Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    What happened next, or "Mr. Sausage Gets His!"

Poor Mr. Sausage got beat up by an old lady! All of the stereos in the house blasting children's music (left on the night before by Mr. Sausage hee hee!) provided the soundtrack for the fight. Mr. Sausage rolled a wish to "Beat Up Perma" right after his rousing defeat!

Screenshot-573_zpsxczctalb.jpg
    Are we going to be hearing more from your instalment too? Lol, poor Mr Sausage surely couldn't leave it like that - he needs to get his own back!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    ratsrbest wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the irony that while the OP has perfectly demonstrated some of the most shocking failures of TS4, they have also created what is quite possibly the ultimate "Weirder Story".

I tip my hat :smile:

I think that EmberDahl has demonstrated that the only way to play sims 4 is ironically...
    Exactly what I was thinking. Here I am enjoying Sims 4!
    You are a master character designing by the way OP.

In the meantime I'm also curious what will happen next in the Sims 3 version.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

Poor Mr. Sausage got beat up by an old lady! All of the stereos in the house blasting children's music (left on the night before by Mr. Sausage hee hee!) provided the soundtrack for the fight. Mr. Sausage rolled a wish to "Beat Up Perma" right after his rousing defeat!

Hahaha, judging from that stink cloud there, she literally knocked the fart out of your hotdog.

I want to see more of this story, too!

Hahaha, judging from that stink cloud there, she literally knocked the fart out of your hotdog.

I admire the way she magically managed to change her clothes while fighting by the way :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    He's great, yes I do enjoy looking at these alternate game versions He looks fantastic braineybee- It looks like a proper expensive Hollywood remake of a low budget UK sitcom, where the main role is taken by a top grossing handsome chiselled star with expensive sets instead of some scruffy unknown goofy bloke in a cupboard.

You said it so much better than I ever could.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member

I admire the way she magically managed to change her clothes while fighting by the way :D

She had just changed into her day dress from her robe right before the fight ;)
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    @EmberDahl Man Mr. Sausage made my day, his antics have been cracking me up :D Very good job on this!
    yqCsdo8.gif

She had just changed into her day dress from her robe right before the fight ;)
    And understandably, no lady should fight in her négligee.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ScurvyNervyScurvyNervy Posts: 24 Member
    This reminds me of my favorite food! Thanks!
    Yesterday I went to shop at walmo, well they have this hotdog stand in this guy was wearing a hotdog suit!
    So I said oh cool look honey lets go get a hotdog!
    We go to get one and as he squirts the mustard it hits my shirt and leaves this dark yellow stain.
    I just stand there staring at that stain perplexed as to how it could squirt that far, and as to how I will begin to remove the stain.
    I look up and say, say omg sir! You soiled my new shirt! I must now buy another at this walmo!
    He said ma'am I am SO sorry here take another weiner, so I allowed him to give me the weiner in the bun for free.
    I was fuming but I knew I had to realign my chi and accept his weiner.
    I swiftly hid my stain, went into walmo, got a tshirt, went in the car and changed.
    I drove home in a somber state, and that whole night I just knew I must meditate on the moments prior.
    I sat indian style saying huuummmm ummm budha budha meee, and I centered my chi and drank some chai tea.
    I let my bad chakras float away, and the good chakras stay.
    Thinkfully now my spirit color can go from yellow back to spirit emerald green.
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited March 2015

Mr. Sausage showed up at the Tense house at 5 am the next day to "visit." He was not invited in. He greeted Perma with an insult and peed on her porch:

f7ce51f4-c462-4215-bb2c-195ceb08dab2_zpsyirituz9.jpg

Perma Tense was NOT happy to see him:

9725e221-1647-44e0-b279-4a080da10678_zpsofxzomcx.jpg

I love her reaction towards him after the fight. Her face shows shes clearly hates the mess out of this guy and that and that they're not going to be buddy buddy anytime soon.
    giphy.gif

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    @BrittanyChick22 Scariest. Sig. Ever! :fearful:
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    joleaco wrote: »
    @BrittanyChick22 Scariest. Sig. Ever! :fearful:

O why thank you LOL Don't worry nigel will come back eventually :D
    giphy.gif

• sawgrass770sawgrass770 Posts: 258 Member
    Enjoying Sausage Sagas immensely. Thank you all so much for taking the time to plan, set up, and document the evolving stories that compare gameplay emotions so well.
  • cyberragacyberraga Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2015
    Mr Sausages saga is better than harry potter's
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Turns blue from holding breath in anticipation :wink:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    hee - apologies- got to pull an all nighter again- got a 3 minute cartoon to finish for the morning and 4 bits of music to knock up for a different client. I'll then die for a bit, and probably start the first sausage task Thursday.
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    I've got some fun pics of what Mr. Sausages has been up to in Sims 3 I'll be posting later tonight!
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    hee - apologies- got to pull an all nighter again- got a 3 minute cartoon to finish for the morning and 4 bits of music to knock up for a different client. I'll then die for a bit, and probably start the first sausage task Thursday.

Sadly RL has to come first :cry:
    B)
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    @EmberDahl Please do more things, Mr. Sausages!!!
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Still on the edge of my seat still... (afraid to stand up, it has probably become a part of me by now)
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg