Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @naniminna‌ I guess I didn't do a good enough job of making it clear they're treading on thin ice with how they feel about each other. If you can't already tell, Haipo is a rule follower and he really thinks their attraction is going to get them in trouble. If he stays three more days, that's three more days of them wanting to be together and they can't. It's hard for him to be around her and not "be" with her, so he thinks it's best to separate. Anyway, you'll see how it all plays out.

@MegandtheMoon‌ We'll see!!!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    @pammiechick Well, I mean I do get that, but at the same time...I dunno, he just seemed like the kind of man who would want to spend more time with his child. That's why I was confused. I guess it'd be nice to see his reflection on having that opportunity aside from having to deal with Buffy because of said child.
    @naniminna‌ Yes, at the moment he doesn't understand what a gift she's giving him. He will once the child arrives. Sort of like how you don't understand how much you're going to love your child until you see it! Magical!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I can't wait for the next update! Get your game on, my friend! ;) Heehee!

I just love Haipo and Buffy together so much. I am worried Bane and his attitude towards his creator. The complete opposite of Haipo. I almost wonder if Buffy will fall to the curse and lose her spot, resulting in her sister taking over and breeding with this slave. Almost like a hostile takeover kind of situation, maybe? I dunno... I'm so lost in thought and considering all the possibilities here. I cannot wait to see what you do with your characters, I always have my eye eagerly eyeing this thread hoping for another update.
    @naniminna‌ oh, thank you! It's been an obsession for me. There's so much that will happen so yeah...but unfortunately I have to work next week. Thinking I may be able to update on Wednesday. Will try for earlier if possible. It means a lot that you like it!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ZippymaeraeZippymaerae Posts: 5 New Member
    Found this last night, and sped right through it. I love your writing. Can't wait for more.
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Ooo, the plot thickens :D I love your writing! Can't wait for the next update!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
    @Zippymaerae and @haylz18 Thank you so much! That made my day!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Taking his frustration out on the punching bag, Haipo pummels it until his muscles ache. Hours pass and he settles down.

Screenshot_31_1.jpg

That is until he crosses Buffy’s path in the hallway. “Excuse me, Creator,” he says as he tries to rush past.

Buffy catches his arm. “Haipo, are you still mad at me?”

grimspeaking_1.jpg

Looking down, Haipo doesn’t speak for fear he might say the wrong thing. He’s still mad even though he doesn’t want to be.

“I’m sorry I didn’t allow you to speak,” Buffy explains, “but I could tell you didn’t understand what I was doing and feared you’d turn them against me.”

Haipo’s eyes raise. He couldn’t believe she thought so little of him. “That is exactly the opposite of what I would ever try to do. How could you say such a thing?”

Screenshot_25_2.jpg

“But you didn’t want me to make that new rule. Am I right?”

Haipo flails his hands. “Of course I didn’t. Do you understand how hard it is for me to see you but know I’m never to touch you? Never to hold you? It’s excruciating. And if we delay my going any longer, I’m afraid for not only your life but the life of our unborn child. If we’re caught, you both would be at risk.” Haipo clenches his fists. “I could never allow that. This tribe would be doomed with my fury.”

Buffy sighs, inching closer to Haipo. “I’m sorry and I understand. But we will be diligent. I won’t let us slip, only…”

“Only what?”

“Give me one last moment with you, and then I won’t come near you again except to show you our child.”

Haipo’s voice raises, “That’s what I mean, Buffy! This is folly. No. We cannot be together again. It’s over.”

Screenshot_27_1.jpg

As Haipo makes for the door, Buffy grabs his arm and plants a passionate kiss on his lips, sending shockwaves up and down his body. His mind says no but his body will not obey as he showers her with kisses, on her face, her neck, her beautiful milky shoulders. “We will get caught,” he groans.

Between kisses, Buffy whispers, “Everyone is out of the compound.”

“And Bane?”

Buffy stops with a wicked smile on her face. “He’s confined in punishment.”

Without thinking, he lifts her into his arms.

Later, Buffy asks, “Feeling better, dear one?”

Haipo smiles at her, kissing her hands. “I have something I made for you. A present for you to remember me by.”

Screenshot_28_1.jpg

Buffy drops his hands. “You’re not leaving yet.”

Placing his finger over her lips, he says, “Shh…no, Kitten. I’ll stay until our child is born, but afterwards, we’ll take it one day at a time.” He reaches his arm around her and says, “Come.”

Pounding a nail into the side of the compound, he mounts his gift. When Buffy sees it, tears well in her eyes. She grabs him, squeezing him into a hug. “It’s amazing.”

Screenshot_155.jpg

They stay like that for a while until Haipo pulls back and says, “I want you to look at this and believe I’m peering into your heart every day. I’ll always be with you.”

