Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG - Haipo is dead?! :cry: And Bane is back?! :open_mouth: So. Much. Drama *swoons*

More to come...muahaahahahaaa! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Wow, didn't see that one coming! Wonder what Bane will do...
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    It's been a while and all I can say is OMG! Bane is back??? and Haipo died??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things continue to get more and more interesting in your story. I sense that the Get To Work expansion will be very important to your plot soon...
    @naniminna You are so correct! Lol! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Bane sees a teenager and a little girl he does not know. Confusion overwhelms him as the second prior, he collapsed from starvation, sure it was his last moment in life only to find himself standing in the women’s dining room. “Where is Creator Buffy?”

Hagen answers, “She’s in her room not to be disturbed, stranger.”

“I will disturb whomever I wish, boy,” Bane spits, anger rising within him. He doesn’t understand what is happening, but knows the Maker must have given him another chance. He would lay with Buffy and she would give birth to his child whether she wanted to or not.

Fear fills Hawika and she flies out the door to find Kawika. He is the strongest and wisest slave. He will know what to do.

Barging into Buffy’s chambers, Bane sees her sitting on her bed and she seems to be expecting him.

“Hello, Bane,” she starts, “Welcome back. You may have a few questions.”

All Bane can think about is how Buffy had tricked him and how she will do her duty to him now.

Screenshot_4_5.jpg

“Come,” she continues, “have a seat. Let us talk like civilized tribe mates.”

“I am not here for talk, Buffy,” Bane says. “You know what you owe me. I will sire a Creator Heiress. This is my right that you and Haipo stole from me.”

“I have a proposition for you and I would advise you to take it because it is the only thing I will offer you,” Buffy says, shifting on the bed. “I admit fault and want to make it up to you, but I cannot erase a little girl who will be the Creator one day. That is Hawika. I offer the honor of siring a Creator Heiress with her. In fact, if the first child is a son, you will be allowed one more try to sire a daughter. This is a most generous offer, one that I believe will benefit both of us. Hawika has already agreed to this, Bane.”

Screenshot_15_6.jpg

Bane realizes Hawika must have grown into a child while he was suffering in the Pillar of Death. “You offer me that child downstairs, Buffy?” Bane yells, fire burning in his belly. “I will be elder by the time she’s ready not to mention she’s Haipo’s spawn. No. I will not consent. And furthermore, if you do not lay with me right now, I will kill you with my bare hands.”

Screenshot_10_6.jpg

“Then you have signed your death warrant, Bane. I wanted to make this pleasant for both of us, but I will not give up Hawika and you will not give up your precious pride. It will be your undoing for I am one step ahead of you.” Buffy drinks a potion she had secured from Kei earlier.

“What do you mean?” Bane asks, eyebrows knitting.

“In a few seconds I will be dead and you will be left with my blood on your hands as you have already threatened.”

Screenshot_17_6.jpg

“No!” Bane cries.

But it is too late.

Instantly, Buffy collapses on the floor, dead.

Screenshot_19_6.jpg

Out of control feelings tear into Bane. He was only threatening. He would not have really killed Buffy because he knew the tribe would turn on him even though it was his right. He would have to think fast. Maybe he could flee and seek sanctuary to the north where they’ve never heard of Tribe Wahine or these horrible matters.

Screenshot_20_6.jpg

But at that moment, Kawika burst inside.

“Bane? Our Creator has freed you from death and this is how you repay her? You will die!”

Screenshot_21_6.jpg

At that moment, Hagen flies in, hearing commotion in his mother’s room. When he takes one look at her lifeless body, his stomach feels like someone had punched him while overwhelming sadness drips through him.

Screenshot_22_6.jpg

Shaking, he pulls at his hair and wails, “No! No…this can’t be happening!” And then the Grim Reaper appears.

Screenshot_24_6.jpg

Hagen begs for his mother’s life.

Screenshot_23_6.jpg

Although the Reaper likes Buffy and would have granted his request, unfortunately, Hawika took a soul from his counting that day and he had to replace it. Sadly, he denies his request.

Hagen takes one more look at his mother’s body not believing his eyes.

