Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TGTN - 1.13 - Dating Gerald - Updated 10/09/17

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    The lots and sims have all been placed (save one of my friend's who is going to work on hers tonight since the mac version is out). Woot!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Aw yay! How exciting!!

I completely forgot the mac version came out yesterday. Not sure if I want to download it though, since I almost never play TS4...It's something I've been considering though.
    Sweet!!!

I just discovered how to change my fonts and the sizes and colors on here.

Normal

comic sans ms

arial (my fav) But it's also the regular font, so I don't need to change that. :D

Fun purple color #330066)

Personal Favorite Color

My biggest issue was size. I can't read the small font well (I zoom in). So, here's one size bigger. #4

All of this info is here. Have fun!!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Aw yay! How exciting!!

I completely forgot the mac version came out yesterday. Not sure if I want to download it though, since I almost never play TS4...It's something I've been considering though.

It is definitely fun! One thing happened yesterday as I was "visiting" each neighborhood. I wasn't expecting it at all. I had to tell the creator of the sim because it made me laugh so hard and say "Wait, wha??". I'm getting SOOO much closer to being ready! My last step before I start playing in game is to finish setting up my blog. It's mostly done, but I still have little tweaks and such to do.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Sweet!!!

I just discovered how to change my fonts and the sizes and colors on here.

Normal

comic sans ms

arial (my fav) But it's also the regular font, so I don't need to change that. :D

Fun purple color #330066)

Personal Favorite Color

My biggest issue was size. I can't read the small font well (I zoom in). So, here's one size bigger. #4

All of this info is here. Have fun!!

That's awesome! haha I always zoom in as well. Even though I wear my glasses when I'm on the computer, sometimes it's just not enough. lol Thanks for this nifty, helpful information!! :)

re: the events of your game, that's too funny. That sounds so fun, though. And being able to share the happenings of your games with others just makes it even more so. I'm glad that you're enjoying your gameplay with all our little simmies, though. :)
    edited February 2015
    Awe! I am enjoying all the fun sims! You guys will NOT believe what I've done. I've created a MAP of both little towns (that's what I've decided they are). It is mostly for me to stay organized, but dude, it's pretty cool. B) It will help introduce the neighborhood, too! :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Awe! I am enjoying all the fun sims! You guys will NOT believe what I've done. I've created a MAP of both little towns (that's what I've decided they are). It is mostly for me to stay organized, but dude, it's pretty cool. B) It will help introduce the neighborhood, too! :D

Ooh! Awesome!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I can't wait until you start the story! :)

He/Him
    edited February 2015
    I know! Me too! My issue is I keep coming up with neat things to do. Maybe I should ask you all about some of this stuff. I'm thinking of introducing the neighborhood with one picture of each section along with pictures of the households in those sections.

IE:

Neighborhood 1
    Overhead shot of all buildings

Household #1
    Names

Household #2
    Names

Household #3
    Names

Household #4
    Names

Then, I'll have a Credit/WCIF section with all the exact Gallery names and creators.

I just think it'd be fun to portray all the things I've chosen. Also, this is where I introduce my neighborhood and road names. Yes, I'm a massive geek! It was so much fun to create, though. Everything has to do with the sims from the beginning to now.

It won't take more more than a few more days to do the above. I've already got the neighborhood shots. I just need each household. What do you think? Doesn't that sound like a fun way to introduce the neighborhoods? Gerald and Lollie (my simself) took a "walk". Lollie knows everyone in town. So, since Gerald was new, she thought she'd take him on a tour.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I know! Me too! My issue is I keep coming up with neat things to do. Maybe I should ask you all about some of this stuff. I'm thinking of introducing the neighborhood with one picture of each section along with pictures of the households in those sections.
    That sounds like a really cool idea!

He/Him
    Ok, I definitely will then. It won't take more than a few days. It'll be such a blast to be able to play everyone's sims for a little bit. :D Technically, I already started playing Gerald. He's been on vacation already and a few other things. Lazy bum still needs to get a job, though. I can't keep cheating him money. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Sounds great! So excited for this. =)
    So, because I am so very excited about it (and I worked VERY hard), I decided to share one map. I apologize for the glare, but it's plastic. Each layer is its own protector. So, though it looks overwhelming, I can peel back layers to see more detail. ;)

Bottom layer (blue) = Lot #'s
    2nd layer (black) = Neighborhood Names
    3rd layer (red) = Road Names
    Top layer (purple) = Lot sizes

Willow Creek

15993086864_918d8fea5e_o.jpg

Each road name/neighborhood is something that is part of Sims from the beginning to now. I've done Oasis Springs as well, but I didn't know if you would want to see it or not. It was mostly for me to create a fun neighborhood and to stay organized. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I just realized that I put two of Erinsandy's sims in for me to choose. Erin and Gerald were both entered. My apologies for not noticing that before. :\
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I finished the Contestant Bios page. I am not quite finished with the rest of the blog, but at least you now have the official link. :D I hope you all enjoy!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I finished the Contestant Bios page. I am not quite finished with the rest of the blog, but at least you now have the official link. :D I hope you all enjoy!
    Looks awesome! I can tell you put a lot of work into everything! :)
    He/Him
    I agree with @ironknight35‌; fantastic. :)
    Thanks, @ironknight35‌ and @RaeNic‌! I have worked hard! 385970365b8ed7503b4294502a458efa.gif
    Though, I feel I am the one who put too much upon myself. Me and my ideas. 2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif But, it is working out and I love it. That's what is most important! smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Well, the long road to the neighborhood has finally ended. I'm finished!!! smiley_emoticons_megaeek.gif

Yes, it's true, I promise. Now, I can finally focus on the story. It was a blast to put it all together and I think everyone will enjoy the little details I threw in there. smiley_emoticons_fips_smile.gif

So, to start the neighborhood journey, begin at the Welcome page. It'll guide you. I hope you enjoy the introduction.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    Owain and Erin.... I love it!!! The blog is looking great!!!!! So excited to read more! Lollie is absolutely great!
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I love Owain and Erin too! This is amazing!!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    Thanks! It's been a long road, but I LOVE my neighborhood and can't wait to show it off even more as I play Gerald. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited March 2015
    New Pre-Chapter up! It's just behind the scenes things that happened while I was prepping everything. :) In other words, things that made me laugh. ;)

1.0 - Hodge Podge
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    New Pre-Chapter up! It's just behind the scenes things that happened while I was prepping everything. :) In other words, things that made me laugh. ;)

1.0 - Hodge Podge

Cool! :D
    Awe, thanks, Alleen!! By the way, I'm sure I haven't said anything since I've not been on a lot lately, but I <3 your avi!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories