landscaping is inspired. I am so impressed that you managed to get a pool in there on budget. Your interiors work incredibly well, and you made sound object choices considering the budget. The layout looks like it will translate well into play and the palette is amazing. Even with all those different colours, there is no clash anywhere.

Suggestions: Personally, I think you overdid it a little with the roofing sculptures, had you just stuck with those very simple areas at the front of the build, it would have been perfect, but it just feels too crowded with that fountain and those curved roof pieces, they take away from the mastery of the architecture. That white tile on the exterior feels a little ‘off’ to me had it been a larger tile, or even a solid colour, I think it would have detracted less from the architecture. I think that had you tried a little less hard, this build would have worked a whole lot better.

I am so incredilby impressed with the level of entries in this round, I had such a hard time finding one winner.

So, we have a tie:

Congratulations to @masajo and @misscbong
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congrats winners! Everyone did a great job! Xx

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations @masajo and @misscbong! Great job ladies and everyone else too! Thanks for the wonderful critique, made me smile @BuildnShare :) and for the suggestions, I agree with everything you said and will keep striving to improve. *Hugs*
    Many congrats @misscbong an awesome design, big thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare will watch those floor coverings and thank you very much @lisa17ann and @Karababy52 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Congrats @masajo and @misscbong, I loved both of your builds! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    Congrats! @masajo and @misscbong yours were two of my very favorites! Well deserved! Thank you @BuildnShare, your suggestions are valuable to me. Oopsie on floor grids! What a novice mistake. I think I was trying to get pics without the ceiling lights fading - because of COURSE I finished that build just a few days before the patch came out fixing that fading thing lol. Just thought that was funny. Thanks!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    @Buildnshare - Thank you so much for your kind comments! It was SUCH a fun build, I love doing these kinds of container/pre-fab builds so much.

@masajo - Congrats on your build! You did such a fantastic job on it!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top