Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bunker Legacy Challenge

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
I have created a legacy game called The Bunker Legacy Challenge (Hence the Discussion title)
The full details can be found here:
http://purpleplumbob.weebly.com/
I will just give you a brief overview of the challenge here and keep you up to date on the Development of my Attempt.
I hope that if you decide to give it a try you let us know how your doing by posting in the tread and/or leave a link to your own blog it's up to you.

This particular Legacy Challenge tasks you with creating a single founder Sim moving them in to a giant lot,(50x50) and starting out in the Bunker lot. Your founder must build onto their house, build up their wealth, and ultimately bring in the second generation to continue when they die. (and so on until you reach the 10th generation ) In this challenge you play a single family for 10 full generations.
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2015
    The Story Behind the Challenge

In Feb 2015 A huge asteroid was discovered heading straight to Simlandia.
    All the SimWorlders that could evacuated the planet. Leaving only the poverty stricken or too Sick to survive the journey to fend for themselves and hope for salvation.

[img][/img]r1g194.jpg

The Asteroid split into several pieces on connecting with the Worlds atmosphere and devastated Simlandia.
    Very few area's escaped absolute destruction.
    The world had a few Bunkers set up around the land that managed to survived the blast.
    You Are one of the lucky ones.(you survived)
    With no memory of your life before the event (No Skills as you have no memory ) or even how you found yourself at the bunker, The only thing you know is your Name and even that you are unsure of. Your challenge is to rebuild your life and your new home. you have all the basics and even a little starter money that you managed to find in a metal bucket in one of the bunker cupboards.
    Will you survive and thrive inside the bunker?

4g213a.png
    Link to download:
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C74FE55CAB0B11E4866076614EDF5718?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=charlii-mai&sortby=downloads&max=25

cSXsPD.jpg

edited February 2015
    So basically what you need to do is Move your founder into an empty 50x50 lot. Head to the gallery and download The bunker costing $8,166 leaving you with $1,834 in funds then from outdoor plants buy Apprentice rock set costing $450 and the silent sentinel rock costing $245 leaving your Sim with $764 (for the duration of the challenge you are not allowed to sell any of the rocks although you are free to move them around the lot to assist building efforts.

Once this is completed, you must choose what your family’s succession law will be.
    visit http://purpleplumbob.weebly.com/ or http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-succession-laws/ for the options.

Also be sure to read the rules also here. http://purpleplumbob.weebly.com/rules.html

cSXsPD.jpg

Have Fun!! wa3abq.gif
    cSXsPD.jpg

Hi again just wanted to give you a little update on my Legacy progress.
    Meet my Founder.
    2qk7xo3.png
    Charm bunker
    She's a young Adult and her traits are: *family Orientated

*childish

*Bookworm

*quick learner

The Laws we will be bound by are :
    * Equality

*Strict Traditional

*First Born
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited February 2015
    The Story Begins....
    if6ahe.png

Charm Woke up With Amnesia, A key to the Bunker and $765 in her pocket.
    wasting no time Charm went indoors to check out her new surroundings it had all the basics she needed a single bed, kitchen, sofa, bathroom and a few plants in pots. Charm got to work watering and taking care of said plants Hoping that whatever sprouted from the terracotta pots will be edible. Switching on the radio only to hear static she eventually picked up a signal playing a looped pre recorded message, Alerting listeners to the impending danger. This immediately jogged a memory she remembered the panic of the Asteroid that was heading towards the planet but nothing else. not even how to cook so she checked the bookshelf. And as luck would have it she found a cookery book. She started reading "Mmm..Scrambled egg.."
    684oed.png2wgddna.png

Charm Visited the park a few times and met this Guy. They chatted and spent time getting to know each other until he rejected her that is.
    34pyro9.png33kvju0.png.
    I guess it was fate though because she soon met this one.
    2en87x3.png
    A total dreamboat. Keith Bell (picked up from the gallery #Legacyloves)

And well the relationship blossomed.
    b7e2dx.png

Jump forward a little. After a small private wedding at the park (Not sure how private that could have been) we now find Charm and her Beloved Married with a new addition on the way.
    33k4y93.png
    i23bco.png

That was just a brief overview for full details check the story out Here
    cSXsPD.jpg

• youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    Enjoying your challenge so far!
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • VengeanceZombieVengeanceZombie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, joined the challenge, i'm uploading on yt if you wanna check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDUdpnJegZY it's in Portuguese btw, but everyone knows how to play the sims right? haha, i'm loving this challenge, thank u!
  • AmericanMiseryAmericanMisery Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! Just a quick question before I start this challenge. Are users allowed to use the cas cheat to change the appearance of the children if they dont approve of the way they look?
    @AmericanMisery cheats that change appearances are absolutely fine. The disallowed ones are those that affect the challenge like money cheats skill cheats etc..

Thanks for trying it out, Have fun!! B)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• 6domino66domino6 Posts: 55 Member
    I'm definitely adding this one to the list, it looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  • summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    I just came across this challenge and I am definitely starting it right now! I'm so excited for this one. Hopefully I'll remember to take screenshots so I can post updates!
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
    @summer_berry thanks for trying the challenge. Hope you have fun!!

I'm waiting for seasons (with my fingers crossed that it wont mess up my pc) so I can attempt the challenge again. Oh and please do share your updates I would love to see how you and your simmies get on. B)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• whokilledrenowhokilledreno Posts: 1 New Member
    I may have to modify the challenge, because the 50X50 lots are ow 25K.