Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CHECK PAGE 3 FOR UPDATE! Page 4 link to restarted project as Thistlecreek Village

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LunielunaLunieluna Posts: 11 New Member
    So far this world looks absolutely gorgeous! You have really done an amazing job ^_^
    Makin' Magic was one of my favorite expansions from The Sims!!
    Will definitely keep a look out for this world on the exchange!
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    These are extremely cool builds and I love this world, I would love to play this. :D
  • Options
    loyallyroyalloyallyroyal Posts: 353 Member
    Amazing! I adore the gazebo over the water!
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    So Awesome!! This world looks fantastic! All your remakes are making me nostalgic! The reason I love the Sims so much is because of buying my first computer game the Sims......I am so looking forward to this world. <3 it! Bookmarked!
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I so excited about this world will be my first magical world to ever play in. It looks amazing when should you be done?
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    Lovely world. Making Magic was such a fun game. I miss Sims 1 sometimes. I still have it on my laptop. The limitations can get to me though.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    It's beautiful! Is it available yet? I haven't read through all the posts.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    Oh my goodness this has gotten quite the feedback in my hiatus! (Which I am so sorry for not updating about... it's been a rough few months when life gets in the way lol).

I really hate to break it to you but my husband completely wiped our computer that had this entire project on it and gave my backup flash drive to his younger brother for school without telling me. All my work on this project has been utterly lost! I was heartbroken for weeks.

I DO intend on restarting the entire world, with better content and a more sensible layout but with the same in-depth Magic Town feel and the extras I've thrown in but I will make it a tad smaller. I cannot say when I'll restart or when it'll be completed but when I do, I will definitely update here!

Again, I am so sorry about not keeping everyone posted and I'm extremely sorry to let you all down! But this will become a reality, I promise ;)
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @KennziKaige , awww :'(:( will be still looking forward when you start again..
  • Options
    I have goods news! I started the sculpting and terrain paint today. Though I'm done for the day, I'll finish the painting tomorrow and hopefully start working on laying down roads and lots by the end of the week :D
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear what happened with your world and back up. I'm glad to hear that you are starting fresh. I look forward to the updates.
  • Options
    Here is a shiny new forum post for the new world so it doesn't get lost here: Click! :)