Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legend Of (Maxis created) The Sims ..

ZombifiedDeathEaterZombifiedDeathEater Posts: 558 Member
Gather around children for I have a great tale to tell!
Legend has it;

Once upon a time not so long ago before Maxis was King, the virtual lands were barren and lifeless, and all throughout the world there was a deep void of total nothingness.

Sloupek804.jpg

Until it was that by a stroke of luck that a Man. A Great Man named Will Wright came upon an idea to breathe new life into this desolate virtual world..

WillWright.jpg

*Let There Be Light* the voice said, the world began to tremble and a golden ray of energy sprung forth dissipating the dark void and gave birth to the heavenly skies. The earth quaked and shook violently once more and the lands divided and the heavens above opened a floodgate, creating seas and islands and valleys deep with rivers and lakes and even waterfalls.

Will Wright looked upon the new world and saw that it was good.

S1_Neighbourhood_roads.jpg

2248237-neighborhood_1.jpg

But there was still something missing..

*Let There Be Life* He bellowed, and with  the swift wave of a magical device the earth split open, golden rays of energy merged with the lands and the waters and roots began to sprout, twisting and manipulating ether, tearing the very fabric of existence into being. The roots took form and plants, trees and forests and grass began to grow. And from the branches of flora bore fruit.

There was one such tree however that was so different and unique from all others, it glowed a neon green deep within its vein, atop this maginificent tree, beneath heavenly skies, a wonderous beam of pure energy sparked forth and caused the great tree to give birth to a strange object known as a Plumbob.

w-800h-600-1972111.jpg

The Plumbob emitted a dark energy and within seconds faded, and in one final brilliant flash expelled forth strange alien pixelated beings known as Sims.

Will Wright smiled as he looked proudly down upon these new beings, and saw that they were good.

hqdefault.jpg

Sims were by definition incomplete and devoid of any true soul, and so it was that Will Wright intended to design an element which would introduce these beings to life outside the virtual realm and give them a purpose. This was later known as Create A Sim

231151-sims3.jpg

670px-Move-Your-Family-Into-a-More-Expensive-House-on-the-Sims-2-Step-7.jpg

He made it so that each sim had their own personality and needs bar to be fulfilled and met by a Godlike being known as The Player (or commonly now refered to as a Simmer)

They were tasked with keeping an eye on their Sim's needs and wants. Their desires and their hopes. These beings formed of pixelated artifical intelligence were strange looking creatures indeed. But they had a certain charm about them that the player found surprising

43_debate-sims-1.jpg

The Player enjoyed the idea of taking control and guiding the course of their very lives. And for a time The Player was content..
0.jpg

But alas that happiness would be shortlived. It wasn't long after these Sims came into and populated their world's,  that horrific problems would arise.  The invasion of *Bugs* unleashed a horde of new problems, destroyimg many aspects of the sim's lives and infectimg them all with a game-breaking devestating plaque!

sims-ardeth-scarabs.jpg

Sims began to run amok and ignore their God's commands! They would defy all logic and reason and they complained constantly about not being able to move into certain places because there was an object blocking their paths. Forcing the Sims to shake their heads and shrug in utter defiance!

MTS_gesimz-1251857-gesimzNoRouteFailSimTantrums%25281.26%2529.jp

The Player became distraught and after many nights of pleading and begging with their sims, and banging their heads against their desks, began losing interest to care of their poor unfortunate Sims. Resulting in countless needless deaths of many a Sim (May they rest in peace,  for though the body is gone their spirit always remains)

maxresdefault.jpg

sims_in_the_hands_of_an_angry_god.jpg

sims.jpg

08.jpg

14.jpg
An outcry poured across the Forum lands and many a Simmer voiced their pleas and woes!

Luckily Will Wright the Creator and God of the Sims heard their cries, and agonised pleas and answered their prayers! He sprung to action and within days..  gave to them a Patch which fixed their routing problems, glitches and bugs and solved all their worries all in one day! Maxis came to the rescue and all Simmers across the Forum lands praised its glorius name. Hooray!