Both of them gaze at the mirror over Buffy’s throne. Haipo is glad he could give her something that made her happy. Because he knows he will have to break her heart eventually.

Screenshot_153.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Aww. It's such a shame they have to be separated. :(
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
    @MegandtheMoon‌ Wow! You're quick! I wasn't even done editing. I always edit in the first few minutes because I can't see all the errors until it's posted. I have no idea why!!! LOL! And yes...such a shame!!! But he will be a long lasting character...much drama to come!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @MegandtheMoon‌ Wow! You're quick! I wasn't even done editing. I always edit in the first few minutes because I can't see all the errors until it's posted. I have no idea why!!! LOL! And yes...such a shame!!! But he will be a long lasting character...much drama to come!

Hehe. Fastest typer in the west... ;) But phew, I'm glad Haipo will be sticking around!

PS: I'm exactly the same! I check my spelling and grammar neurotically before I post my stories, but there's always something I only spot after I've posted. Glad it's not just me :grin:
    I think we all do it.

I loved this update. Buffy is getting a little too crazy though, isn't she? Haipo is right, if they don't stop they will get caught. I am concerned for them if they continue this way. But oh I love Haipo and Buffy together! <3
    edited February 2015
    @naniminna‌ I know! She IS crazy...could only get worse! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SavannahSavannah Posts: 174 Member
    Why is it that I have not discovered this until now - this is awesome! Such a different take on a legacy and wow wow wow.. your Sims are drop dead gorgeous - those guys <3 I was completely in love with Akamu and thought it couldn't possible get that good until you proved me wrong with Haipo and then again, and again, and again. Seriously.. I'm tempted to borrow some of these guys for my own game ;D

And both Buffy and Bracha turned into such gorgeous women - and that cat fight oh boy lol.
    @Savannah Thank you! You are welcome to use them...if you put my name, pammiechick on the gallery and check the mods, you'll see most of them. I'm a big fan of your story! cannot wait for the next update!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2015
    As Haipo and Buffy spend time together alone at the compound, Abra is off visiting her friend Kei as Buffy had suggested. The Creator Mother brings along Elue as she needs some rest after feeling ill, and Abra has heard great things about Kei’s home.

Approaching the beautiful grounds, Abra takes a breath in awe. “It’s breathtaking, Elue.”

“Yes, it is, Creator Mother. We should find time to relax here.”

“Kei said we could spend several days here,” Abra suggests. “Do you think that will be too long? Buffy has grown large with child.”

“It will be several weeks away, Creator Mother,” Elue responds. “Please don’t worry.”

As they approach the door, one of Kei’s slaves meets them. “Greetings!” he says, bowing. “You must be Creator Mother from Tribe Wahine. Our Shaman, Kei, is out gathering herbs at the moment but she told me to welcome you and to make yourselves comfortable. I am Lakopa. I am here for your pleasure. Please don’t hesitate to ask for any amenity. Inside is Kawika. He will help you find your rooms.”

Abra giggles, signaling to Elue she should have come sooner. “Thank you, Lakopa. We will find our way inside.”

He bows and leaves them.

Screenshot_16_2.jpg

The women find the most luxurious furnishings. Abra cannot believe how rich her friend’s tribe must be. One day, she hopes Tribe Wahine will rise to such heights.

Elue excuses herself as she is very tired. Abra worries for her friend as she cannot do much beyond staying up for a few hours without resting. Buffy forced her to quit her job, but with the stunning home Elue was given, Abra knows she should be fine and will recover, painting many masterpieces for the tribe.

As Abra sits in the music room, Kawika introduces himself. Abra is instantly attracted to him and thinks he would make a great replacement for Haipo. She decides to discuss this with Kei and hopefully, present him as a gift for her daughter.

Screenshot_18_2.jpg

Kei finally comes home as the sun sets. She has something very important to discuss with Abra.

Screenshot_21_2.jpg

“I’m so blessed to see you, old friend,” Kei says as they wait for Kawika to bring them their meal. “It has been too long since I’ve seen you.”

At this, Abra laughs. “It has only been a week, my friend. But yes, I do feel that is too long to see you.”

Shifting in her seat, Kei says, “I spoke to Creator Buffy a few days ago. I asked her to allow you to come stay with me for a few moons and if you liked it here, you could stay with me until I grow weak and useless and full of age.”

Screenshot_19_2.jpg

Abra smiles at her friend. “I would love nothing more than to stay here, Kei, but Buffy needs me. She is a new Creator after all and with her first child. I cannot go.”

