Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NRass Storyprogression

I am sure this is posted somewhere but I cannot find it. I recently installed story progression and absolutely love it. I finally have a full town and Sims are actually doing things. The game I am playing is my legacy and now I cannot seem to enable aging. I hover over the aging gauge and is just says "day until age up: never". This obviously is not ideal for a legacy game and this mod is so huge and I haven't had time to really dive into it.
Any help is greatly appreciated and if you have any other tips to help out it would be great!!
Thanks,
Niki

Comments

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Check if aging is enabled in the Options.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Capt_OdeeCapt_Odee Posts: 70 Member
    You do know that NRass is for Sms 3, right? They stated last year they would not be doing it for Smis 4. :'(
  • Niki727Niki727 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah I am aware of that. This is the Sims 3 forum. And yeas aging is enabled in the options menu
    No worries Nikki o:)
    edited March 2015
    But here is a link that might answer your questions about NRaas: nraas wikispaces com/StoryProgression+FAQ+Miscellaneous Just put dots in the blank space of the URL

Ahh heck I'll paste from there.
    First and foremost:
    If you intend to use the aging management within this mod, you must have the "Enable Aging" enabled in the EA Options.
    If the EA option is disabled, no one will age in-game.

This mod does not change how aging is performed by EA Core, it simply toggles on or off whether a sim should have their age incremented by a single sim-day during the nightly aging update.
    If you are encountering issues with rapid aging, that effect is not related to this mod, since this mod can only turn off aging, it cannot make sims age faster.

Aging in Phase Fifteen of the mod is now controlled by Castes.
    If you want Vampires to age for instance, you would change "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Vampires \ Death: Allow Aging" to "True"
    If you want TS2-Style aging, change "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Non Active Family \ Death: Allow Aging"to "False"
    Doing so will keep the "Allow Aging" enabled for your active household, and turn it off for everyone else in town

You can switch the aging for individual sims on and off using the "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Sim Options \ Death: Allow Aging" option.

Or if you wish to disable it for everyone in town, use the "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Town Options \ Death: Allow Aging" option.
    [quote="Capt_Odee;13399779"]But here is a link that might answer your questions about NRaas: nraas wikispaces com/StoryProgression+FAQ+Miscellaneous Just put dots in the blank space of the URL

Ok I tried that and nothing changed. Am I completely missing something??
    Never mind I found it!!!!!! I was using the menu from city hall not the one on my sim.
    Thank you for all your help!!!
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    For future reference, also note that any changes you make to the aging manager in SP whether that be on the town, caste, household, or individual sim level will take effect right away. But the changes may not show up on the individual sims' general information tabs (where you might see Days to Age Up: Never", etc.) for several sim hours. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had the days to age up:never show up until I turned aging on for that sim and switched active sims in the household or went into buy mode and back to live mode to get it showing a number of days to age up and that changes it a lot faster.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg