Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2015
    Rose -- what a fun challenge! I just found it this morning thanks to @wrathofcath! I may have to give it a go.

ETA -- amazing dining rooms from all but I have to admit that @gmcrozier really has my vote with the outdoor dining room! Those BNS challenges have really got you thinking outside the box, gm!
    h2xmsbl]
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: The Annual Florists Dinner Party
    Gallery name of room : Fiona in Wonderland
    Origin id : photobella
    Pictures of the room :
    03-08-15_1041nbspAM_zps4ylazhe2.png
    03-08-15_1042nbspAM_zpsqhl1royl.png
    More pictures here -- sorry but for some reason Photobucket is being wonky and not letting me post pictures!

I wanted the room to have a wild and unkempt feel to it and to feel almost cartoonish -- like a trip down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. Then again, I wanted the Simmies to actually be able to use the room and maybe have a dinner party or two!
    h2xmsbl]
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I love it @suepea - it's really creative. Love the table layout :star:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    @suepea- Your dining room is so whimsical! I love how you arranged the round tables into a flower! I would love to throw a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party in it! Great job! :)
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @suepea how creative! I love it!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Fiona in Wonderland is such a lovely and whimsical dining room! @suepea :) It would be a delight for the Florist sims to have their party there! Very nice furnishing of the room! It looks just like an Alice in Wonderland tea party room! It looks so very great how you have used the pink, purple, yellow and green round tables and floor rugs to create such a pretty flower in the middle of the room! The sunflowers in the middle of the flower are a nice sunny sight for the sims to see whilst they are enjoying sitting there eating theIr meal! It looks very nice how you have the other round dining tables set up too for the sims to dine at. The purple floor rugs and the yellow colour of the table tops look great together and are nice and sunny. The pink flowers are pretty sights on the table tops for the sims to enjoy seeing. The grassy texture of the flooring looks great. It is very nice how you have brought the outdoors inside! The fantasy looking trees look very nice in the room. The purple flowers pedestals either sides of the door are nice for sims to see as they enter the room, and the sunflowers pictures on the walls there add more sunshine touches in the room. The outdoors and flamingo gnomes, pig, rabbits and flamingo look very cute around the trees in the room! The birdbath is a nice outdoors touch. It looks very nice the type of windows and curtains that you have used in the room. The green colour of the curtains looks nice and suits the theme of the room. The sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining. The flower cart is a nice homely touch. The tea table is so very nice! Sims will enjoy going there to have a drink of tea, and seeing the nice flowers that you have placed there on the table and on the shelf. The teaset and teapots are nice touches there. The enlarged floral picture on the wall is very pretty for sims to enjoy looking at, and it looks nice how you have placed the leafy pictures and homely wall plates either sides of the picture. The birds decor on the wall looks nice there. The pedestals of flowers look pretty either sides of the table. It looks nice how you have placed the trees in planters.
    The room is so very nice! It is such a very nice room for the Florists to enjoy dining in! Thankyou very much for entering the challenge :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : Fiona in Wonderland
    Origin id : photobella
    Pictures of the room :
    03-08-15_1041nbspAM_zps4ylazhe2.png
    03-08-15_1042nbspAM_zpsqhl1royl.png
    More pictures here -- sorry but for some reason Photobucket is being wonky and not letting me post pictures!

I wanted the room to have a wild and unkempt feel to it and to feel almost cartoonish -- like a trip down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. Then again, I wanted the Simmies to actually be able to use the room and maybe have a dinner party or two!

My Favorite !!!!!!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fabulous work @suepea very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @Vihisha
    @suepea

Both your rooms are GORGEOUS !! <3
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : Fine Floral Dining
    Origin id : skyjd
    Pictures :

vwzlv4.png

fac0gx.png

1okco8.png

@suepea wow you really did get the wonderland feel with your room, it's fantastic.
    Fine Floral Dining is such a lovely and very pretty dining room! @altad1 :) The pink colour scheme of the room looks very nice and has the feel of elegance. It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs in the room. The pink colour and bow theme of the chairs looks very nice. The tea sets are nice touches on the tops of the tables It looks so very nice how you have placed the floral pedestals in the corners of the rooms and have the flowers around the bases of them! It gives such a very nice look! The side wall table looks very nice with how you have placed the larger vases of flowers and have the smaller flower items between them. The flowers look so nice on the floor placed around the edges of the table! It is a very pretty and nice sight for the Florists to enjoy seeing whilst sitting at the tables eating their meals. The type of ceiling lights look very nice and suit the type of room very well! The flooring and rug underneath the tables look very pretty.The sunflowers and yellow flowers pictures on the wall are nice sunshine touches in the room. It looks very nice the type of curtains that you have used and how you have placed them in the room.
    It is such a very pretty dining room! It is a very nice room for the Florists to enjoy dining in! Thankyou very much for entering the challenge :)
    I love it @suepea - it's really creative. Love the table layout :star:

Thank you, Meg!
    h2xmsbl]
    @suepea- Your dining room is so whimsical! I love how you arranged the round tables into a flower! I would love to throw a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party in it! Great job! :)

Thanks so much, @rabidkitty07! An Alice in Wonderland themed tea party was just what I was thinking of! :-)
    h2xmsbl]
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @suepea how creative! I love it!

Thanks, @Vihisha! I appreciate the comment.
    h2xmsbl]
    @Vihisha
    @suepea

Both your rooms are GORGEOUS !! <3

Thanks, Rene! I just wish I could keep up with all your amazing builds! For now, I'm just sitting here eating your dust -- really creative dust, btw!
    h2xmsbl]
    masajo wrote: »
    Fabulous work @suepea very creative :)

Thanks so much, @masajo!
    h2xmsbl]
    Thank you so much, @rosemow, for your kind comments and for hosting this clever challenge. It was just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing! I will be looking forward to see what everyone comes up with for this fun theme.
    h2xmsbl]
    @altad1 I love how u did the carpet & rugs under the tables....& I like the multiple table usage as well...looks like a mini banquet hall!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm loving everyone's floral dining rooms :) . I can't wait to finish building mine I've just been having a builder's block right now. Hopefully It'll be over with before the deadline.
    1FKDfKj.png
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    I can't wait to finish building mine I've just been having a builder's block right now. Hopefully It'll be over with before the deadline.

I know what that's like...here's 2 u finding your inspiration! B)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    I'm loving everyone's floral dining rooms :) . I can't wait to finish building mine I've just been having a builder's block right now. Hopefully It'll be over with before the deadline.

Hello @EAfan99 :) I am sorry that you are having a bit of a block with the room. I hope that you will get inspiration soon. :)
    altad1 wrote: »

@suepea wow you really did get the wonderland feel with your room, it's fantastic.

Thanks, @altad1! I love your dining room -- the colors are just lovely and the room is so elegant.
    h2xmsbl]
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    @Vihisha
    I love the way you used those drapes.
    @suepea the way you made those small round tables look like leaves of a flower is very whimsical, and awesome
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    @altad1 I just adore those flowers around that pillar, how did you manage that?
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    @liliaeth, thanks, the moveobjects cheat, I use it all the time, it's really great for creating the effect you want.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top