Nodding, Kei holds Abra’s hand. “Abra, I fear that you grow more and more weary as the days pass. It would be better for you to stay here and rest. I’ve spoken with Creator Buffy. She has consented and in fact, needs the open beds for younger tribal mates. You and Elue are aging rapidly. You know this to be true.”

Grinning, Abra shakes her head. “You are a crafty woman, Kei, and a dear friend. You speak truth. I am aging. But how could I leave my daughter? My grandchild?”

Screenshot_22_2.jpg

“She will visit often and so will you. It is more important to see your grandchild than to be taken before it even arrives. Is this not so?”

A warm breeze swirls around Abra, allowing her to smell the sweet plumeria flowers of the mansion gardens. “You are wise, Kei. I will make the preparations on one condition.”

“Anything, dear friend.”

“That you allow me to give Kawika as a gift to Buffy for losing Haipo. He was a Master Slave and she needs his skills and experience.”

Standing, Kei gives Abra a hug and then says, “You may have Kawika whenever it pleases you.”

Abra smiles wistfully at this plan, knowing she will miss the tribe she created from nothing, but cannot wait to see it blossom and grow from the shadows of the afterlife.

Screenshot_23_2.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2015
    When Abra returns to the tribe, Buffy calls the women to a send off ceremony. It is with mixed emotions she must say good bye to her mother and Elue as they need to move out of the tribe onto new adventures. Buffy needs to make room for the new Creator Heiress and another Scholar. She will make Elue’s daughter, Hoopono, the new Gatherer as Ekewaka just does not have the skill. Ekewaka will serve out her few days as a working Scholar. Elue will serve as Elder Scholar at her new home across the street. A new slave will go with her.

Screenshot_36_1.jpg

“It is with heavy heart I must say good bye to you, Creator Mother,” Buffy says. “May the Maker’s face shine upon you for all of your days and do not delay coming back to your home to visit your new grandchild.”

Abra bows. “Lions roaring could not keep me away, Creator. I am most proud to be your mother and cannot wait to see how you grow Tribe Wahine.”

Screenshot_42_1.jpg

Abra gives her daughter a hug, sealing their bond of friendship forever.

Buffy will never forget her mother’s sacrifice for her tribe. She prays she lives longer than what is expected.

Screenshot_41_1.jpg

Later that night, after Elue and Abra leave for their new homes, Buffy is struck with the most intense pain in her back. Instantly, Haipo knows what is to come!

Screenshot_44_1.jpg

“My creator is in labor! I must help her, but what should I do?” Panic envelops him as he thrusts his hands over his face.

Screenshot_43_1.jpg

Buffy marches upstairs to the crib she used as a baby. Haipo is right on her heels. Hours pass as she groans with pain. Haipo wishes he could relieve her suffering. He whispers words of encouragement all through her labor.

Screenshot_45_1.jpg

The moment arrives and Buffy lifts her newborn. She is thrilled to see the face of her child. Quickly, she gives her baby to her mate, heart filling with even more love for the father of her child.

Screenshot_46_1.jpg

Haipo cannot contain his excitement at seeing his child. “You will be an honorable man, born of the Creator Buffy. Welcome to the world, Hagen Wahine.”

Screenshot_50_1.jpg

Buffy is so thankful for her new ruling. She’ll never forget seeing this bond between father and son that will never be taken from them.

Screenshot_52_2.jpg

Screenshot_51_2.jpg

As Baby Hagen quiets down, the two share a quiet, special moment together as new parents. But already Haipo knows his time to leave is approaching soon.

Screenshot_55_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Uh oh a boy! Can't wait to see what happens next =D
    venus-and-mars.jpg
    @haylz18 Huh boy is right!!! We are definitely not done with this gen...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh no!!! *sobs* I don't want a child of Haipo and Buffy's to die!

I look forward to next chapter. I can't wait to see how Buffy handles this. She was so sure her baby would be a girl.
    :open_mouth: I miss a day and so much has happened! ~eek! I knew it would be a boy! I think things are going to get dramatic! Great updates @pammiechick <3 You're definitely on a roll with this challenge. :star:
    @MegandtheMoon‌ yes! It's about to...turn...tumble...well...you'll see! May take a bit to get there. I've got to catch up with my game!

@naniminna‌ Im not looking forward to that either but there's a lot that will happen in between!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Shortly after Hagen’s birth, Haipo walks to the women’s compound to start on his chores when he spies a familiar woman in a priestess gown.

Bracha!

“What is your business here?" Haipo demands. "Do you not know you’re forever banished from Tribe Wahine?”

Screenshot_5_2.jpg

Bracha’s face colors and her eyes show fear. “I-I was on urgent temple business. It is none of yours, slave.”

“There is no business from the temple that should involve you coming here. State your business to me or I’ll have you locked up in the House of Punishment until the women get home.”

