Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Time - tell us what you think

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited March 2015
    uryga wrote: »
    Zolt65 wrote:
    Please, seriously, can anyone tell me honestly that this new EP is in anyway close to an EP released 12 years ago?

Honestly

well for one ,I never compared the game play or graphics... you did.

If you would read the WHOLE post, I said the we paid less and got more Items. And a 12 year ago computer game played on a 12 YEAR OLD COMPUTER. We still got more Items for our money.

Honestly.

Next time read the whole post before attacking troll.

Wow, insulting others and flaming. Great post. :*

And if you would have noticed... I was agreeing with you!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited March 2015
    Please, seriously, can anyone tell me honestly that this new EP is in anyway close to an EP released 12 years ago?

Honestly?

how is that agreeing?

If your talking as of the way the game play's, then I stand corrected and apologize.
    It doesn't play like the way the Sims 1 or 2 started as, we have rules and goals now...Its not a life sim. anymore.

your post could be read in two ways, I read it the wrong way, sorry.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    uryga wrote: »

your post could be read in two ways, I read it the wrong way, sorry.

Accepted :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I'm glad that some people are enjoying the game. But, to those who say that this game should improve with expansion packs and game packs, I have to ask....why should we have to pay to improve the game when the base game is so unfinished?

I mean, people admit openly that this game has limitations and then go on to list them. I understand most of us bought the game because it was The Sims and we had the expectation that, even if the game lacked content, at least it would have interesting and immersive game play.

But, as it stands now, that's not the case, and I don't think adding another layer of game play is going to change that or remove the flaws. I have a feeling that the new expansion pack isn't really going to add anything new beyond what's already been announced. We'll still be working with the limits imposed by the base game.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited March 2015
    I actually like the game. I would give a mediocre rating meaning it's not super horrible, but the lack of things that was in the previous Sims...not good.
    Things I like about Sims 4:
    Multitasking
    New objects
    Improved appearances
    New voices and design of CAS
    More interactions with your phone

Things I don't like:
    The absence of toddlers
    The absence of story progression
    Lack of playground equipment

Other than that it scores a 6.7 in my book.
  • ferokillsferokills Posts: 2 New Member
    I enjoy the game, overall.
  • ferokillsferokills Posts: 2 New Member
    I Really hope Keep it fresh and FIX the Bugs
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited March 2015
    I liked the way the graphics looked and some of the furnishings,but the build mode was impossible for me to understand,but could get better after reading how to work with the tools of building,but trying to put siding on the back of the house was impossible,cause I couldn't even get it to let me do anything at the back of the house and I missed being able to look over the town,sim2 and sims3 base games were way better for playing and building wise as far as what I'm use to.I just found that it was not for me,from what I experienced and have heard that has me concerned of where the game's heading.Another thing that I did not like was not being able to get a closer look inside the house and everything seemed too dark .I think that this is a game which,is up to the individual of what their use to and like when playing a game,but as far as what I like in a game it lacks some things I would like to see in a game and has too many limitations as far as game play,build mode and just moving around your house or town for me to even get any fun out of it as of yet.
  • ECHAICHINECHAICHIN Posts: 3 New Member
    The Sims 4 as it is now it is very boring. The game makers need to do something about the game and quick. We need toddlers, activities like swimming, doing business or other jobs to comeback. We need weather changes, but no so realistic that when it start raining the game slows or crashes like Sims 3. We need cheats, practically all the cheats have gone. The hospitals and schools need to comeback to the game and traveling needs to be more exiting. The task on this game seems difficult to achieve and many objects depend on achieving tasks that may take all the life of the Sims to achieve specially when you have to waste time sleeping, cooking, eating, bathing and going to bathroom.
  • beepbeep Posts: 1 New Member
    im not sure where i can leave suggestions but I'm just gonna write it here if you don't mind and my suggestion that i believe is good is like a life insurence policy like where if a sim dies and leaves a household with other people when he/she dies maybe the game can supply the household with like half of the total of what that sim has made with his or her job, writing books, etc.
  • Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    edited March 2015
    It would be nice if there were more things to do. It just gets repetitive way too fast. Grant it, I do realize this is a base game. However, it shouldn't feel incomplete. Simple things like dishwashers are missing? I shouldn't have to wait for an EP to have my sims buy a dishwasher or washer machine. The absence of vehicles is just downright wrong. How could you leave out cars? If you had to sacrifice something why would it be cars and dishwashers? It just does not seem that complicated but maybe that is because I am not a programmer or developer. Overall, I can grow to love the game more and I do like it. I just don't understand why certain aspects are lacking.
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    As this thread has moved into discussing other topics rather than Game Time, we are closing it down.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top