Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    @brainybee you are a beautiful human lmao
    mortia wrote: »
    @EmberDahl I'm loving each and every installment of The Adventures of Mr. Sausage™. And I have to say, I'm also really impressed with your graphic skills! They really add that extra something to these stories :smile:

Moar pleeease! <3

Seconded! Every time I see a new addition I laugh out loud. That's the good news. The bad news is that this thread is single handedly making my family question my sanity far more often than they ever did before. (Then again perhaps they should, never before have I been such a fan of sausages...)
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I would buy a Mr. Sausages shirt! :P
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Me too @EmberDahl ought to have an online store. I'd buy one. Even though my dad and everyone else I know would look at me like I'm a loon. But that's nothing new.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I would buy a Mr. Sausages shirt! :P

I'd download one. :smirk:

I want this guy in my game.

Thank you for showing what a horrible mess the emotions system is. Hopefully it will get fixed.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Mr. Sausages should dirty up a bunch of dishes and leave them in a room with no way out for bunch of sims to deal with. Add a fridge, a shower and a toilet too....for Science :)
  • Daniel_USADaniel_USA Posts: 118 Member
    I installed the hardcore version of the Autonomous Interactions mod and my sims autonomously tried for a baby within a few minutes of firing up a new household, lol. It sure changes the game.

Yeah it happens, I just had a try for baby during a dinner party. It is supposed to happen autonomously if you got room for another Sim in your household and you have been doing Romantic Interactions. After while the Sims will flirt with strangers and "rest on the toilets" sheesh. They never flush either. They like to tell lies to each other autonomously now as well. You got to watch it if you want to keep a certain type of family going or before you know it your husband or wife will hurt the other ones feelings and you will be left with a spiral of negative emotions.

• ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    This is quite sad really
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited March 2015
    I was put off by the title but I'm glad I finally came to read this. I got quite the chuckle out of this. This is absolute gold! I'm glad something good can come out of something so bad. :D
    Post edited by EasyToRead on
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • LadyLindaelLadyLindael Posts: 154 Member
    edited March 2015
    well that is no good.. >.< and here I had just made the starting of a serial killer, who kills her husbands off. Shes a child atm, but evil. I was going to make her family hate her, except her twin sister. Dont look like that will be as easy as I thought. :neutral:
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    edited March 2015
    I love these Mr. Sausages stories thanks for sharing :)
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm glad I actually took the time to read your thread. Thanks for posting it. It really does show one of the major issues with the Sims 4.

There are emotions but they are just random buffs that very rarely trigger when it is appropriate and when the do trigger they're smothered by decor.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    Thank you so much for all these stories, my stomach hurts so much from really laughing out loud!! You are incredibly funny and creative.

I would love to download Mr. Sausage, is he in the gallery?
    akddFdd.gif
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Thanks for even considering to share. :) I really like the posters, I'd like to hang them up in my child/teen sim's rooms if you post them.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I love reading these, you're very creative. This is a great thread and has helped highlight some of the issues facing the game.

It has been brilliant reading these stories, the pictures are amazing. I've had many laughs. :)
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'll take 10 shirts please!
    giphy.gif

• brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    Here you go @Ayumap I've uploaded a few package file mods so anyone can download them if they want.
    I suspect that the hypnoHelmet will only show up if you have that expansion pack - so to be safe, it's possibly best not to add that to your mods if you don't have it - as it will possibly confuse the game. Maybe.... not sure to be honest. Better safe than sorry.

I've done them as separates so they don't override the other posters/shades, and added an DDS folder for all the artwork used just in case you would prefer to remake or customise them yourselves at a later date with that Sims 4 studio application.

here's the link to the zip folder

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE

and here is what I put in it.

sausagesPack.jpg

You are a rockstar @EmberDahl! I am currently working on my Burns family for Sims 3 to set up your second scenario :smile:
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    LOL. Awesome stuff @EmberDahl
  • queenomeanoqueenomeano Posts: 90 Member
    This thread is AMAZING!!! Well done @EmberDahl and @brainybee you've both provided a lot of entertainment whilst bringing to attention things that need to be addressed in this game. Can't wait to see further instalments. Also @EmberDahl good on you for sharing your content!
    Add me on twitter and twitch: plusle28
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Ooh, I'm glad you put in the 'It's Sausage Time' poster - love it! Thank you <3

What a treat to pop in here this evening and have two updates, one from brainybee and one from Ember. Fab additions to the tales! I don't want the stories to end.