Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    http://www.wattpad.com/106731169-a-bunch-of-crazy-tales-purity-and-blood?d=ud

Please read this and let me know what you think. It's a short story I wrote for my English assessment.

One thing: you're definitely good at using words to evoke the right image. :D

That's the reason I became a writer. When I showed most of my friends, they literally gasped at the ending. Except one who claimed it was too predictable, but that's just their opinion. I'm writing another short story in my free time about a girl who see how her future would be if she overcame a disease, while also getting visits from a boy named Alfie. In the end, as she recovers, Alfie starts to fade away in her mind, showing she's moving on.

Yup. And writing has way more well-thought techniques for telling stories than just telling the story orally.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yep also can't wait! Woot woot!

Great! :D Got the application ready?

I thought you've got everything... :neutral_face:
    Yep also can't wait! Woot woot!

Great! :D Got the application ready?

I thought you've got everything... :neutral_face:

Well, that offer was just a reservation for everybody who originally signed up for Season 2. The Application should give me more information again, and maybe some things which can be used on the show...
    Banner.png
    @Alleenmens, @worldofdrakan, @Skelda, @KingSmarties, @Turner, @ninjakid150,

I still need the FULL APPLIACTION from you. Don't feel too rushed though, there are still 3 empty spots left, but I will need them in order to begin...
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited March 2015
    I would like to take the female spot :)
    I will send you my application in a while :D
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    waiting on haylo to help me out since i dont have sims 3 haylo is making mine so once that is done ill be able to send it in
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    edited February 2015
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I would like to take the female spot :)
    I will sent you my application in a while :D

Reserved! :D
    Banner.png
    waiting on haylo to help me out since i dont have sims 3 haylo is making mine so once that is done ill be able to send it in

Okay, got the note!
    Banner.png
    edited March 2015
    Got another few applications in, thank you guys! :D

d1f28d6565c9aff93ec172479280e53f.image.400x438.JPG

But I still need the FULL APPLICATION from @Alleenmens, @ninjakid150, @Skelda and @worldofdrakan. I know Ninja's depending on @HayloHusky for his Sim, so I know he can't send anything in yet.

And also still waiting for some people who want to take the final 2 male spots. If you're interested, joining is only a PM to me away... ;)

Banner.png
    Will do it this afternoon when I come from work... pinky promise... :D I did start it though...
    Okay, can't wait. :)
    Banner.png
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member

Please read this and let me know what you think. It's a short story I wrote for my English assessment.

That's the reason I became a writer. When I showed most of my friends, they literally gasped at the ending. Except one who claimed it was too predictable, but that's just their opinion. I'm writing another short story in my free time about a girl who see how her future would be if she overcame a disease, while also getting visits from a boy named Alfie. In the end, as she recovers, Alfie starts to fade away in her mind, showing she's moving on.

I used to do a bit of writing myself, I really should get back into it because I love it, the characters, the plot, the universe they are in, etc. It's great, I just don't feel motivated to do it though haha Any suggestions how you motivate yourself to do the writing Tiger?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

I used to do a bit of writing myself, I really should get back into it because I love it, the characters, the plot, the universe they are in, etc. It's great, I just don't feel motivated to do it though haha Any suggestions how you motivate yourself to do the writing Tiger?

Usually, it has to just come to me. Some days I can't write a thing, others I just have miles of inspiration. For me, I just try and either: read back over what I've got, listen to music or just sit down and try as hard as I can to. The best advice: try not to procrastinate.
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    That's definitely a problem I have, I procrastinate too much. I'll have to work on that xD
    Hmm, I'm suddenly feeling like writing a Short Story as well... The question is, will I finish it before my inspiration/mood changes?...
    Banner.png
    Just sent my app form :D
    Just sent my app form :D

Gotcha! :D Only @WorldofDrakan, @Ninjakid150, @Skelda and two more players left! (@HayloHusky for Ninja's Sim as well... How's that progress going?) Do any of you guys know anybody else who can be interested? Maybe I need to do sone advertisement....
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2015
    Okay you guys need to stop doing the :D face if you really intend to do the :D face... lol

List of potential smiley faces:
    :)
    :smiley:
    :mrgreen:
    Turner wrote: »
    Okay you guys need to stop doing the :D face if you really intend to do the :D face... lol

Believe me, I also wish EA didn't change that... :C What's the point of that? :s
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Believe me, I also wish EA didn't change that... :C What's the point of that? :s

It wasn't intentional... just bad coding on their part. :o

It wasn't intentional... just bad coding on their part. :o

Hmm.... Dunno whether it'll get fixed or not... :/
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Instead of XD I can write :D

It sucks cause you want it to be as happy as the ;D face but instead it looks completely wrong D:

@Vul I keep forgetting >.< I'll make his sim soon. Its just a little hard cause I'm remaking a sims 4 sim (which I am used to) into a sims 3 sim.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Instead of XD I can write :D

It sucks cause you want it to be as happy as the ;D face but instead it looks completely wrong D:

@Vul I keep forgetting >.< I'll make his sim soon. Its just a little hard cause I'm remaking a sims 4 sim (which I am used to) into a sims 3 sim.

That's true. But I think it works best to change the :D to the XD and to change :smiley: back to where it belongs, the :D spot...

I understand... Sliders... :expressionless:
    Banner.png
    YaaaY, I got everything from Cake as well! :D Only 1 App, 1 reserve and 2 empty spots left before we can begin! :D
    Banner.png