Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your Sims' Relationship with the Landgraabs

Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
So far in the game, several of my Sims are acquaintances with mostly Nancy Landgraab. One of my Sims is a good friend to Nancy. Another is acquainted with Geoffrey, Nancy, and Malcolm. I'm currently making one of Sims to become Malcolm's girlfriend.
sEgXZ52.jpg
Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)

Comments

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    edited March 2015
    Depends. I made a neighbor family to them, made them rich and some snob, and only the snob sim father is kinda friendly with the Landgraab. But the mom invites them to parties and everybody comes but the Landgraabs. Dunno why.

Another family with an athletic handsome husband, I played during the woohoo challenge, Nancy chased him in bars and flirted non stop with him, even though he never tried to flirt with her lol. The Landgraab sir though never flirted or reacted well to another female sim of other family that had flirty on all the time. So I think Nancy is more of a cheater than the Landgraab dad lol

• Options
    YellowOblivionYellowOblivion Posts: 56 Member
    Geoffrey was one of the first sims I met in this game I just started, so I invited him to a party. He's currently trapped on my first floor.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I am almost always good friends with Geoffrey Landgraab - I just love him so much; I almost love him as much as Justine Keaton.

I am usually acquainted with Nancy.

I am almost always enemies with Malcolm.
  • Options
    claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    None of my sims associate with the landgraabs. I don't like them. Nancy seems so haughty prancing around town like she owns the place. ;)
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    who? lol i always delete them in my games. Mrs Steal Your House :D
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    I keep starting new games just so I can evict them, bulldoze their house and build a new one.

>:)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    On the file I'm playing now(Super-edited Goth family, includes Agnes and Erik Darling!), the Landgraabs live in the house across the street from their original house. I edited them to make them look like themselves and gave them the appropriate traits and careers - minus Geoffrey since GTW isn't out yet, made Johnny Zest part of the family(because I like the theory of him being Nancy and Geoffrey's son) and gave him a twin for...reasons. Malcolm and Cassandra Goth are dating, and the family is going to play a big part in my story.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    AbyssalOfDarknessAbyssalOfDarkness Posts: 51 Member
    I'm good friends with the family, until when I need more lots I moved them out and moved in a new household. Weeks later (game time), they officially moved out of the town and was never heard from again. (They were deleted, don't know how though, LOL)
    The most important thing that comes to doing business... Dumb People

10941830_10204344470838609_8256131450011807256_n.jpg?oh=207c118c107b2274bf4f9b95ac06e03e&oe=55B9C166

Upcoming expansion pack => Sims 4: Get to Work
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Landraab doesn't really like my sims. :\
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited March 2015
    I really don't like the landgraabs. I especially hate malcolm in the sims 4.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Malcolm has been dating Emma Rose for a long time and while they don't live together, they have a son, with red hair like his mom. Emma lives with her brother.
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Nonexistent
  • Options
    thewatcheruatuthewatcheruatu Posts: 295 Member
    Nancy Landgraab seems to always be walking by my house, so I end up talking to her. The other day I got a little tired of seeing her all the time, though, so I used the tranquilizing handshake on her just for random humiliation purposes. tumblr_nksnlcfKtd1s5ch4ro2_r1_1280.png
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    Nancy and Geoffrey are long gone in my game, but their fat son married Julie Pancakes, who is a friend of my current heir. I don't think they see much of Geoffrey Jr. though.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    My Sims' relationship with them consists of avoiding Nancy in the street and hacking their funds.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited March 2015
    Haven't let them befriend any of my sims. And that Malcolm that walks around with his nose stuck in the air *shakes fist* :s
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    > @simlish1 said:
    > Haven't let them befriend any of my sims. And that Malcolm that walks around with his nose stuck in the air *shakes fist*

I see Malcolm do that ALL the time and I kind of makes me wonder: is the because he is evil? Btw, one of my Sims became good friends with him. *shocked*
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    i made a female sim and got her and Geoffrey together and made him divorce nancy. they have a boy together.
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    My Sims' relationship with them consists of avoiding Nancy in the street and hacking their funds.

It would be so great if he would run over and yell at your Sim like Mortimer used to if you used the telescope during the day.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    only Malcolm is known by my sims:
    on my desktop: her husband and father of her only kid
    on my laptop: he became romantic while speaking to my first kid so... relationship: pervêrse crud
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I don't associate with the Landgraabs. Hardly did in TS3. In fact when GTW comes out I'm evicting them, tearing down their house and building a retail business.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Cassandra and Malcolm are friends in my game, I'm trying to decide whether to pair them up, or pair Malcolm with another teen that lives in town.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    They died.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    hrbpdv.jpg

None of the small children are Geoff's.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Most of my sims (rotational game) only know that the Landgraabs are filthy rich and buy into the cover story of them running a large, succesful IT business. Only a few are aware of the Landgraabs criminal machinations.
    My Jenny Clark & her minions set out to challenge Nancy and become the new criminal masterminds in town, but Nancy managed to get them work for the family instead. Later Malcolm fell in love with Jenny. He had to marry Cassandra to unite both familys, but killed her after the heir was born, then married Jenny.