Soon after Maxis was crowned King and all throughout the Simmer kingdom who heard its name rejoiced and bowed before its awe and majesty because it was fair and just, and listened to their woes and bore fruit to its loyal subject's wants and desires.. It was a time when all was right in Simmersville. A time when Will Wright and EA Maxis The Sims dearly cared for his creations and his loyal fans!

Just Imagine for a second if there ever existed a The Sims game like that one . . :o

waiting-skeleton.jpg
I'll be a skeleton gathering dust on my tired old bones before I Ever see what I Want in My Vision for a True Maxis Sims Game .. but I'm still (naively) holding onto that glimmer of hope, that someday before I grow tired of this series and move on to greener pastures,  that Maybe just Maybe The Sims 4 shall actually be playable (Working emotions system, sims having actual related relationships to one another, and distinctive intuitive Reactions to their environment and events that play out  ) and finally bring back the Magic and sheer joy when playing to a simpler time when the true Sims was all about the Player in mind!.

It's not much to ask. I've been a Simmer since inception, and I just feel this new iteration is lacking that certain Je nais se qua quality that Immediately hooks the player and reels them in bit by bit with enticement, intrigue and relation to the product heavily in mind! That's How You bait and drawn in your customer.

Not with clever (coy) marketing campaigns with hyped up hyperbole via camera tricks and special effects "movie magic" which detract the eye from what's really going on behind the picture.. Or keeping hush hush on future development with "No comment" retorts which just result in customers feeling alienated and more infuriated and bewildered to begin with.

Open, honest and communicative relationships with customers is a vital key in building trust,  to alleviate any concerns and trepidation arising from new information that's unclear, which in turn then results in better feedback and idea development between both the developers and their loyal *happy* consumer base.

Thats how it's done. Well that's how it should be done in my opinion! :)

11021142_716020601852412_838065673667746720_n.jpg?oh=3cabba727068fcdf6e58585335171055&oe=557B3319&__gda__=1434559704_b34d95ce7ffdf307e58b3831acb5440f:no_mouth: .. Let's hope The Sims hasn't exhausted its potential and reached its Expiration date just like poor Maxis. RIP Maxis :cry:
I melt when I begin to dream
Silhouette of touching colours
Sparking energy in azure skies
Beneath silvery pale moonlight
Painting with mesmerizing eyes
Blur between the silent screams
Memories take form, dancing to life
Mournful tears, haunting waking dreams

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
Post edited by ZombifiedDeathEater on

Comments

• Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    One could only wish it were that easy.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    SadieD123 wrote: »
    One could only wish it were that easy.

Sigh. I know but I wanted to inject a little sense of humor as well as breathe some new life (without getting into a flamewar debate and having people cry 'murder') into the forums.. its been so tired and cliché of late!

ETA; thanks for dropping by anyway! Hoe you enjoy reading the story if you feel like and want to ;)
    Happy Simming! :)

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Nice story and I always love humor. First thing I thought reading the title was The Legend of Zelda I admit.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Scobre wrote: »
    Nice story and I always love humor. First thing I thought reading the title was The Legend of Zelda I admit.

@Scobre
    Lol thanks mate! I was a Huge Legend of Zelda fanboy once upon a time.. So maybe it gives off that vibe a little..

What did You think of the message Behind the story?

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Nicely done B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    Nicely done B)

Why thank you kindly :)
    I was hesitant about posting such a longwinded post and so I opted for a tried and True method by injecting a story element to subsidise lengthyness and thus Hopefully gauge the reader into decoding the subtle underlying hidden message.. also hoping it would Not bore the reader!

I hope you enjoyed the story and the message it portends to! :)

Happy Simming

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

@Scobre
    Lol thanks mate! I was a Huge Legend of Zelda fanboy once upon a time.. So maybe it gives off that vibe a little..