Screenshot_26_5.jpg

He wants to shield Hawika from this scene so he moves to the door, but he’s too late.

Hawika screams.

Screenshot_25_6.jpg

Kawika bides his time and allows the Reaper to do his job for he will deal with Bane.

Bane waits, hoping to talk to Kawika about everything. Maybe he can convince him that Buffy took her own life, but he had no good reasons as to why she would do so. His only hope was to fight Kawika and win.

Screenshot_27_5.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    I have no words to decribe my reaction, aside from, "HOLY PLUMBOBS!"
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Oh no! Buffy :( How sad!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
    O.o Holy crap!!! She must have wanted to die anyways to see Haipo. =/
    edited March 2015
    naniminna wrote: »
    O.o Holy crap!!! She must have wanted to die anyways to see Haipo. =/

You are very correct. She had already told Hawika good bye but Hawika didn't want to believe it. She would have died no matter what happened with Bane-- of a broken heart! :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Aww poor Hawika, she is so young to be in charge of the tribe! I'll miss Buffy but amazing storyline! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • NY_DONNANY_DONNA Posts: 54 Member
    Your stories are so descriptive! I love them! I just started on the first couple of chapters from Disorder. It's really good!
    @NY_DONNA Thank you so much! That made my day! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2015
    When the Reaper departs, leaving Buffy’s urn, Kawika jumps on Bane. “Now you will suffer for what you have done.”

Bane throws up his hands. “You must listen! She killed herself with a potion. I had nothing to do with this.”

“I do not listen to traitors. I saw with my own eyes how you laid hands on the Creator before you died the first time. I will never forgive you for that, but here she is dead at your feet. You will die, and I will see to it personally that your spirit be released, never to torture our tribe with your presence again.”

“Very well,” Bane yells, bolting from the bed, “but you will have to defeat me first!” He lands the first strike!

Recovering, Kawika jumps on Bane’s back and the fight ensues.

Screenshot_31_5.jpg

Screenshot_30_5.jpg

In the end, Kawika’s strength is just too much for Bane. He shakes his head, disoriented.

“You will be in the belly of the cowplant by midday,” Kawika orders, hands on hips. “And your spirit released by nightfall. May you be dealt with swiftly in the afterlife for all your crimes committed here in the Amazon.”

Screenshot_32_4.jpg

Unbeknownst to Kawika, Hawika is witnessing everything. She remembers the words of the woman at Hagen’s party about men and how they cannot rule because of their past violence. She understands the wisdom of women ruling now but is very grateful to Kawika for his service to her tribe. Her heart breaks and longs to be in her mother’s arms again. Her father was taken from her and her mother ripped away even before she is teen. How will she be able to go on? She is shattered like a stomped egg.

Screenshot_33_4.jpg

When Hoopono arrives home, she is slapped with unfathomable news. She will now have to take the Creator’s place until Hawika grows into a young adult. If someone would have told her this was going to happen, she would have told them they were as insane as poor Hagen. Her thoughts go to Hawika and how she can best train her to take over this tribe.

Screenshot_37_3.jpg

Outside, the cowplant does not like the taste of Bane.

Screenshot_1_6.jpg

The following morning, Hoopono makes plans with Kaila about Buffy’s remains. “All Creators go to a special temple where their urns stay for eternity. It will be a celebration of her life. I’ve never been to this temple called Creator Gardens.”

Kaila nods and says, “I have and it is beautiful, Hoopono. A place worthy of our Creator. I just hope it isn’t too hard for Hawika.”

“You speak wise words, but I will bring Hagen. He is special to Hawika. Hopefully, he will help her through this time.”

Thinking about his strange talk, Kaila says, “Or make her laugh about his little green friends.”

Hoopono smiles, but her heart does not feel happiness.

Screenshot_4_6.jpg

The party arrives at Creator Gardens. It is even more spectacular than Hoopono could have imagined.

Screenshot_5_6.jpg

Hagen places Buffy’s remains in one of the open slots. He is overwhelmed with grief and cries huge tears.

Screenshot_6_6.jpg

But when he leaves, he notices his sister will not enter to pay her respects. She is sobbing outside the special area.

