Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ruthless Real Estate: 2br1ba. Starter for $17k pg.20

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Aww between you and yanti are both my favorite builders for the Sims 4 B)

Beautiful new lot Ruth <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    I know u don't really NEED me 2 tell u...but...your buildings r superb! It's builders like u that inspire me 2 raise my bar higher & try try again =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    Great builds.
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Ruth master !!! Hi, I'm not going to write that I'm your fan, because you're probably sick of it, haha! Congratulations downloads and great creativity! I make other buildings than you, but I love your homes. All the best Ruth!♥
    EA ID: Mattoowy
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Well, if I say that your creations are great - there would be nothing new for you. Over 9000 followers proves that... But what else can I say? They are great! I've just seen all your works at the gallery and I'm impressed! Bravo for all of them ♥

And sorry for my short and general comment but I'm still learning English and I'm not very good at it yet! So, please forgive me all mistakes I've made :)
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Your new starter is adorable Ruth! You are an amazing builder and I am always inspired by your builds! Hugs and hip bumps!
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey Ruth! :o I love your Willow Creek Starter! How you can take cheap stuff and make it seem elegant in such a small house is beyond my understanding, but you do a great job! The exterior is so charming; it's almost storybook like! :)

Ed ;)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • quincylfquincylf Posts: 32 Member
    Your homes are always my favorite to use in game! Such great designs that match what I love so much. Great job!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    agree B) very cute starter <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    Your new starter home is adorable. I love how perfect the rooflines came out. Was reading about how a few of your builds have been downloaded and re uploaded without the "Original By" attached and in some cases I've seen where they actually take credit for your build. I swear I see one more "Urbanity" being claimed as an original I'm going to scream. It's a great build and one of the best original concepts I've seen, the first time. The 1,000,000,000th Simmer to claim it as their original is not so great.

Keep up the great building. And thank you for all you give to the Sim community with your "How To's" and your original designs.
  • Taito89Taito89 Posts: 33 Member
    Love your builds. Will be downloading a couple for my game :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous little starter Ruth cute as a button. xox Folly
  • jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    very cute creations dear ruthless :)
  • Kaariaanne03Kaariaanne03 Posts: 46 Member
    Don't remember if I commented before haha.. Anyway, I really love your houses. Plenty of inspiration ;)
    Definitly going to download some of your houses, thats for sure :D
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I'm loving all the Newcrest builds - thanks very much for those :)