What did You think of the message Behind the story?
    It was good and yes I'll join you with a party with Bonehilda waiting on the Sims 4 as well. It summarizing what has been happening on forums and elsewhere well.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Will Wright did something fantastic and blew many peoples' mind but then addicted them to his games..

I still adore Sims 1 (and I do not have any expansions on it) and Sims 2 (Will presence was still strong in this).

I just bought a game that is very old, Chris Sawyer's Locomotion (Yeah very old.. lol). I remember the hours and hours of time I lost in this game and wanted to give the dev/or his heir my money again even if the game hasn't changed.

The first thing I noticed in this very outdated game was detail.. I saw grass and other small details.. painted grass yes, but it looked like grass and not what I see in Sims 4 which is liked someone painted with a paint brush all the grass with a single stroke.

Will Wright had something when he let the players creativity and imagination control their game..his customers were deep in his thoughts and this was his success.. His customers.

Just like that old outdated game I purchased.. been years since I played it. But it was a great game and I rebought it and share the news with other friends who like the same style games.. they also were delighted and bought it, even though there is a free game like out there..

I think EA lost sight to the most important aspect of making and selling games.. Their customers and their happiness.

Will got it..

Chris got it even now his game is selling even though there a free game like it.

This is where EA lost the Legend of Will and Sims..

This is why we have Sims 4.

• Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Very well done! I love your story! :)

I agree I also wish we had our "Dollhouse" "God" game back again! :(

I came across this LGR video about TS1 and wanted to share it also if I can? I will remove it if you like. :) I just thought it also showed what made TS1 so epic and The Best Selling Game of history!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsob06m9p_4
  • Options
    It also brings to mind, for me at least, Spore which W.W. had dominance of it's initial developement and yet ea killed. I loved the demo for the game and was very tempted to buy it, but a combination of forced online connection to properly install the game and a very steep opening price tag (for the time) made me stay away. Something I regret, and since ea abandoned the series it was not adapted to win7 or 8 which means I'll never get to play it. :(

confession: I'm feeling to lazy to google at the moment.
    Does anyone know what W.W. is up to these days, is he working on any sim game developments or did the ea purchase bar him from solo development that could be considered competition?
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Very well done! I love your story! :)

I agree I also wish we had our "Dollhouse" "God" game back again! :(

I came across this LGR video about TS1 and wanted to share it also if I can? I will remove it if you like. :) I just thought it also showed what made TS1 so epic and The Best Selling Game of history!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsob06m9p_4

Thanks so much @Terrylin :)
    Aw don't be silly! Of Course you may post whatever you like here! Your Opinion and thoughts are Very Much Welcomed! (:

I'm not worried about people's opinions expressed whether Pro or Con. If you Love The Sims 4 great! If you don't. . That's fine too! If you're like me and can't seem to find your place, so adopt a neutral stance. I say Welcome aboard! This Thread ( Like This Forum should be) Is For Anyone to share their thoughts and experiences, their hopes.. their ideas and indeed disappointments!

Thanks for taking the time to read it and also for posting that Awesome Sims 1 LazyGameReview YouTube video! Ah i am feeling all nostalgic all of a sudden :mrgreen:

Happy Simming fellow Simmer (:

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    It also brings to mind, for me at least, Spore which W.W. had dominance of it's initial developement and yet ea killed. I loved the demo for the game and was very tempted to buy it, but a combination of forced online connection to properly install the game and a very steep opening price tag (for the time) made me stay away. Something I regret, and since ea abandoned the series it was not adapted to win7 or 8 which means I'll never get to play it. :(

Does anyone know what W.W. is up to these days, is he working on any sim game developments or did the ea purchase bar him from solo development that could be considered competition?

