Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    I'm thinking about doing this but it's already hard in a 3 kid household. xD
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited February 2015
    You should do it, it's fun and challenging.

My 3rd pregnancy was twins, not so lucky for me why? Nobody was a teenager so they be crying the same time.

I was calling up to try for my next "victim", I didn't realize he was an elder, and he ended up dying in my kitchen.

He was an adult when I met him, if you can't try for a baby with an elder, well that was awkward.
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I really hate when you have lots of babies and no teens to help take care of them. My matriarch is so tired all the time and I hate spending her points on Sleep Replacement potion. Is writing/publishing books a good way to make money?
    Do you have teens? If not it is a struggle.

As I had twins, and my other children were still children, it was tough as my matriarch was always tired, and yea.

Writing books is a great way to make money, my matriarch paints which I can get a 300 profit which is fine I guess.
  • number1THfannumber1THfan Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2015
    The rule about not being able to use the same guy to father more than one child makes this seem like its about more than just having kids. . . I think this rule is kinda redundant to the overall purpose of the challenge. Its the 100 baby challenge not the 100 father challenge.

EDIT: I'm actually going to change the rules (for myself of course). I dont like the fact that we have to use a different sim each pregnancy. So I'm going to use the same sim and once theyve died i wont b able to use them (I know ghosts can produce offspring but im going to make it not allowed) but I can't get any money from them at all. So if i do move this sim in he cant do anything at all to make money (no painting or writing or anything, hes just there to make babies) This also means if i wanna move him in or marry him I have to do it the hard (not really hard just longer process) way by going into manage households and moving him in that way then marrying.
    Post edited by number1THfan on
  • ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    I have started my Sims 4 100 baby challenge...finally! It's my first ever blog so be kind :)

I will be starting a Sims 3 100 baby challenge also when I'm in need of a break from this one. Hope you enjoy following my story
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
    Ooopsy link didn't work http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
    > @number1THfan said:
    > The rule about not being able to use the same guy to father more than one child makes this seem like its about more than just having kids. . . I think this rule is kinda redundant to the overall purpose of the challenge. Its the 100 baby challenge not the 100 father challenge.
    >
    > EDIT: I'm actually going to change the rules (for myself of course). I dont like the fact that we have to use a different sim each pregnancy. So I'm going to use the same sim and once theyve died i wont b able to use them (I know ghosts can produce offspring but im going to make it not allowed) but I can't get any money from them at all. So if i do move this sim in he cant do anything at all to make money (no painting or writing or anything, hes just there to make babies) This also means if i wanna move him in or marry him I have to do it the hard (not really hard just longer process) way by going into manage households and moving him in that way then marrying.

I don't want to be rude, but that would just be boring. Once you get her pregnant, and give birth you can do it again.

That would make the game boring your just doing the same thing over and over, while to find a different father you have to cchase them down.
  • MrsSark18MrsSark18 Posts: 1 New Member
    In the challenge do you have to start the video at the make a character?
    Hi, If anyone checked out my blog yesterday...thank you. I have posted chapter 2! Link is in my sig if you want to check it out.
    I've decided to do this. I won't be blogging about it too much but I may post about it sometimes here and on my tumblr.
    I've decided to do this. I won't be blogging about it too much but I may post about it sometimes here and on my tumblr.

Good Luck! Will keep an eye out for your updates...I'd never done a blog before, seemed like a fun way to try it out :)
  • AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > That made no sense whatsoever aj_4182.
    >
    > You could have a kid with a person one time only.

Well I thought I read somewhere in the rules about twins and triplets and got confused...
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    You know what's worse than a crying baby? Three crying babies. >.<
    ChazLee86 wrote: »

Good Luck! Will keep an eye out for your updates...I'd never done a blog before, seemed like a fun way to try it out :)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for you as well. :blush:

Just had baby number 4 and it's a girl! Finally lol. I'm hoping she'll have twins someday.

Gongrats on your girl!

I have had twins and triplets in all my other games but none now I want them! Lol

I'm on baby 9 now, 1-boy 2-girl 3-boy 4-girl 5-boy 6-girl (i was loving this!) 7-girl 8-girl 9-?

OK can I have a boy now please...?

Chapter 3 should be posted on my blog sometime today (UK time) for anyone following Lexie's progress :)

• TheN0vahTheN0vah Posts: 73 Member
    It would take me a century to get this challenge done -_-
    3o1XJO2.png?1
    Check out my Sims 4: Lets Play on YouTube
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC6nMNPkp6b_dDqj5ebr1IDA
    > @ChazLee86 said:
    > Gongrats on your girl!
    >
    > I have had twins and triplets in all my other games but none now I want them! Lol
    >
    > I'm on baby 9 now, 1-boy 2-girl 3-boy 4-girl 5-boy 6-girl (i was loving this!) 7-girl 8-girl 9-?
    >
    > OK can I have a boy now please...?
    >
    > Chapter 3 should be posted on my blog sometime today (UK time) for anyone following Lexie's progress

At least you have boys lol.

I just had my 5th baby.

I've already had a set of twins, both girls.
    1-girl 2-girl 3- girl girl (twins) 4- girl.

gah.
    I want a boy because all girls is kind of weird lol.
    I know number 9 was also a girl! So I only have one boy left in the house who has just become a teen. I'm running out of ways to make the girls look unique from each other.

As soon as baby 9 ages up to a child I will post chapter 3 up on my blog (link in sig if anyone is following the mad house :) )
    Good Evening all (in UK)

I just published chapter 3 on my blog :)

link in sig
    edited March 2015
    You guys seem to be having fun with it though. :)

The way I've been doing it is keeping whatever hair color they were born with. I normally change the hair and pick outfits that I think match their personalities the best. I'm only on baby 5 though so I haven't run out of outfit ideas yet lol.

I've been thinking about starting a thread just to show off some pictures. I don't really have time to have an entire blog but I think a thread would be good.
    Post edited by RealBitsyBambi on
  • RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    Played my challenge for the first time in 12 days. Craziest segment of playing yet. I had three birthdays in a row thanks to three of Kayla's kids getting A's in school. Josephine (daughter of Don Lothario), Avery (son of son dude y'all don't know) and Debra (daughter of Travis Scott). Josephine and Avery became adults and I moved them out. Debra aged into a teen. So that left me with 5 people in the house and Kayla was pregnant once again, this time with Bob Pancakes. Only four kids were in the house with her at this point - her son with Alexander Goth, Debra, her daughter with an Asian dude and her son with Johnny Zest.

The lightweight didn't last long. BOOM, Kayla gave birth to TRIPLETS: Forrest, Cathy & Denise. So now it's a full house which means in order to get pregnant with someone else, Gary has to become an adult first and move out.

Gotta love my game for throwing a curveball.
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I keep having a butt load of girls. My lady sim has only had 1 boy and he was part of a twin set. I've had two set of twins back to back, though, which was an interesting experience.
    Look at us raising our kids together! It's got a great vibe on this thread. Kinda feels like a mother/fathers coffee morning. Keep having fun with it and happy simming!
  • CutieSimerCutieSimer Posts: 1 New Member
    can teens get jobs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top