Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone having trouble with getting simspoints from the ads?

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    @Pugslover4 I've been following @LyrielSim 's advice just to wait a bit on those No Video ads. And they DO come up with points! I've gotten several ads doing that today. Thank you for the heads-up! :)
  • SnorkelbucketSnorkelbucket Posts: 62 Member
    I can confirm what Lanlyn and Lyrielsim are saying about getting points for the "No Video Available" ads.
  • LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    @lanlyn You're very welcome. These ads are the only kind I've gotten today.

@Snorkelbucket Yay! Something works right!!

Thanks for confirming! I hope it helps others too. Glad to hear its helping anybody/everybody! gah -but I'm kicking myself for those SPs I missed by not 'discovering' this sooner
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    No!!!!!! I got this and I don't like it one bit!!...
    @Pugslover4 I'm getting the same kind of Ads. Just let it sit there and it should eventually proceed to the Thanks For Watching popup & give you the SPs. Some go forward after 15 seconds, some are stubborn and take a minute. So far, every one (12) has worked out this way for me.
  • SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    Don't work for me at all. I sat for an hour waiting (well I used other tabs while waiting) and still got nothing on those ads pictured above).
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    No!!!!!! I got this and I don't like it one bit!!
    This%20now%20showing_zpspdkhtkso.png

Right, don't work at all. Even sitting and waiting doesn't work. While waiting I opened other tabs and did other things and even after an hour got no credit. And not getting any other ads. I really would like to start gifting people and paying it forward.

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Okay @LyrielSim suggestion! ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    Not getting any adds to show up all day and barely got any yesterday,hope they get it fixed soon.
    I haven't had the kind described above after saying something in here so I can post photos what I'm doing. Just 2 regular ads and that's it.
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm now having problems with the ads :(
    I had like two adds show last night and then nothing again and it seems they have vanished from the site right now,hope they get the adds fixed soon,would love to be able to gift some more people.
    Ads working, just certain area, sometime they will pop up and sometime they don't!
  • Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    I'll have ads show up on my phone more than my computer. But it's harder to play the ads on my phone.
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    I haven't seen any ads for two days. Has anyone else seen them?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    I've seen a couple on each day but not as many as I had been getting.
    Not seen them yet today,hope they show up soon.Last night I got something like four adds then nothing,hope that it's now fixed.
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    From 02 March to 09 March I've gotten 275sp. That averages to about 34sp per day. I would like to get at least the 50sp per day we started out with [ naturally, more is welcome ;) ]. Hope things are sorted out soon.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Nope, me too, none here since last week :(

Like Dee, I'd be happy with a nice regular 50sp or so each day ...
    Yesterday I only got three ads or maybe four. 5 simpoints each. I need to bring it up again. Not gonna spend anymore. Everyday Kids Collection took some out this morning cause I have to buy 2 or 3 more clothes to bring it down to 100 simpoints. Not gonna do it again! :D
    I only got one add today,this is getting very disappointing,I sure hope this issue with the adds gets fixed soon cause at this point I'm barely getting any adds or none at all. :'(
    Well, just got 5 or maybe more ads tonight. But earlier I didn't. But will try again.
    I managed later this evening to get 13 adds which is way better than I've had in a few days,every little bit helps,so I'm not complaining.
  • Sophie-DavidSophie-David Posts: 98 Member
    For me in western Canada, the past week was really slow - maybe 2 or 3 ads per day. But today I have had 26 successful ads in the course of the morning - pretty much a record.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    The Ads have picked up for me today as well, 35sp! Not a lot but any free money is good :)
    Is the store down for anybody. Both my phone and on computer, the sites there but not the store. :/ I think I broke it. LOL! Cause I cleaned my caches this morning on my Chrome.
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    I've gotten a few broken ads recently - the kind that *DON'T* payout if you wait. Has anyone gotten a "This video is private" message? That seems really strange.