You are So Right!! I Was beyond excited for Spore when Will Wright first introduced this concept and the Demo with that cute alien being jumping At You with proper inter-connected polygons, amazing 3D detailed animations and incredibly fluid intuitively distinct A.I! .. What the Plum happened between the time frame of the Demo and the final product Release?! .. I still to this day scratch my head in complete and total bewilderment! :dizzy: It's a Mystery unto itself

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    .. I see some of the images I used such as The Sims 1 Roaches (For the Bugs) in the OP have stopped working! :tired_face: I worked tirelessly on embedding images and scouring the Google search for Anything Sims 1 related. Sigh. Wasted 2 hours of my life.. could have been outside enjoying fresh air instead :sweat_smile: lol

Anyone have any Good sims 1 images I could use to incorporate into the OP to further illustrate the idea of Maxis Sims magic? I'd be so grateful and eternally indebted :)

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I just installed all of TS1 again and have to get it running on Win 7. (I think I have it figured out now :) ) I am currently playing TS2 regularly. I have TS4 and even bought OR trying to get past the frustration of many issues I have with the game and Origin in general. Sadly I haven't played TS4 in over 2 months now due to EA/Maxis not fixing issues, lack of customer care, and Origin forced patching and constant logins. :/ Not sure if I will be back to TS franchise due to these issues either. :( When you spend over a decade playing/enjoying something, it is depressing to see it get in this condition. I have never not wanted to play a sims game in the last 14 years. Even though I didn't care for TS3, I enjoyed building and playing those builds and doing contests on TS3 site in Gift Giving thread. TS4 bores and frustrates me after 20 minutes til I just quit trying. :(

I loved each and every EP of both TS1 & 2. This was one of my favorites and how I wished they had done GTW!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNiOv6Rrnpw

The condition of the site is just that opinions are a single persons perception of how the game is for them. People tend to try and defend the game when they see a negative opinion. It doesn't help when then the person who voiced said opinion tries to defend their opinion. Then it goes south from there. If more people would show some compassion and understanding to anyone elses feeling and opinions, we could all discuss the game much better. It is not only very hard but almost impossible to change someones opinion so why not try to understand it instead of attacking them?
    Just my two cents worth. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I just installed all of TS1 again and have to get it running on Win 7. (I think I have it figured out now :) ) I am currently playing TS2 regularly. I have TS4 and even bought OR trying to get past the frustration of many issues I have with the game and Origin in general. Sadly I haven't played TS4 in over 2 months now due to EA/Maxis not fixing issues, lack of customer care, and Origin forced patching and constant logins. :/ Not sure if I will be back to TS franchise due to these issues either. :( When you spend over a decade playing/enjoying something, it is depressing to see it get in this condition. I have never not wanted to play a sims game in the last 14 years. Even though I didn't care for TS3, I enjoyed building and playing those builds and doing contests on TS3 site in Gift Giving thread. TS4 bores and frustrates me after 20 minutes til I just quit trying. :(

I loved each and every EP of both TS1 & 2. This was one of my favorites and how I wished they had done GTW!

The condition of the site is just that opinions are a single persons perception of how the game is for them. People tend to try and defend the game when they see a negative opinion. It doesn't help when then the person who voiced said opinion tries to defend their opinion. Then it goes south from there. If more people would show some compassion and understanding to anyone elses feeling and opinions, we could all discuss the game much better. It is not only very hard but almost impossible to change someones opinion so why not try to understand it instead of attacking them?

^^ Bravissimo!!! So very well said I couldn't add anything else to brillaintly sum it up if I tried!

Ooo and pls pls do Let me know if you get it running and (If you can or would like to?) Please report back here and feel free to post images or even videos if you feel like! :)

I really miss the Sims 1. It just Will not run on my Windows 8.1 HP Envy laptop no matter What I have tried! :( .. I had the same issues for The Sims 2 ( I believe it was due to Direct X 10 issues).. But I found a brilliantly unexpected successful workaround for that! :mrgreen:

I am genuinely excited when I think of original The Sims (Especially Makin' Magic!!!) and I'm anticipating a Return of A super star EP too!! You have my vote @Terrylin :+1::smiley:

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    gamekitten wrote: »
    Will Wright did something fantastic and blew many peoples' mind but then addicted them to his games..

