Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inspiring Creativity Contests

13...Next

Comments

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    I never got a confirmation e-mail either, Harvard. I wouldn't worry about it - I'm sure your entry was received. Good luck! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow! Congrats to the finalists!
  • HarvardBrilliantHarvardBrilliant Posts: 14
    edited March 2013
    I hope the result for trip prize will come soon today. So excited. :D
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, wecantpickaname! :)

Harvard, yes, I thought that contest was supposed to be closed on the 8th and the winner announced today, but it looks like it's still actually open. Maybe they don't intend to close it until they wrap up the category voting...
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • HarvardBrilliantHarvardBrilliant Posts: 14
    edited March 2013
    Hey BryonyRae, congratulations on your winning :mrgreen: You have done an excellent job :D

So sad that I have to wait until April, 1st for the result of the VIP visit. :cry:
    edited March 2013
    Thank you! I was so pleased and excited to win! :D

Yes, I'm really eager to find out who won the trip, although when I think about it, it's likely to be someone I've never heard of before. Still, I just want to know! :wink:
  • ImperfectSonnetImperfectSonnet Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow! So, I'm a little late to the game, and I just found out that I won the writing portion of the contest! Granted, it was due to the original winner being unable to claim the prize, but we won't focus on that. ;) Honestly, I never even looked at the contest again after I entered. When I found out the winner was going to be determined by votes, I assumed the prizes would all go to people with really strong online presences. I hadn't even realized I was a finalist!

I guess I really have nothing to add to the conversation, I'm just really excited!
  • bmashlandbmashland Posts: 358 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I can't start entering all these contests until the bugs I'm having in the forum are fixed

How can we do a legacy thing if we can't get houses big enough for 10 people to live in?

I have more the what the box says but the second I try to get started in all these contest things I realize even though I want to enter, the person that is going to win is the person who doesn't have to run back and forth to tech support asking why they can't marry.

I'm sad guys, I lose out all so much and we need more tech. people on the broken pieces of product. =(

Then we can all have some fun and make art, and a build legendary lives.
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited December 2013
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    18 or over... Oh okay no visiting Salt Lake City for me
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top