Screenshot_3_2.jpg

Bracha’s eyes shift. “I-I’ve heard rumors about Buffy’s leniency on you, allowing you to stay to see your baby grow to child. There is unrest. I fear a war coming if my sister does not watch herself.”

“That’s Creator to you, Bracha,” Haipo orders. “And we have heard none of this talk. In fact, Creator has the support of the most powerful tribe in all of the Amazon—Tribe Pakala. No one would dare cross her right now. What is your real business?” Haipo looks over Bracha and can see she is hiding something. He pulls her hand, revealing a voodoo doll. “Witch!” Ripping it out of her hands, anger surges through him.

“Please, Haipo,” Bracha pleads, “I only wanted my things. I found this while I was a child. Do not tell Buffy for I fear she would surmise ill of me.”

Screenshot_6_2.jpg

“I know what you’re up to, plumming plum,” Haipo yells. “I will grant your wish. I don’t want to bother the Creator with your malice for I know it will cause her grief. But I’m going to promise you this—I will make your life a living hell very soon. You’ll wish you never trespassed here to retrieve an evil object.”

Narrowing her eyes, Bracha says, “How can that be, slave? I have nothing to fear from the likes of you.”

“Get your plumming plum out of my sight before I change my mind,” Haipo says in a cold voice.

Screenshot_4_2.jpg

As Haipo watches Bracha leave, he realizes what he must do. The time has come.

Later that day, Haipo makes the appropriate preparations then he finds Buffy alone in the courtyard.

Taking Buffy’s hand, he leads her to the bench. “Creator, let us sit down together. I have something to tell you.”

Buffy smiles. Looking around, she sees no one is outside and consents. “What is this, Haipo? “

Drawing a breath, Haipo says, “I’ve made sure everyone is away for this is of utmost importance that I speak with you alone.”

Buffy realizes that she didn’t see anyone inside the women’s compound either. “What of Bane? Where did you send them?”

“Ekewaka and Hoopono wanted to see Elue’s new quarters and I sent Bane over to train the new slave, so we are alone.”

Buffy slides her hand over Haipo’s face. “You’re sweet, dear one. I love you so much. It’s hard for me not to kiss you right now out in the open!”

Screenshot_173.jpg

“No, Creator,” Haipo says, rubbing her arm. “That is not what I need to say. It’s about my leaving. It is time.”

Screenshot_166.jpg

“What?” Buffy cries, tears already starting in her eyes. “You can’t mean that. The baby has many moons left until the time. Please don’t say these things, Haipo. I can’t bear it.”

Screenshot_170.jpg

“Creator, if I could stay a century more, I would but it is time. I’m worried for the tribe. For you. I must go. Delaying a few more days will do us no good and my agony only gets worse every time I see you.”

Buffy is overcome with grief for the time she has tried to forget is here. How will she bear it?

“I have everything in order. All plumbing is fixed. I’ve made your favorite, spinach frittata. I’ve even fed, changed, and rocked Hagen. He will be asleep for hours.”

Screenshot_172.jpg

“I don’t care about that,” Buffy whispers through hoarse tears. She rises slowly, walking to the compound in sorrow.

Screenshot_174.jpg

Haipo intercepts her. “Kitten,” he whispers in her ear. “Believe me, I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t think it was for the best. You have to trust me. There’s someone out to do you harm. I want to watch over them and make sure you’re safe.”

Screenshot_176.jpg

“Who?” Buffy cries. “Who means me harm, Haipo, that you would leave me?”

“Bracha,” Haipo confesses. “I want to go to the temple as a slave so I can keep watch.”

“But what would make you think she means me harm?” Buffy asks.

“I know. I have a feeling. Please, Buffy. I need to go.”

Screenshot_177.jpg

“Have I ever lied to you?” he asks, trying to peer into her eyes.

She shakes her head.

“So will you trust me?”

Buffy nods even though everything in her body wills her to command him to stay. But she loves him so much, she has to respect his wishes.

“This way, Kitten, you can come visit the temple and see me. There will be nothing wrong in that,” Haipo offers, trying to smile to lift her spirits. “And bring Hagen.”

Screenshot_178.jpg

Buffy looks at Haipo through watery tears and sniffs. “I will allow you to go but you must do me one favor.”

Hugging her, Haipo whispers, “Anything.”

Screenshot_179.jpg

Buffy leads him to the breeding room.

Haipo’s stomach drops.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That plumming plum, Bracha! *Rage*

I'm so sad for Haipo and Buffy, but Haipo has a good head on his shoulders and is very wise. I wonder if he'll murder that plum? At least Buffy and Hagen can still visit him. =)