I still adore Sims 1 (and I do not have any expansions on it) and Sims 2 (Will presence was still strong in this).

I just bought a game that is very old, Chris Sawyer's Locomotion (Yeah very old.. lol). I remember the hours and hours of time I lost in this game and wanted to give the dev/or his heir my money again even if the game hasn't changed.

The first thing I noticed in this very outdated game was detail.. I saw grass and other small details.. painted grass yes, but it looked like grass and not what I see in Sims 4 which is liked someone painted with a paint brush all the grass with a single stroke.

Will Wright had something when he let the players creativity and imagination control their game..his customers were deep in his thoughts and this was his success.. His customers.

Just like that old outdated game I purchased.. been years since I played it. But it was a great game and I rebought it and share the news with other friends who like the same style games.. they also were delighted and bought it, even though there is a free game like out there..

I think EA lost sight to the most important aspect of making and selling games.. Their customers and their happiness.

Will got it..

Chris got it even now his game is selling even though there a free game like it.

This is where EA lost the Legend of Will and Sims..

This is why we have Sims 4.

Yes totally on point and I highlighted the parts that were originally what I Intended for my ( I hoped to be) subtle messages in the OP. It's all about The Player and their ideas of what a game should be.. That should Always be kept in mind when it comes to Creating and Selling a product to the Customers. Not the other way around
    As you rightfully said! Kudos @gamekitten :+1: If I could I'd click Like on your post a Thousand times!!

wolf_howling_at_moon.jpg
  • Options

^^ Bravissimo!!! So very well said I couldn't add anything else to brillaintly sum it up if I tried!

Ooo and pls pls do Let me know if you get it running and (If you can or would like to?) Please report back here and feel free to post images or even videos if you feel like! :)

I really miss the Sims 1. It just Will not run on my Windows 8.1 HP Envy laptop no matter What I have tried! :( .. I had the same issues for The Sims 2 ( I believe it was due to Direct X 10 issues).. But I found a brilliantly unexpected successful workaround for that! :mrgreen:

I am genuinely excited when I think of original The Sims (Especially Makin' Magic!!!) and I'm anticipating a Return of A super star EP too!! You have my vote @Terrylin :+1::smiley:

TS1 is up and running great! With the advanced help of some of my site friends I got it working. I had to use compatibility mode, set to XP Service pk3 and when you go to play right click the link and choose Run as Administrator. Also when I installed it wanted to give me problems. I just quit and restarted the install. It would act like it wasn't installing but it did eventually. I also didn't start the game until I had all of the EP installed. That may have been some of the issues and may not I don't know. It works now and I just spent a very fun hour playing. Brings back some happy memories indeed.
    Of course I had to do the tutorial and play Bob & Betty again. Can you believe it, I made her miss her first day of work and got the scary phone call! :p LOL Dang TS1 can be hard!! :o Have allot to do with hose 2 and places to see again! Really looking forward to have another fun sims game to play!! I will do some screenshots when I remember how again! LOL Learning all over again! ;)

You do know that you can get TS2UC if you have the code for any of your TS2 games. Just contact customer support and they will give it to you. I have it and have heard that it plays on Win 8.1 just fine. But then again if you have TS2 running now you might not want to mess with it. I liked it because I missed the last SP and got everything in one download! ;)

Will Wright is very sorely missed. TS1 & 2 are very hard to top! They will have to really go back to TS roots to make a Best Selling Game in History again and quit cutting corners and trying to make an already Fantastic game better! If they would stick to the original core with improved graphics, CAS & build it could be great again. Heck I would be extremely happy if they would remake TS2! I would throw money at them right and left!! :D
  • Options
    I copied the post where she explained how she got TS1 to work on Win 8.1.
    Anavastia wrote: »

Warning of caution don't know about everyone but i encountered this because i still play ts1 on my pc. I operate windows 8.1 as well. I did have an issue where had to go back and do a compatibility run with the game as admin. So not everyone has to do this i think but just in case it won't boot up for you try that.
  • Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    I've been playing sims 1 complete (base & all eps) for quite a while now after not having it loaded to computer for years. Loads of fun. It also reminded me of all the little charming things that didn't get carried over and some nostalgia set in.

