Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
edited February 20 in Nominated Threads
lisa%20test%202.png

Hi everyone! I'm a looong time sim's player so with that said you can prolly guess I'm old! haha I've spent a lot of time building even on the Sims Online which indecently is where I met My husband and 8 (now 10!) many years later we are happy as ever and I'm still Simming! I hope you all find something you like and I'm open to suggestions and constructive comments :) I really love building cottages of all kinds and smaller family homes. Although some times I dive into a larger build. I have quiet a few builds already on the Gallery so feel free to check them out.

Gallery ID: lisa17ann

Please do not re-upload my builds!

Here are my Maxis Fav'd builds

FairyTale Cottage
35741846406_50761c6c11_z.jpg

Cottontail Cottage
35612658482_4c8851ec23_z.jpg

Smugglers Cove
35782003715_bb3cb7a2df_z.jpg

Brick Beauty
34934294664_be09194e6d_z.jpg

Redemption Island
35781815125_a3826703bf_z.jpg

Windenburg Cinema
35782000695_7597d79847_z.jpg

Simmywood Mobile Home
35650389641_52a3c00ccd_z.jpg

Jungle Water Park
35650381531_e701bb2d73_z.jpg

Lavish Lair
35393995320_d42f1248d6_z.jpg

Tudor Lake House
35782001935_0f6327ca1a_z.jpg

Victorian Charm
35393995110_bbccfa1c2d_z.jpg

Thanks for looking and Happy Simming to you all!
34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hello something coming soon :)
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds.
    Fairytale Cottage is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the cottage is very nice! The roofing is very nice and the stone texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have the left and right hand open shutter windows on the front exterior of the home. The tower is very nice! The flowers and rocks look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home. The fish water fountain feature is very nice for sims to see when coming to their home.
    I will repost here what I wrote in the other thread about your Perriwinkle Cottage.
    Periwinkle Cottage is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The colour and textures of the exterior are nice. Very nice roofing! The flower box windows are very pretty! Very nice covered over front porchway. It looks very nice how you have done the front archway entrance to the home. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the table in the front yard, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the home is nice. The dining room is very nice! It lloks very nice how you have placed the plates and the fruit and rooster pictures on the wall. The fruit bowl and flowers on the side table are nice touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there eating their meals. The circular floor rug under the table adds a nice look in the room. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a read of a book, and the blue flowers are pretty for them to see as they enjoy listening to music from the gramophone there. The bedrooms are nice. Nice wall pattern that you have used in the master bedroom. The clock and the toiletries are nice home touches on the dresser table. The bunny is cute on the dresser in the kids bedroom!
    It is a very nice home :)

I will look forward to seeing pictures of the Disney Princess home :)
    Thanks so much @rosemow for all your kind words =)

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your FairyTale Cottage is super cute!!!! Love the stone pathway and the two fish fountain was a nice added touch :) Your build from today is really nice I like how you kept the blue theme flowing throughout the house.
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thanks so much @Nhicks :)

edited July 2017
    Snow Whites Cottage
    *Photos soon*

• ArefaArefa Posts: 35 Member
    @lisa17ann I love all three of the builds you posted. The Fairy Tale Cottage is lovely. I especially like the front roof line and how it slopes down. I also really like the mix of exterior textures you used. I like the balconies and the gentle landscaping as well.

The blue house is very cute! I really like the use of the soft blues used throughout the entire home. It ties everything together very well.

The Snow White Cottage is adorable! I really like the backyard and how you cleverly disguised the pool as a pond. Great thinking!

In all of your builds I love your attention to detail. That is my favorite part about looking at another builder's creation. I like when someone takes the time to add those little nuances that make a sim house feel lived in. Great Job! :smile:
    zE5f3I7.jpg
    View my other creations on the Sims 4 Gallery or by using #arefa
    Origin ID: Arefa86
    Snow Whites Cottage is supper cute! Love what you did with the pool to make it look like a pond :)
    ~My showcase thread~
    Thanks so much for your kind words @Arefa and @Nhicks. I'm not well at the moment and I can only watch so much tv before I want to die lol so building is a good distraction :)

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Snow White's Cottage is really gorgeous, looks very fairytale and magical :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks @masajo :) that's sweet of you to say!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling too well. I hope that you feel better very soon.
    Snow White's Cottage is very nice! :) The extrrior desugn and the roofing is very nice! It looks great how you have used the pegs on the exterior of the home. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them in the front and back areas of the home. The log and stump seats suit well the type of home. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the log seats, or enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. The rabbit is a nice touch beside the log seat. Your Snow White sim is very nice! It is great that you have her holding an apple in the dining room pictures! Her clothing reflects well what Snow White wears. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow flowers on the dining table are sunny for sims to see whilst eating their meals, and the plants, tissue box and photo frame on the wall shelves are nice homely touches. The type of curtains that you have used through the home look nice. The texture of the walls is nice. Nice living room area. It is nice how you have corner armchair nooks for sims to enjiy sitting and having a rest. The candles and plant on the coffee table are nice touches in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the curtained window alcove looks great. The crates on the floor and the fruit bowl and cereal box itemd are nice kitchen items for sims to see whilst preparing meals there. The wooden flooring in the home looks nice. It is great that you have a nook where sims can enjoy doing woodworking. Very nice backyard! The pool area is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the rocks and flowrrs around the edge of the pool. The birdbath is a nice touch there. Nice gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters and boxes.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thanks @rosemow it's so sweet of you to give me such kind comment and your well wishes for my health! Hopefully I'll fee better soon. If not I think I'll head to the doctors for some antibiotics lol

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @lisa17ann - Welcome! Great builds! Love your attention to detail and the roof lines for both builds are very eye appealing. Can't wait to see more of your work!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks @Ash072 :) so kind of you!

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @lisa17ann love your builds.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

:) Thanks that's so nice to hear @kamb1403

edited July 2017
    Hi All hope your Day is going well! I have a new build ready to Upload and thought I would share it with you all. Black Beauty is a traditional style Home with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathroom. It comprises of 2 stories with a small office, lounge, eat in kitchen, hall way, and bathroom on the ground floor. On the upper floor is 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I've done a short play test and all seems well =) Hope you all like it and thanks for looking! Happy Simming -Lisa
    35650387181_c15eb21c22_z.jpg

• superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Hi Lisa :) You are so talented!!! And it's so cool that you met your husband on Sims Online! So he loves sims too! It must be beautiful to share this incredible passion with your man.
    I really love the architecture of your builds and the care to details. I will be follow you when I'll open the game :)
    I Love the whole black and white theme very classic. Beautiful job! That vanity table is everything! loVE! <3
    ~My showcase thread~
    Aww thanks you both @Superbibi11 and @Nhicks It's so nice to get good feedback! :) The coolest thing about my Hubby and I is we has the same birthday and on the same year! it makes it so easy not to forget lol!! It is nice that we are both total geeks haha =)

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Your lots are very cozy and beautiful! :heart_eyes:
    I'll be sure to check each of them in game and see which among of them belong to my faves. Keep up the good work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks @RyeCris16 I have a lot more lots then ive posted here on the forums. I hope you find some you like!

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @lisa17ann - Love the exterior. I'm a sucker for shadows and what not so the black and white offsets really do it for me. Also love your master bath and I wanted to say that your vanity in the main bedroom is very clever. Great choice to go with that style desk and mirror!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks @Ash072 It's always nice to hear kind things about my builds =) I to love black and white it's almost an obsession and I am surprised when my other builds don't all end up black and white lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top