Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    @pammiechick thanks, yeah i though it would be best to start big but allow for room to expand Solveig has already had her first two children who are still babies at the moment their father comes back from the grave to help look after them too haha
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2015
    @LoneOnyxStardust LOL! I couldn't keep my dead slaves on my grounds because one of my slaves (who is now deceased) never did work and always mourned the others. So annoying. Glad you're getting work out of your ghost! Ha! I wonder how a whole cemetary full of slaves will work or if they will phase out over time.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - i guess we will just have to find out the only downside is the breakages the ghosts cause but i guess the slaves will have plenty of work to do the next day

• lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    @lovejess2 is there a starting budget?

No the money you are given when starting out is the money to use so no motherlode or other cheats also when a newcomer or slave comes in you need to get rid of the money they bring with them. :)
    I'd also like to add that after an update we had the ability to eat any harvested fruit and veg so that might be a good idea for your tribe to save on funds and go all natural or have slaves have there own small patch to harvest their own food and eat that.
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Meet Solveig Bergström my creator (and her two starting slaves in the background)

I decided to go with a scandanavian/northern europe feel like @MegandtheMoon as i usually do love basing my games off of that theme and i though why not bring it into this challenge

03_05_15_12_59__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kfo6m.png
    03_05_15_1_00__am_by_lone_onyx_stardust-d8kfo74.png

Solveig looks AWESOME. <3 I'm really loving the Norse/Scandinavian aspect to my tribe! It lends itself to some great story-telling opportunities - I actually made my Creator Freya a half-goddess o:)

Your tribe grounds look fantastic - I love what you've done with the cabins, and the punishment grounds look...effective! *gulp*

Will you start a story for your tribe? I would love to see your tribe in action :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
    Me, too, @LoneOnyxStardust I was hoping to see a story of this tribe!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick @MegandtheMoon - glad to hear your interested in a story of the tribe, i have been taking screenshots since the beginning so i could definitely put together a story .

and yes the punishment grounds are quite effective - each slave may decide their fate wether it be the cow plant , death my water, death by fire or hunger

@LoneOnyxStardust Wow! You're the boss of the death chamber!! Does the death by fire work? My Sims have gotten singed by the campfire but no one has died from this.

Can't wait to see your story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - sometimes it works if they keep adding more logs and play wth the fire

@pammiechick @MegandtheMoon - glad to hear your interested in a story of the tribe, i have been taking screenshots since the beginning so i could definitely put together a story .

and yes the punishment grounds are quite effective - each slave may decide their fate wether it be the cow plant , death my water, death by fire or hunger

It would be great if you posted a story! And I love that you give the slaves a choice of death! That is such a cool idea!
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yes! My Gatherer now has a Cowplant.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    @Amazingamphy cow plants are the best ! just have to make sure your hungry sims don't get tempted by the lure that's why i keep mine locked away

@Amazingamphy cow plants are the best ! just have to make sure your hungry sims don't get tempted by the lure that's why i keep mine locked away

Oh yeah - I nearly lost my Creator to my cowplant! *gulp* It can be hard to keep track of everyone - especially if you're playing a full household - so be careful! ;)

Oh yeah - I nearly lost my Creator to my cowplant! *gulp* It can be hard to keep track of everyone - especially if you're playing a full household - so be careful! ;)

same thing happened to my creator well safe to say that cowplant wasn't getting fed after it tried to eat her Solvieg wont put up with that luckily we had another on hand

• kanvriseskanvrises Posts: 2 New Member
    This sounded like the funnest challenge :D I started tracking it here: https ://thesimschallenges.wordpress.com/

It's been fun so far *o* I love reading what everyone else is doing, too! This is so creative.
  • i think i may start...
  • My Story:
    "looks like we Found a tree should we cut it down?"

"Yes"

"Look, I Made A Fire!"

"Roastin Weenies"

"Ill Join Ya!"

"What Is This Plant?"

"Mating Ritual Ended ;-;"

"Your Still Alive???
  • help i cant post screenshots!
    help i cant post screenshots!

Hi! You need to be a full member before you can post screenshots/pictures :)
  • > @MegandtheMoon said:
    > EggyTheHuman_SpockTheCat wrote: »
    >
    > help i cant post screenshots!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi! You need to be a full member before you can post screenshots/pictures

How Do I Do That?
    > @MegandtheMoon said:
    > EggyTheHuman_SpockTheCat wrote: »
    >
    > help i cant post screenshots!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi! You need to be a full member before you can post screenshots/pictures

How Do I Do That?

Take a look at this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14

:)
  • i made a challenge based off this one... hope you dont mind! its called the tribe challenge!
    i made a challenge based off this one... hope you dont mind! its called the tribe challenge!
    Sorry but I was just on your challenge and I'm quite angry that you have made it pretty much identical. There are many ideas that have yet to be made into a challenge so there is no reason to take others.
  • ILoveSims0321ILoveSims0321 Posts: 1 New Member
    I started this challenge and it's awesome great job! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top