Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Game SIMS 4 ?

WOW, EA...
This is Suppost to be a new game, But there is more bugs than all of the Sims 3,Sims 2 AND all the expansion pack put together.
What the heck is going on.
Don't you even play the games you make to find them?

Stop spending money making Play rooms in your Company and put the money into the game.

WE are ALL paying for a Product, NOT FOR YOU TO PLAY AT WORK.

SIM CITY FLOP, BATTLEFIELD 4 FLOP, Now the SIMS 4.

Comments

• Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited February 2015
    If we Charged you for the price of the games for every bug in the above listed games, we would be Rich.
    Just tired of paying out for games that have a few new items and then you move on and don't take care of your Bugs.
    Post edited by uryga on
  • Options
    AussieAdoresSimsAussieAdoresSims Posts: 554 Member
    Not sure what bugs you get I get hardly any...none that can't be fixed with a reset or a repair
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Maybe we can help. What bugs are you experiencing?
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    If you are experiencing bugs, check out the BUGS FORUM

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-bugs-issues

there are 95 pages of bug problems so you should find out what is wrong with your game

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    DextroyerX2DextroyerX2 Posts: 267 Member
    How do people experience bugs? I've never experienced a single bug in The Sims 4 so far and only very few in The Sims 3.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I've only experienced one bug in my game to date and that was fixed by removing my mods, right-clicking on the game title in origin and selecting "Repair Game", then replacing the mods.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited February 2015
    New game, new bugs ;)

I for my part only have encountered one bug however (that could have been showstopping if I hadn´t tried esxtensively to find workarounds and finally found one).

Aside from this my game has been bugfree so far.

Insofar I would say that TS 4 has been more bugfree than TS 3 for a long time of its existence
    (the only problems I see with TS 4 are caused by missing features and the Sims emotional system causing unnatural behavior (if you compare it to real life behavior) sometimes ... but these things are, by definition, no bugs (but nevertheless hopefully things, Maxis is working on))
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2015
    I heard the getting twins and triplets all the time bug isn't fixed yet?
    I thought it was, but apparently it isn't. Maybe people don't notice because they use a mod.
    Anyway, I agree with the OP the games have way too many of them, bugs.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    I thought it was, but apparently it isn't. Maybe people don't notice because they use a mod.

My game is vanilla and my (first generation) Sim got a single child
  • Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    The bugs that I have is the game bugs me.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    uryga wrote: »
    WOW, EA...
    This is Suppost to be a new game, But there is more bugs than all of the Sims 3,Sims 2 AND all the expansion pack put together.

Stop spending money making Play rooms in your Company and put the money into the game.

The Sims 3 is king of bugs (it actually as a reputation of being completely buggy), The Sims 2 almost has no bugs at all.
    The Sims 4 has some minor bugs, but nothing as Game-breaking as TS2 and TS3 combined. A bit of an overstatement.

And if you are, then its definitely your PC. At most, I've had two bugs in The Sims 4. First being a Fridge issue that fixed itself when I restarted the game, and the fact Sims collect dishes but don't always wash them after (which actually works out really well, because I use the Nano-can to sell dishes for money anyway).

Another issue I came across was the "Twin/Triplet" glitch, but that definitely helped my 100 Baby Challenge I was doing xD Kind of sad they fixed it.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited February 2015
    Anyway, I agree with the OP the games have way too many of them, bugs.

Oh it is, my 100 Baby Challenge I was doing slowed down incredibly fast after the patch.

The problem was it was almost impossible to get Twins or Triplets. Almost no-one got them even on their 10th or so attempt. So they raised the chance of getting twins etc. but for some reason it meant it was almost impossible to have a single baby.

They've changed it again, so theres a much higher chance of Twins/Triplets but its all down to chance. Just like it is having 6 girls in a row before you get a boy etc.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I'm not playing the game myself so I accept any information about this as true;)
    Someone who does play the game mentioned she's still getting multiple births.
    Translated:

Because of woohoo weekend I got a couple of family's pregnant.
    The baby's are born now and I can tell you the problem's still there.
    Three twins and one triplets.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Um... Sims 3 is SO rattled with bugs I can't play that game, despite loving it. Sims 4, which I also love, is playable ALL DAY without mods to fix it.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    BrandiBug wrote: »
    Um... Sims 3 is SO rattled with bugs I can't play that game, despite loving it. Sims 4, which I also love, is playable ALL DAY without mods to fix it.
    Um... I have been playing Sims 3 vanilla for years now and despite of the bugs it's very playable.
    I think people prefer to forget a lot of the rattling they caused themselves by stuffing the game with cc and mods and by using MoveObjects.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    In the sims 3 I had the mail bug where mail got stuck in my Inventory and now its in the sims 4, kinda makes me feel that it is all cut and past from sims 2 and 3
    If you want the bug Take a bill out of the mail box, then go to work, after you cant pay your bill or take it out.
    you have to go to another lot , maybe 10 times, (not kidding) and then maybe you can pay your bills again if your lucky.
    P.S. you will still have the bill in your inventory.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Just watched the video of the Sims 1 to 4 and didn't realize how much stuff we got in the Sims 2 and 3 expansion packs, wow $20.00 for 60 to 130 new items back then, they really gave us our money worth.
    Now its like $40.00 to $80.00 for 20 Items
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    WOW, EA...

