Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Alien Challenge

Objective: Make a sim that looks like an alien, then have a kids with a normal looking sim until you have a baby that looks like an alien.

Creating the Alien:
Make a sim (it can be male or female)
Make the skin color green
Shape the face so it looks alien-like
It can have any traits and aspiration you want, but one of the traits must be loner.

The Challenge:
Have your alien meet a normal looking sim of the opposite gender (can be a townie or someone you create, but they can't look anything like an alien)
Talk and be romantic (You don't have to be married, but if your alien is male, the other sim will have to live with them) until you can try for baby.
Wait for the pregnancy to be over, and wait for the baby to be born.
When the baby ages up, see if it looks like an alien. If it doesn't, you'll have to try again.

The Rules:
1. Don't use cheats
2. Don't have two alien-looking sims have a baby, only one and a normal sim
3. You must raise any children your alien has until they become a young adult
4. If your alien child dies or gets taken by a social worker before it becomes a young adult, you will have to try again.
5. You can have children with different sims if you want, but one parent must be an alien
6. You can use any rewards, except for ones that help with needs or give sims longer lives
7. You must play on the short lifespan

+100 for an alien child
+50 bonus points for every alien child born after the first one
-50 for every non-alien child
-100 for every child that is taken by social worker or dies

Post things about your game during the challenge. Have fun!
simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg

Comments

• YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Challenge accepted.
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    edited October 2014
    I made an alien woman who I forgot the name of. I also made a normal looking husband for her. I had them try for a baby and they had a son! I think I need to try again, though.
    Post edited by figmentz on
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    This sounds like fun. I'm gonna do it in between playing my legacy challenge.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I got an alien on the first try!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I got an alien on the first try!

Great! Mind if I can see a picture of it as a child?

• pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Seems fairly simple, nice starter challenge for me for my first sims 4 challenge
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • VipsieeVipsiee Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! I started a series of this Challenge on my YouTube channel today! Could you check it out? watch?v=GnnPR1cM7xM
    Vipsiee wrote: »
    Hey! I started a series of this Challenge on my YouTube channel today! Could you check it out? watch?v=GnnPR1cM7xM
    The video is great! I also left a comment on it. Thanks for doing my challenge!

• jenatrujenatru Posts: 42 Member
    I decided to try this - but I mixed it with the 100 Babies Challenge. The goal is to get 100 alien children and the torch can only be passed to the youngest alien daughter (the whole pregnant Sims not aging thing almost messed me up completely on this).

My first human baby daddy was J Huntington III - and I ended up with alien triplets!

03-13-15_9-05nbspPM.png

I usually don't like Sims 4 children, but I think the girls, Eliana and Celia, turned out really cute.

51987347-ea10-475f-9bb2-ed75ca4ffb75.png
    Eliana

cea6c89b-b0e1-4cbb-9fc4-0a649de34e9a.png
    Celia

0f25f0fe-e2d6-477e-8a81-e9c0e4d08f55.png
    Gael

03-13-15_9-31nbspPM-2.png

I think they turned out pretty well as teens, too. Gale ended up looking a lot like J.

567a4faf-0cfd-4c5d-9c5b-52e89411d924.png

940a8774-91b2-49ca-b90e-74cf17d0266b.png

9fb8e5bd-7abf-45c3-8312-ef1210ce2b09.png

My crisis came when I kept having babies and babies and babies, and Celia was the youngest alien girl still. It wasn't until my 11th baby that Julissa (Mama Alien) had another alien girl. By that point, because I was playing on short lifespan and pregnancy kept stalling Julissa's aging, Celia had caught up to Julissa in age and was less than a week from being an elder. But then Valeria came along (no screenshots yet) and crisis averted.

03-13-15_11-22nbspPM-3.png
    Julissa and a non-alien baby (I forget which one :/ )

03-14-15_11-24nbspPM.png
    Celia and Julissa enjoying time with non-alien Zayne.

• 8952589525 Posts: 109 Member
    You stole my challenge -_-
    Origin: SimmerSmile

89525 wrote: »

I'm sorry can I have proof of this? Because I don't recall ever seeing anything like this before I made this post.
    89525 wrote: »

Nevermind lol sorry about my last post. Sometimes it's hard to tell if your being serious or sort of joking around on the internet. It may have the same name, but the rules and objective is different. Plus, your post was made months after this.

• Shiny SimShiny Sim Posts: 1 New Member
    on mine my alien lady had commitment issues and so her boyfriend tried to propose to her and she killed him because she also is evil or he died of sadness really fast
  • solarstormsolarstorm Posts: 350 Member
    ^ has this been changed for TS4 ... because now you can create an actual alien in the game?
    solarstorm wrote: »
    ^ has this been changed for TS4 ... because now you can create an actual alien in the game?

Well, if you use an actual alien, it will be much easier to do this. So I feel like it would be better if you still just used human sims that look like aliens. Unless when the sim is an alien, it still has a chance of looking more human (Haven't really experienced much of aliens. I've mostly been playing with the retail career).

• jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    solarstorm wrote: »

If you have Get To Work, you can create alien sims.
    New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims
  • MeowMewGamerMeowMewGamer Posts: 3 New Member
    If we have get to work can we make an real alien?
  • MeowMewGamerMeowMewGamer Posts: 3 New Member
    > @jms62511 said:
    > solarstorm wrote: »
    >
    > ^ has this been changed for TS4 ... because now you can create an actual alien in the game?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you have Get To Work, you can create alien sims.

thanks!! :D
  • yellowfish85yellowfish85 Posts: 41 Member
    jenatru wrote: »
    I decided to try this - but I mixed it with the 100 Babies Challenge. The goal is to get 100 alien children and the torch can only be passed to the youngest alien daughter (the whole pregnant Sims not aging thing almost messed me up completely on this).

I'm going to do the same and combine this with the 100 babies challenge as my first challenge, Trying to figure out the best way to keep track! Will probably start a thread to keep track, looking forward to getting stuck in! :)
    I don't know what I love more.. Star Wars or Sims?
    Abi x
  • Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2015
    Can I try this? I have created before I read this., but he isn't a loner. i cant remember his traits right now, but i made him marry a sim woman I created and they have already three children: a girl and two twin boys. Can I do the challenge?
    Also I'd love to have many children in the family, so I could combine another challenge.

happy simming!
    Can I try this? I have created before I read this., but he isn't a loner. i cant remember his traits right now, but i made him marry a sim woman I created and they have already three children: a girl and two twin boys. Can I do the challenge?
    Also I'd love to have many children in the family, so I could combine another challenge.

happy simming!

Of course you can do the challenge! You don't have to ask permission! I created this so everyone can do it!

• QueenStuffsQueenStuffs Posts: 41 Member
    This is a cool challenge and I might try it! :blush:
  • MarissaFabMarissaFab Posts: 2 New Member
    If a actual alien (girl sim) has a child with a normal male sim it will become a hybrids , hybrids are alien sims that have hair and stuff (unlike aliens even though hair is a option on CAS ) but they don't have the same powers as aliens but they still look like one. In my opinion using a real alien is kinda cheating because its usually a guarantee that the sim will look like a alien
  • MarissaFabMarissaFab Posts: 2 New Member
    it will become a hybrid* unlike normal aliens*
    @MarissaFab I agree. I actually created this challenge before Get to Work was announced, so I never really took into account what you would do with the real aliens in the game. Of course, you could always do this challenge even if you have Get to Work, just make sure you don't use a real alien sim.