But it is much harder than even sims 2 to play. I wondered how on earth I balanced their needs and managed to give them a rich full life back in the day. lol As I've been playing, though, it's coming back and they're once again living full rich lives......even if relationships with other sims are a bit trickier than in later versions.

Sims 2 has always been on my computer and I've never stopped playing it. :)

I hold firm to the belief that producers and gurus of sims 4 need to be forced to play sims 1 & 2 for several weeks with overtime. Then? They'd "get it".
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    There are some aspects of s1 that I miss, and wish I had completed exploring but the never aging aspect drove me a bit nuts. It got to the point where I either never had kids in the game or after 1 week with the kid I shipped them off permanently. TS2, though I still go back and play I'm dreading the day my current pc bites the big one and I get stuck with win 8. I'll lose way to many of my old (semi ancient) games.

ps, I also had cc in that game: Grecian decor, and some chickens that some one had created .... those chickens were so fun, not tied to a coop, had a life span you could harvest & cook the eggs or leave them out and the hatched and grew up
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    azxcvbnm321azxcvbnm321 Posts: 532 Member
    What if I told you that Maxis was against the creation of The Sims from the very beginning? What if I told you that Will Wright had to run The Sims as a black project within Maxis and he was almost forced to abandon the game? It's all true and maybe now you'll understand why the game has taken the turn it has. Full interview here:
    Wright: I was having a hard time getting any support within Maxis – before EA bought it – for The Sims. Almost everybody that saw it within Maxis thought it was a stupid idea…I was actually kind of running it as a black project within Maxis.

So the people who originally thought The Sims was "a stupid idea" are now in charge of running Maxis and making Sims 4. Can you begin to understand why the Sims has changed so much since Wright left? It's a good thing that Will Wright was one of the two co-founders of Maxis or else he might not have had the power to continue working on The Sims and the most successful franchise in history would never have been made.
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I loved sims 1 and it's music
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited March 2015

If someone has already answered this you can disregard this post. He joined the Linden Lab (Second Life) board of directors in 2011 and as far as I know he is still with Linden Lab.

It's kind of an odd feeling seeing how people venerate him, knowing that he and I attended LSU at the same time and I saw him around campus from time to time. ;)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options

You are So Right!! I Was beyond excited for Spore when Will Wright first introduced this concept and the Demo with that cute alien being jumping At You with proper inter-connected polygons, amazing 3D detailed animations and incredibly fluid intuitively distinct A.I! .. What the Plum happened between the time frame of the Demo and the final product Release?! .. I still to this day scratch my head in complete and total bewilderment! :dizzy: It's a Mystery unto itself

In a word... SecuROM. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecuROM
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options
    @UshakSurfer aka Davie

This thread should not be closed. The OP sums up how many of us feel, regardless of whether or not we currently play TS4. I believe you got the point across in the subtle manner you wanted.

It is true Maxis has dropped the ball with TS4 and if they aren't careful someone else will pick up that ball and run with it. Whoever does so just needs to be sure there are enough differences in design, graphics and game play so that they are not in violation of intellectual property laws. It would be too much to hope EA/Maxis would be willing to transfer whatever copyrights they hold for the Sims to another company or allow them to become public domain.

@Mmdrgntobldrgn

I double checked the board of directors for LL and it doesn't look like Will Wright is still on the board. Of course, this may not be a complete list of the directors.

http://www.lindenlab.com/about
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.