Screenshot_8_6.jpg

He walks over to her and wraps his arms around his little sister, saying, “Hawika, mother is with father now and she’s happy. She will be watching you lead now. I know she believes you will be a great Creator one day.”

Screenshot_10_7.jpg

“But how can I be a great Creator without her help? And without yours, Hagen, for you know what is to happen when you reach young adult.” She knits her eyebrows and makes a fist. “I don’t want you to leave. I won’t let it happen.”

Hagen doesn’t know what to say to his sister. Those words are treasonous to the Amazonian people. He did not want his sister to get in trouble. “Don’t worry about me, Hawika. I have friends and that’s all I need. And I have you. My life is good.”

Screenshot_9_5.jpg

But Hawika knows Hagen’s friends aren’t real and he will lose his life. Soon, everyone she cares about will be gone.

When everyone meets for a meal downstairs in the park area, Hawika’s stomach feels like a stone with all these gloomy thoughts gripping her insides. She will not eat.

Hagen does not know how to make his sister happy.

Screenshot_12_7.jpg

Running out of the temple, Hawika goes to a park. Hagen follows.

Screenshot_16_7.jpg

But when Hagen catches up with her, Hawika runs away from him.

Angry with himself that he cannot make a difference, he yells at his alien friends. “Why do you leave me now when I need you most? My mother is dead. My father is dead. And my sister will not talk to me.”

But he hears nothing.

Screenshot_17_7.jpg

Looking at the playland, Hagen’s mind is filled with an idea that surpasses all ideas he’s ever received. He knows it’s the answer.

Screenshot_18_7.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccceeeeeee! Also, has Bane died yet? Or did the Cowplant just refuse to eat him?
    HmypxT0.png
    I'm guessing he wants to build a rocket? That would be pretty neat. He wants to meet his fellow alien friends? ^^ So close to the expansion, I can see them preparing for it!
    Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccceeeeeee! Also, has Bane died yet? Or did the Cowplant just refuse to eat him?

He's not dead yet...

@naniminna...yes...soooo close!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited June 2015
    During dinner, Hoopono wonders about the absence of her mother and Abra at the memorial for Buffy.

“Unfortunately, during the time of Haipo’s death, your mother and Abra passed away, too,” Kei explains. “I wanted to share of this news but with Buffy taking Haipo’s death so hard, I didn’t want to burden you. Had I known she was going to use a death potion, I would have told you sooner. I thought she was going to use the potion on Bane if he threatened her.”

With overwhelming sadness in her heart, Hoopono cries in her hands.

Screenshot_15_7.jpg

After she wipes her eyes, sorrow is replaced by anger. “You thought wrongly, Kei. If you didn’t want to burden Buffy then at least you could have told me about my mother. I will never forgive you for this!”

Screenshot_14_7.jpg

That night, after everyone arrives home, Hoopono goes into labor.

Screenshot_23_7.jpg

She has a newborn boy who looks just like his father. His name is Maka meaning “favorite one” for he will be the most favored slave. Hoopono would see to that!

Screenshot_24_7.jpg

The following morning, the cowplant finally has her Bane dinner. But she gets a little cheeky with The Reaper and he chastises her.

Screenshot_26_6.jpg

It is time to welcome a new slave to the tribe. This one comes from the east. He is very different with red hair and very light skin. Hoopono has never seen such a slave before, but she likes how his traits will be added and thinks Hawika will be delighted with his looks. His name is Lopaka.

Screenshot_27_6.jpg

Screenshot_28_6.jpg

“Welcome, Lopaka to tribe Wahine. You come at a wonderful time as it is our Creator Heiresses’ birthday. Treat her with the special kindness she deserves for she recently lost her mother most suddenly.”

Lopaka bows. “Of course, Acting Creator Hoopono. I am most humbly ready to serve wherever needed.”

Screenshot_29_6.jpg

That night is Hawika’s birthday party, but it is overshadowed by all of the death’s of the first generation tribe members. No one seems to wear a smile tonight.

Screenshot_30_6.jpg

Hawika, like her guests, is not in the mood for this party. She just wants to get her aging over with. So with a heavy heart, she blows out the candles, not even making a wish.