The Sims 3 is king of bugs (it actually as a reputation of being completely buggy), The Sims 2 almost has no bugs at all.
    The Sims 4 has some minor bugs, but nothing as Game-breaking as TS2 and TS3 combined. A bit of an overstatement.

And if you are, then its definitely your PC. At most, I've had two bugs in The Sims 4. First being a Fridge issue that fixed itself when I restarted the game, and the fact Sims collect dishes but don't always wash them after (which actually works out really well, because I use the Nano-can to sell dishes for money anyway).

Another issue I came across was the "Twin/Triplet" glitch, but that definitely helped my 100 Baby Challenge I was doing xD Kind of sad they fixed it.

Hmm so let's see, a vanilla game played on release game that suffered demon baby was that no bugs? What about the update string text bug where every single time you update you have to uninstall/reinstall? Is that minor?
    Then there are sims that are completely oblivious, a maid who does nothing, objects stuck in sims hands, sims getting stuck at work, pregnant sims getting stuck in labour, fridges bugging so your sims can't eat, incest bug so completely unacceptable relationships are formed autonomously by the game, we could go on and on and on...

No it's not my pc thank you, this game suffers from some serious bugs that are yet to be fixed. My computer manages to play TS3 very well, even before I had mods (I've only used ts3 mods for a couple of months) and I was playing with all expansions/most sp/and a lot of DLC.

Lots of people forget most ts3 bugs came with the added content. TS4 is new and only has one game pack.

It is not universal that TS3 was completely bug filled-it was for some and that was terrible EA didn't fix things....the same goes for TS4 and it's the same company. TS2 did have bugs also. Because of course no game is perfect.

It's subjective and just because one person on this forum doesn't suffer doesn't mean that when others do they are lying or at fault. Never in my life would I presume to tell others because I happened to be lucky with TS3 that it must have been a failing on their part that they did suffer or infer that they weren't telling the truth. It wouldn't be very nice.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    WOW, EA...

Hmm so let's see, a vanilla game played on release game that suffered demon baby was that no bugs? What about the update string text bug where every single time you update you have to uninstall/reinstall? Is that minor?
    Then there are sims that are completely oblivious, a maid who does nothing, objects stuck in sims hands, sims getting stuck at work, pregnant sims getting stuck in labour, fridges bugging so your sims can't eat, incest bug so completely unacceptable relationships are formed autonomously by the game, we could go on and on and on...

No it's not my pc thank you, this game suffers from some serious bugs that are yet to be fixed. My computer manages to play TS3 very well, even before I had mods (I've only used ts3 mods for a couple of months) and I was playing with all expansions/most sp/and a lot of DLC.

Lots of people forget most ts3 bugs came with the added content. TS4 is new and only has one game pack.

It is not universal that TS3 was completely bug filled-it was for some and that was terrible EA didn't fix things....the same goes for TS4 and it's the same company. TS2 did have bugs also. Because of course no game is perfect.

It's subjective and just because one person on this forum doesn't suffer doesn't mean that when others do they are lying or at fault. Never in my life would I presume to tell others because I happened to be lucky with TS3 that it must have been a failing on their part that they did suffer or infer that they weren't telling the truth. It wouldn't be very nice.

He is right, Sims 3 is filled with bugs like fireflies, beetles and everything else <3 I'm glad Sims 3 has more bugs to collect that Sims 4 with it's weird flying lizard thing.
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    WOW, EA...

He is right, Sims 3 is filled with bugs like fireflies, beetles and everything else <3 I'm glad Sims 3 has more bugs to collect that Sims 4 with it's weird flying lizard thing.

Things full of fireflies are so awesome :')
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    WOW, EA...

Firefly Gumbo? :D

(with Gumbo being an OR recipe that needs insects)
  • Options
    Proteus42 wrote: »
    WOW, EA...

O.o I stand corrected
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Proteus42 wrote: »
    WOW, EA...

O.o I stand corrected
    One of the middle two are a firefly
    insect-will-o-wisp-dragon-dust-spirit-rainbow.png

Sims 3 has all the pretty colors :open_mouth:
    Screenshot-85-1.jpg

• Options
    Sims 3 has pretty colors of everything and if they're not pretty by default we can MAKE them pretty *suddenly has the urge to create a house that looks like a giant cake*