Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TGTN - 1.13 - Dating Gerald - Updated 10/09/17

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Awe, thanks, Alleen!! By the way, I'm sure I haven't said anything since I've not been on a lot lately, but I <3 your avi!

Thanks... It is from my story 'Time lives through itself - A homeless family story' I love it too! <3
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I tried really hard to wait until this weekend, but I CANNOT. So, here's the first real chapter of Gerald's. I hope you enjoy it as much as I had playing and writing it!

1.1 - The Beginning
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    Great first chapter! I love the dialog between you and Gerald! I love the camping trip too! I'm actually kind of glad you didn't wait until the weekend. :tongue: great story, I can't wait to read more of Geralds crazy adventures. \(^,^)/
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
    That was part of the reason I didn't want to wait! He is hilarious and I'm loving this whole banter thing we have. ;) I need to be careful, though, I don't want to make him mad at me. Then, he may never talk again. ;) I'm so glad you liked it! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Cute Story @lovesstorms ! Love it! Sorry I've been absent on the thread, I usually go on the Off Topic Chats and hang there for a while. Plus I didn't add your thingy to my bookmarks!
    Oh, @Goldpuffle, no problem at all! I'm just so very glad you enjoyed it! That's my main goal. ;) I've been so busy lately I haven't been in the Off Topic Chats. :D <-- and I hate this. :smiley: I already have the next chapters ready, but I will wait until this weekend to update again. I haven't played Gerald in a few days, so I gotta go get more ammunition. ;) I <3 him and everyone else I've put in the neighborhood! My biggest complaint: seeing EA sims walking about. I want the ones I chose.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Wowzers, THAT neighborhood! Look at all that careful planning!
    I'm liking Tracy the Bear, I hope we get to see more of her in the chapters to come, she's funny!
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    Thanks! <3 I loved doing it, though! Tracy the bear needs to be there when I go back, some day. I think Gerald might have a special friend, but I can't give any more away right now. It may not work out. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Just read it and love it... :D
    Thanks, @Alleenmens!!! <3

Ok, new chapter! I decided to release a day early. I hope you all enjoy it!!

1.2 - Gerald Meets the Foster's
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Gerald had a sleepover at his chat friend's house, and during his first visit! That and she flirted with him (being married and all). Wasn't it awkward? :relaxed:
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    Nope. Anything can happen in my neighborhood. ;) Haha!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Cute! :D
    Thanks, Alleen! I love that you enjoy it! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited March 2015
    New chapter!! Woot!

1.3 - Gerald Meets a Goal
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    I absolutely love the new chapter! Gerald is just so funny. I love your writing style.
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
    That Gerald, always having some kind of adventure wherever he goes. Thank goodness he put out the fire!
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, @Erinsandy! That means a lot! My goal is to tell a simple story, but make it funny. I'm in love with the whole aspect of the neighborhood and will try not to make it confusing. Because of this, I'll probably have shorter chapters.

Yes, @HeartfulPeach! He's always running into some kind of adventure! Somehow he's drawn to it. (Also, as always, I love your siggy!!!! It's like your own unique way of telling your story. <3 )

So, I've been playing around with my pictures because I'm not 100% happy with them. Partly because it's Sims 4 and the lighting. Anyway, so as much as I dislike all the time it takes to edit photos, I have decided to make them look as awesome as I can, I will do what I need to.

I downloaded Sweet Fx, but I dislike the location the pictures save to. I tried using Fraps, but it only saves in bmp (free edition) and I didn't feel like spending $37 for the full version just so I can get it in jpg or png. I opened the pic in Paint and saved to png or jpg. Then, went to picmonkey.com (my fav online picture editing site) and did my brightening.

I decided I didn't like Sweet FX enough to do all that work. So, I went back to regular game mode pics. I just finished editing a few photos and found an effect in picmonkey that really adds to the color already there (paying for picmonkey full access). <3 I fell in love!

See more below...

Guess I have a new way of doing pics! <3
    Post edited by lovesstorms on
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Love the chapter... Caitlyn was so huge... :o
    Thanks, @Alleenmens!! Pregnant sims are definitely bigger in S4. skype-emoticon0136-giggle.gif

Ignore everything I said above. I haven't found my new fav way of doing pics yet. 2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif
    Too many choices.

So, I need your help! I have no idea which I like better. Please see pics below and comment on your fav. I guess the only thing I want is to stick to the Sims 4 cartooniness (yes, I made up a word). That's the main thing for me, but I want semi-bright, colorful and clear photos. Thanks so much for your help!!

*Side note: I apologize as some look somewhat similar to others. Just choose your favs. Thanks!*

Pic 1
    16669423598_d75641c09d_o.jpg

Pic 2
    16831036446_dae6c9a4be_o.jpg

Pic 3
    16670763939_d141e0f0bc_o.jpg

Pic 4
    16670765059_a9818f7c93_o.jpg

Pic 5
    16669560960_9c39308f06_o.jpg

Pic 6
    16669511490_78eb2991dc_o.png

Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Never mind....I'll figure it out. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    I like 6, 4, and 1. :) But, 1 looks like all the others, excluding 4 & 6, to me. I know there's a difference but I can't put my finger on what it is...haha Good luck figuring it out! I always struggle with this very same thing.
    Haha, thanks @RaeNic! Yeah, that's kind of why I said forget it. It's my problem, not everyone else's. lol I love most of these pics, so whatever I decide would be find. There's so little difference. ;) I'm just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and want to make everyone happy. lol I just need to do one thing and stick with it. Hehehe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I like the last pic... :D
    Thanks, @Alleenmens! I think it's funny that you both are picking the original shot from the game. Bwahaha! That's very interesting to me. I appreciate the help! ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories