Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Well i for 1 thing do not see any thing wrong with how the emotions are in the game the only thing they should focus on fixing is family relations but in term of emotions they work perfectly well i said all i have had to say
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Me i do not find this topic funny not funny at all
    Why not?

this is no laughing matter for me seeing broken stuff should be fix and i do not like to see sims catching fire

They are looking to fix it. It's why this stuff needs to be shared, to help them see the issues.

If we didn't laugh we'd cry, so I'm glad @EmberDahl‌ and @kimjo313 brought this to the gurus attention because they aren't mind readers.

but they are supposed to be "reading the forums" the messed emotions is not something new and this not was the first thread created about how broken is the AI we already many of then i already reported countless times in the ask session but looks like "until now or they are just ignoring or not reading the forums.
    this is what make me anger, after countless thread and posts of peoples complain over it and "only now they are looking into this"???? something is very wrong.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    Wonderful! Glad they've acknowledged they're working on it! :D
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Me i do not find this topic funny not funny at all
    Why not?

this is no laughing matter for me seeing broken stuff should be fix and i do not like to see sims catching fire

They are looking to fix it. It's why this stuff needs to be shared, to help them see the issues.

If we didn't laugh we'd cry, so I'm glad @EmberDahl‌ and @kimjo313 brought this to the gurus attention because they aren't mind readers.

but they are supposed to be "reading the forums" the messed emotions is not something new and this not was the first thread created about how broken is the AI we already many of then i already reported countless times in the ask session but looks like "until now or they are just ignoring or not reading the forums.
    this is what make me anger, after countless thread and posts of peoples complain over it and "only now they are looking into this"???? something is very wrong.

Maybe they are looking into it and maybe they are not. These are the standard "hey we hear you' type ansers so who knows if they are really looking for "fix".. EA excels at duck and deflect and deny.

kim :\

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

LaAbby wrote: »
    Well i for 1 thing do not see any thing wrong with how the emotions are in the game the only thing they should focus on fixing is family relations but in term of emotions they work perfectly well i said all i have had to say

So I guess I bought an unlucky copy ...

lol :D

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    This was an issue BEFORE launch, and suddenly it's something they're talking about?

We're not talking about some smaller issue like "Oh No! Clipping" No, this was one of the main, if not The Main selling point of the game,

From Aug 2014.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774841/two-quick-pics-of-todays-lets-play-from-ea-and-some-brief-observations/p1

Yeah it's been happening before launch, but look at all the time that has passed, and yet nothing to be done about.
    Think it's good to re-state the problems from time to time, it shows we're still waiting and care.
    This was an issue BEFORE launch, and suddenly it's something they're talking about?

We're not talking about some smaller issue like "Oh No! Clipping" No, this was one of the main, if not The Main selling point of the game,

From Aug 2014.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774841/two-quick-pics-of-todays-lets-play-from-ea-and-some-brief-observations/p1

Well EA/Maxis' way of dealing with people who call them out on sloppy work is to tell them they're working on it until the party who's complaining simply forgets.

That may have worked before, but with TS4 being such a disappointment and a down right mess, more an more people are calling foul. It is kind of hard now to hope people will go away and forget. The longer the base game is incomplete, the longer bugs are not repaired, the longer the customers are brushed off like an annoyance, the better the odds EA may actually have to address some of the issues as the unsatisfied crowd seems to be getting bigger and louder.

Abraham Lincoln

• AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I think the March patch will be a big deal. I think it will affect whether a lot of people end up buying the expansion pack. I hope EA realizes this and the team will take extra care with this patch.
    Andygal wrote: »
    I think the March patch will be a big deal. I think it will affect whether a lot of people end up buying the expansion pack. I hope EA realizes this and the team will take extra care with this patch.
    i think is a little later for something, we are in february month only 28 day and we are at 26 having only 2 days left, then for "EA MAXIS is human impossible they can do something on this before release the march patch unless they delay the patch or not release it in the beginner or march.

• Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member

I agree, I'm twitching with the conflict of wanting the new content and being determined to not go down the path of "This game is awful, take my money!" I've loved the Sims since the start and now I feel like I'm caught in a strange limbo-land caught between hope and despair for the future of the game AND the franchise.
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I am sure I will eventually get the EP. I'm a completionist that way. I'm still debating buying a copy of KPST (haven't done it, but darnit, I may pick up a copy if I can find one cheap enough). The question is when and how much will I pay.

I know the longer I wait, the more likely it is that I'll be able to get it for $10.
    The patch will not be in the first week of March, according to a statement by a SimGuru in another thread.
  • Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member

I am one of those people.

I'm waiting for the LPs/Twitch streams myself. Because I refuse to be ripped off again.

Maybe the OP should video Sausage Man vs. Business when the EP comes out.
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited February 2015
    I really enjoyed this. A lot of people say the emotions don't work, and now there are the pictures to prove it (with hilarious commentary).
  • Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member

To be honest I WANT the March update to be a huge deal that will make a lot of people happy but the realistic part of me knows that the hairstyles from the WooHoo challenge will be the big new feature next month and all we'll get are a bunch of bug fixes and that creepy naked gnome.

To be honest I WANT the March update to be a huge deal that will make a lot of people happy but the realistic part of me knows that the hairstyles from the WooHoo challenge will be the big new feature next month and all we'll get are a bunch of bug fixes and that creepy naked gnome.

i'm scared if they come againd and say "march patch is a hugh patch" the last time this happened(december careers patch) my game goes crazy broken.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Wow that was a hilarious and perfect way to show how the emotions are wonky in sims 4 and the reactions are pretty much, non exististenent.