Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    @Lyrielsim, you little devil!! Thank you for the olympic stadium of health and doom!! thank you!!
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    calents wrote: »
    @calents Thank you for the Balloon Sleeve Top. Very kind of you. :)
    And thank you for the room divider and flowers! :smiley:
    My turn. B) Thank you for the Very V-Neck Sweater! I'm almost to the point of clicking buy for Fifth Avenue Fashions. Much appreciated. And check your gift notices again too. ;)

Hopefully you're able to get it now! :P
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    @Rhododendron I just thought about these lists that might be helpful to you. Make sure you get all the free items available for you. Check this older thread out:
    Free Items
    And here is another list for items you can't find in sets or items that are only available in certain sets:
    Easy to Miss Items
  • LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2015
    @LyrielSim wow, the gift is super, can't wait to use it in game, thank you :blush:
    You're very welcome! I'd thought I saw you mention that one. Enjoy! :)
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the olympic thingie going on dd soon!! I am going to have enough points to buy it! YAY!!
    Muahaha Gotcha!! Now you can just go find something else that tickles you. (ooh, I love doing that! B) )
    eta:
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    @Lyrielsim, you little devil!! Thank you for the olympic stadium of health and doom!! thank you!!
    >:);) Ha! You're so very welcome! IMHO that goes well with the Muse Set, all Greco-Roman?

Tough day Simming, not easy being a lazy bum. :p I'm outta here before I accidentally post my beef stew recipe, or some other silly thing.
    Wow! Yes, it was down to 200 simpoints and I clicked buy! Thank you for your help. So wonderful! And I just had to get you something in return. Hope it helps with the Bohemian Garden. <waves>
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    ...Quick question, does anybody know how to link to a particular post on a page? I used to know how to do it on the old site, but can't figure it out on this one. Thanks!
    And to answer your question, click on the time directly above the post. :)
    Thanks for this info. I didn't realize it was that easy. :)

Neither did I, 13 minutes ago. :mrgreen:
    Thanks! I didn't realize it would be that easy to look up - sorry to put you to the trouble. :flushed:
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @Cogitotoro, it was no trouble at all. Your question seemed to help several people today, including myself. I totally forgot we could do that. :)
  • RhododendronRhododendron Posts: 6 New Member
    Thanks for all the list suggestions, @LadybugLeslie, @lanlyn, @Cogitotoro, & @60smusicluvr! I will definitely check those out.

> Do you have a wishlist, or a username on the TS3 Store site?
    >
    > Edit: by the way, love your username!

I'm Heather0191 on the Store site (...I like flower names). No wishlist yet, as I have just started looking around. Also thank everyone for the warm welcome.
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost i like your fairy house! so quaint, just as it ought to be :)
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @jennalsghost rec'd and dl'd your fairy house. Nice job!
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost, the house is adorable - rec'd!
    @JennaIsGhost - Your house looks great!
    @jennalsghost I like your fairy house.
    Thank you everyone for the compliments, downloads and/or recommendations! :D:blush::heart:
    (Hope I didn't miss anyone. Haha!)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    I know I am a little behind on the conversation, but I like this smiley. :yum: I think it is new. :D This one seems freaky now. The eyes are unnerving.

I have been running an experiment with MMAO. I try to see if a set on DD will come up cheaper on MMAO. Today I finally got one to come up at the right time. Olympian Physique came up at 53% off while on DD at 48% off. I guess that's success?

I just realized (spent hours calculating) ;) that if this list repeats, I might actually be able to get everything from the store. I will keep my fingers crossed as this list has some great deals, and I know many of you would like it to repeat. Less than a week before we know.
    :no_mouth:
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Wow! Yes, it was down to 200 simpoints and I clicked buy! Thank you for your help. So wonderful! And I just had to get you something in return. Hope it helps with the Bohemian Garden. <waves>

That helped a lot! I think if I have a good run with ads tonight I'm going to get it and One with Nature as my reward after I finish this paper. Thanks again! ;)
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @Rhododendron - Wanted to wish you a warm welcome too to the dd stalker thread. :smiley:

I'm done catching up on post on here and the complete your set thread for the night. Time to have my computer run another malware check and back up more tomorrow. Goodnight everybody. :)
  • cbartsch69cbartsch69 Posts: 169 Member
    edited March 2015
    @cbartsch69 you didn't jinx your ads did you? hehe
    5 is better than none, sometimes I get 2 in a row :smile: I keep wanting to click on the ad in @Pugslover4 post there, and Pugslover4 get well soon. cbartch69 thank you for the gift from Jazz Age Wear, and some of those things also take chunks out of "No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation"

@stephenhamburg Nope, not jinxed at all! In fact, I've got another large bunch of points to buy gifts with if there are any takers. Glad the items I got you were helpful for CAS!

FYI -- to all: I'll be in the Complete a Set thread for the next 1/2 hour or so, if you'd like me to get you a gift! Post your request and a link to your wishlist and it shall be done.

ETA: And this latest round of gifting is done. Hopefully I'll be able to help more simmers out next time!
    Post edited by cbartsch69 on
  • RhododendronRhododendron Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2015
    @Cogitotoro Thanks very much for the flowers!
    ETA: Also thank you to @muminek85, @AlphaFen, & @bekkasan for the gifts!
    Post edited by Rhododendron on
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Rhododendron :star: Welcome! :star: Good luck with the deal hunting and YAY free simpoints!

Quick round up of last few pages

YAY squirrels, gifting, cheap deals <3

Boo over-large houses (it takes ages for my Sims to get to the front door), still adapting to new smileys. Why keep the troll face? Why!? :s

Happy St Davids Day to any Welsh out there! <3

Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    edited March 2015
    @KSkywalker4571 Thank you for the Lil’ Sophisticate with Bow dress! I appreciate your thinking of me. :)
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Sorry if this has been addressed before but does the list repeat? I'm trying to decide if I should buy Country Livin' now (for 615 since I own 2 items) or wait for it to show up on the DD again, since this is not the cheapest it has been. But this is the last time that I see it on the list on page 1 here, so I don't want to miss it.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Technically we don't know if the list will repeat but we were told by a staff member that the store isn't closing any time soon so the chances of a repeat are quite high. Opinion does vary on this matter I am afraid

Good luck with your decision <3
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Thanks @AlphaFen, that's what I thought. I decided to buy it just in case... I've had luck with ads recently so I had some SP to spend.
    @MermaidInWonderlan I'm holding off on a few sets hoping the list repeats--the sets with super good sales. But for other things, I go ahead and buy if I can get a decent discount. That way I don't have to wait for everything and can enjoy new things along the way as I gather more points. Sort of a compromise approach. :p
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    thank you @sunsetsorbet for Short and Choppy and Short and Choppy for Girls :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Thank you for the gifts @KSkywalker4571, @sunsetsorbet, and @bekkasan!

MMAO was exceptionally good to me today. I got 17 things for over 40% off! I don't think I've ever bought that many things in one day.

I don't know if any of you have endometriosis, but I am hosting a giveaway on instagram for an awareness bracelet. My username over there is @frozenoj.
  • NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    @KSkywalker4571 Thank you for the Beach Getaway Chair. My sims need a beach getaway after the wintry weather we've been having!
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @Cogitotoro Thanks very much for the flowers!

You're welcome! And since they're all from different sets (I think) you now have a little jumpstart on the CYS set price for all those sets. You could go over to the "Complete a Set" thread and mention which sets you'd like to work on, to maybe get help with them!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    edited March 2015
    thank you @bekkasan for the Kung Fu Pants :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top