Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    Sign me up too. <3:)
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Still there are glitches and bugs to fix

Fix Motive Mobile or add a new model exclusive for sims with special needs
  • Options
    YuiVooYuiVoo Posts: 173 Member
    I don't think they'll go back to it. instead they should just add all the new stuff to the new game making it better
  • Options
    KWatson813KWatson813 Posts: 29 Member
    however unlikely, count me in!!!!
  • Options
    MACRONAUTMACRONAUT Posts: 200 Member
    I would just like to have seen a fare well bug fix patch after the final EP, sign me up.
  • Options
    TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
    Sign me up!
  • Options
    claudiavillenaclaudiavillena Posts: 2 New Member
    sign me
  • Options
    BeadictosBeadictos Posts: 2 New Member
    Sign me :) :)
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    Sign my name as well,would love to see them fix these issues as well as give us expansions and sets that were unfinished .
  • Options
    HadalilaHadalila Posts: 5 New Member
    Sign me too <3 ;)
  • Options
    sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    Sign me too ;) Am not ready to let go off sims3 and beg for more items for babies/toddlers kids teens and older sims, It is ok playing ya and adult but when you play generations you follow a sim trough all ages, and some agegroups are so overlooked and needs more stuff and interactions. But it is gold compered to sims4 where they have two agegroups Teen, yadult, adult, and old the same, kids, and at last babies that are objects GEE who got to chose this approach.
  • Options
    Scarlett2311Scarlett2311 Posts: 44 Member
    Sign me up -- I doubt it will happen, but I really would be happy if they gave us some pool items, tennis ball machines, batting cages, volleyball, a sandwich counter, a card table like the one in TS4, croquet, hockey like in freeplay, or a new dance floor mat to do old dance moves from TS2. I don't expect them to give all of these items but even if it was just a few I would be beyond elated. Sometimes, I wish EA would make new items for old games while making new games too. I would even buy new objects for TS2. I don't mind going back and forth between series. I think they think it would make people stop buying new games, but not really. Every time a new base game comes out, a load of people stop anyway. Think of all the people who buy the base games of each iteration, but stop right after that. They never buy any new packs. Yet, there are people who will continue to buy new items for old games, some willing to spend just as much money on premium content items or new venues on an old game, as some people who spend money on the new games, but EA has never given us that opportunity. I am sure I alone could well compensate for several of my friends who quit. I understand some things may never happen in certain games. I do not expect an Island Paradise iteration in TS2, but I would be tickled pink and purchase $30 worth of new functional objects for that game just the same as I would purchase a new EP. The same thing applies to TS3 and tS4 when that time comes. Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to give a voice to anybody who wants EA to keep making items after any base series, even TS4, because we all have a base game or four that fits our playing styles and I want to see people get the items that they want in their playing style. It may not be forever, I understand the cost implications, but even if it a few sets, it would be appreciated.
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
  • Options
    AxelTaylor01AxelTaylor01 Posts: 389 Member
    I'll sign!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Since I play Sims3 more than 4- count me in too :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    Updated.

Well, we have reached 200 signatures, but we still need more than that. But let us party! Post your party pictures out here!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2015
    I would love for them go back to TS3, if anything, to smooth out the game, fix the routing problems, and fix all the glitches, plus to maybe in connection with those from the NRaas mods to work at making it as good as the game should be. Yes add my name to this petition.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would love for them go back to TS3, if anything, to smooth out the game, fix the routing problems, and fix all the glitches, plus to maybe in connection with those from the NRaas mods to work at making it as good as the game should be. Yes add my name to this petition.
    Thank you.

• Options
    AllysaNellieAllysaNellie Posts: 58 Member
    I would also like it if EA, Maxis and the rest of the team would finish the Sims 3 (fixing bugs and routing errors for starters). Please add my name to this petition! Thank you!
  • Options
    efaspaceefaspace Posts: 85 Member
    I absolutely support this, Open for Business was one of my favourite EPs for TS2 and I would LOVE to see them release it for TS3! I still haven't purchased TS4 and I am happily continuing to play TS3 so would definitely support this :smiley: Also a Free Time like EP would be immense for TS3 I think, there's so much potential imo!!!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    EA is done making EP's for TS3. It is now time for them to work on TS4. EA will not go back and work on an older series. This thread needs to be locked and deleted now.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Added 2 more to the list.

Writing this to EA:

There is no excuse for you to have TS3 permanently done. Please don't scrap this petition. No Scraping my petitions also goes for the moderators as well.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @CoryMach...is my name still there????
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    I would pretty much agree, EA has bothered not to fix TS3 despite all of the glitches it still has. And also the routing errors as well.

I've made a bug thread and the glitches/issues like the everyday party invites in Sims University, Sims using Berate Ignorance, sprinkler not watering plans on soil rugs/potters, the meteor bug, impossible to get Skill Opportunities with ITF installed, lag in towns (most notably Islo Paradiso), etc. will not be fixed. It's more worse for Mac users because TS3 hasn't been updated to support Intel Iris and the Retina MacBook Pros since 2013 as well as the 2.7 GHz iMac have Intel Iris. With Intel Iris, it's almost impossible to play TS3 without workarounds.

The Sims 3 is a good game but the glitches are what holds it back. TS3 is often compared to FreePlay and TS4 and pretty much everyone who like TS3 and/or TS4 dislikes FreePlay especially after the controversial Life Dreams update mentioned here.

Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • Options
    WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    I was wondering if anyone would want to pay attention to this thread. I and some Simmers are kinda upset about EA not caring about TS3 despite the bugs it still has. While The Sims 2 and The Sims 4 on Mac added support for Intel Iris Graphics, The Sims 3 has not causing issue for MacBook Pro users whose Macs were made in 2013.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top