Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Ooh, I'm glad you put in the 'It's Sausage Time' poster - love it! Thank you <3

What a treat to pop in here this evening and have two updates, one from brainybee and one from Ember. Fab additions to the tales! I don't want the stories to end.

*world crashes down*

It has to end??? >.>
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    *papers Oasis Springs in sausage posters*
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    I would buy a Mr. Sausages shirt! :P

I want this guy in my game.

Funny you should say that, I love your avi and wouldn't mind him in my game!

• mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    FzzyDg8 wrote: »

Haha, isn't he dreamy? I think (correct me if I'm wrong @nanashi-sims) that he's actually a premade but I can't remember his name. I fell in love with him when I saw that avi :smile:
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I have some more TS2 photos coming soon!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Daniel_USADaniel_USA Posts: 118 Member
    You should make a Mr Sausage cult that has Sims that wear Plum You All and it's Sausage Time Shirts in the game that follow him around.
  • EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    Who doesn't love a good mass drowning! LOL. I do love the expression on Mr. Sausages face as he eats that burger.

You have a delightful sense of humor and a unique talent to highlight something wrong with the game while still keeping your humor about it.
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    The oddest thing about doing that was, when two of them were left at the end after a mass drowning- both of them were flirty. So if anyone was feeling sorry for them, remember they must have been horrible sims. If anything, Mr. Sausages was a hero for ridding my game of those twisted people.

I know nuthin' frisks my bacon like a good, old fashioned murder scene...
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    yummy sausage to feed to my cowplants :p>:)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    @emberdahl Yes! Thank you so much. :)!
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    edited March 2015
    mortia wrote: »
    Another brilliant episode! I died at his assistant with the plate-of-sausages head. Best use of that ridiculous cheat EVER.

A bit off-topic, am I the only one who can't look at this picture without giggling now?

TS4_422_DECTECTIVE_3_002a.jpg

All I see is Mr. Sausages walking in the background and I am instantly distracted, lol.

Hehe, and the constable not only seized the guy's "Mr sausage shirt" he also fined him because he wore it in public
    Memina11 wrote: »
    yummy sausage to feed to my cowplants :p>:)

Alas a sinister purpose for me to download Mr Sausage! A fate befitting such a misfit!
    Anyone else notice the expression he has when he walked away from the pool after pushing the last guy in. Classic.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

Haha, isn't he dreamy? I think (correct me if I'm wrong @nanashi-sims) that he's actually a premade but I can't remember his name. I fell in love with him when I saw that avi :smile:

LOL! Yeah, his name is Johnson Ready and he's the cutie in the first PV and one of the earliest sims demo'd. You can find him in the gallery (SimGuruZephyr) but he's corrupted unfortunately. Whenever he goes to take a shower he becomes bald and starts wearing black dress shoes and nothing else. This was the tipping point that made me uninstall my game in December. :heartbreak:

The shower issue might have been fixed after the December patch, but it was so heartbreaking seeing this that I don't plan on using any Maxis premades again. He's a bit too scrawny in his original form, but buff him up a little and he's a total babe. His default personality makes him a non-committal childish bro.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Wait part 5?! You have 3 other parts of this I didn't check out yet?! I must find them.... Time to go through all 19 pages of this....
    matilda-reading.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    You did an excellent job of showing off the flawed systems this game has OP.
    I really hope the devs keep inproving the game. I want to be able to forget the game, and in 2 years come to see how it's going and it's base systems are very improved, and buy all DLC because the game has really gotten better. It might take time, but they need to keep improving and fixing the base. While they don't I happily play other games and don't buy the DLCs that will come.

Do you guys think they will do something about it or just leave it like that?
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Wait part 5?! You have 3 other parts of this I didn't check out yet?! I must find them.... Time to go through all 19 pages of this....
    matilda-reading.jpg

@EasyToRead she added links to her first post that take you to each part of the saga :wink:
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    matilda-reading.jpg

@EasyToRead she added links to her first post that take you to each part of the saga :wink:
    Yesterday she didn't have them so I didn't go back to check. Thank you so much for telling me!
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    MatheusBS wrote: »
    You did an excellent job of showing off the flawed systems this game has OP.
    I really hope the devs keep inproving the game. I want to be able to forget the game, and in 2 years come to see how it's going and it's base systems are very improved, and buy all DLC because the game has really gotten better. It might take time, but they need to keep improving and fixing the base. While they don't I happily play other games and don't buy the DLCs that will come.

Do you guys think they will do something about it or just leave it like that?

They've already said more than once that they're looking into it, I'm sure they're aware of the issues since they had to have programmed the way they respond (or don't.) We can only hope they'll fix it.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

LOL! Yeah, his name is Johnson Ready and he's the cutie in the first PV and one of the earliest sims demo'd. You can find him in the gallery (SimGuruZephyr) but he's corrupted unfortunately. Whenever he goes to take a shower he becomes bald and starts wearing black dress shoes and nothing else. This was the tipping point that made me uninstall my game in December. :heartbreak:

The shower issue might have been fixed after the December patch, but it was so heartbreaking seeing this that I don't plan on using any Maxis premades again. He's a bit too scrawny in his original form, but buff him up a little and he's a total babe. His default personality makes him a non-committal childish bro.
    Yeah, he's defiantly a cutie! This is him after I edited him a little:
    [img][/img]03-05-15_11-54nbspPM_zpsq6np11yp.png
    He/Him