Screenshot_31_6.jpg

The crowd gasps as she turns into a most beautiful teen. Hoopono is taken by her beauty, musing that she is even prettier than her mother and her grandmother. If only Buffy and Haipo were here to see her. Hoopono vows to do her best in Buffy’s place. She would see to Hawika’s training, making sure Kaila does her job as Champion.

Screenshot_32_5.jpg

Screenshot_33_5.jpg

Hawika’s first order of business as a teen Creator Heiress is to deal with Kei. She asks to meet her in her mother’s room.

“How dare you come here to my birthday party for it is your fault my mother is dead,” Hawika whispers, venom in her tone.

Screenshot_35_5.jpg

“You are an impudent child, Hawika,” Kei yells. “For I would never do anything to harm your mother or this tribe. I gave her that potion to protect herself against Bane. If he threatened her, she was to use it against him. I never thought she’d use it to kill herself.”

Embarrassed, Hawika apologises to Kei. “Forgive me, Shaman Kei. I misspoke. I’m just so grieved about what has happened. It’s hard for me to cope.”

Screenshot_36_4.jpg

Kei pats her leg. “It is understandable Hawika. Just know this. I will always help you and your tribe as long as I live as a testimony to the love I have for your grandmother, may her soul rest in Creator Gardens.”

Wanting to forget these troubling matters, Hawika decides to dance.

Screenshot_38_2.jpg

As her brother joins her, Hawika spies the new slave sitting in the living room. He is even more handsome than she’d heard from the other women. With fire red hair and light skin, she believes he could give her a beautiful Creator Heiress.

Screenshot_40_3.jpg

She chuckles as her brother swoops in with his unusual dance moves.

Screenshot_39_3.jpg

Later that night, Hawika shares a drink with Kawika. “Thank you, Kawika, for your service to this tribe. I will never forget what you did.”

“I will always protect this tribe, Hawika,” Kawika says. Changing the subject, he offers, “You look beautiful tonight. Quite like your mother, but I can see your father in your looks. You are lucky your father was not Bane.”

Blushing, Hawika smiles, feeling butterflies flitting in her stomach. She had never noticed how handsome Kawika is until this moment. Confusing signals erupt within her. He was always with her growing up, but her feelings are changing. Should she pick Kawika over Lopaka as her Creator Heiress’ father? She did not know.

Screenshot_42_3.jpg

But it is early for those notions. She would not age up to young adult for quite some time. She would evaluate each one and in time make the right decision for the tribe.

As she’s having these thoughts, Lopaka sits down with a drink and Hawika is struck at the comparison of the two slaves. Lopaka is shy, kind, and sweet. Kawika is strong, outgoing, and brave. How could she choose?

Screenshot_43_3.jpg

As the people party in the house, Hagen is hard at work with items that were dropped off in the backyard. He had to hurry. His birthday was only a few days away.

Screenshot_45_3.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I saw the pre-edit post :p
    HmypxT0.png
    Hee! I try to do that for a few seconds. LOL! You are quick!!! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    I love how these Amazon Challenge stories turn up. Burly men with tattoos... oh boy.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
    Hawika is absolutely beautiful! You picked such a beautiful hairstyle for her.

I can't wait to see who she picks, and yes, Hagen is already putting work into motion to see the aliens!
    edited March 2015
    @naniminna I'm excited to see who wins Hawika's heart! <3 Not sure yet. I'm going to give each of them a fair go at her. LOL! And I was so pumped when I found that hairstyle for her. :) Very fitting for Haipo's daughter.

*eyebrow wiggle* Hagen is definitely preparing for extraterrestrial exploration. Cannot WAIT for GTW. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2015
    She is effing gorgeous!

Me neither! I cannot wait to see what you'll do with the expansion! ^^
  • SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
    I get excited everytime I see an update to this thread...Hawika is so beautiful! She will make a wonderful Creator! <3
    Thank you @Selychan --I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. I was surprised at how Hawika turned out and very delighted!

Just to let everyone know, I'm going out of town and cannot update until next week. GTW cannot come soon enough! It's so hard to wait! But I will update probably next Monday. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg