Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hey :D

I am natashified (Kaleb is my real name xD)

I have been playing Sims since I was 7 (many moons ago, started with SIms 2). When my sister got the game from a friend, and we used to play together (though she would play and I would watch) it was the best times! Then eventually I was able to play without killing my sims.

Fast forward to 2009 and SIms 3 came out, it really wasn't my sisters thing, she was much older and grew out of sims. So I took over and became a full time Simmer!

I love Sims 2 the most, the game is literally perfect! :smiley:

Hello @natashified :) It is nice that you first played sims with your sister. It would have been fun watching her playing and sharing the fun simming experiences together. It is great that you started playing on your own and became a full time simmer when sims 3 came.
    Have fun simming! :)
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello! Since there is no way to abbreviate my user name (a day? the life? Mr. 942?) feel free to call me John or you can call me by my user name if you so desire. :) I've been playing the Sims games since the first and have continued with the series throughout all it's expansions. I play other games as well both PC and console since most of my gamer friends either have one or the other (never both) so I'm all over the place game wise. It works out though.

Other than that I work, sleep and eat like everyone else here. Normality, that's all I got :)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Hey everyone! I'm Deandra and I've been simming since 2000' I was quite young at the time too. The sims was my amusement when I was really lonely and has been a special part of my life. Playing the game is harder now that I'm a college student but when I do get to play it's really nostalgic and relaxing.

Hello @Deandra :) Simming is a great activity to do when you are feeling lonely. You can enjoy relaxing away from real life and enjoy watching the sims and all the things that they are doing in their lives. They make us laugh, then we sympathise with them, and then they make us smile. I hope that your college studies are going well.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Lovely idea @rosemow :mrgreen:

I am dreamerz13. *grumbles about how she hates that name*

I have been simming for almost 11 years, sometime around august-september will be 11 years. I started with Sims 1. TS3 is my favourite in the series, followed by sims 2. I mostly stay away from the TS4 section, because honestly it's like a bunch of little kids fighting, and I don't exactly care for the game anyway (it's okay, but it's not worth fighting in the forums over). So I just hide out in the TS3 and off topic sections. I've been on the forums for almost 6 years, and have mostly enjoyed my time and getting to know some awesome fellow simmers.

I'm not an overly interesting person. LOL. I spend my free time simming, writing, or taking photos. And as I'm unemployed and struggling with social anxiety I have tons of free time hiding at home avoiding the world. So yeah, I'm not an exciting person, but I enjoy my kinda boring life. Sims is where the excitement is at, and I'm okay with that.

Hello @dreamerz13 :) It is nice that you enjoy writing and taking photos. They are great activities to enjoy doing, to use and express our creativeness. You would enjoy spending many nice hours writing your thoughts and stories onto paper, and capturing scenes into pictures. It great that you enjoy simming. It is fun playing sims and watching the lives of our sims, and all the things that they do.
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Diana. :)
    I was on these boards for the game to share experiences and to get tips and help. But... I run a free time forum for girls and that got kinda quiet there so I moved to the off topic part of the forum here to chat.

Hello @Simpkin :) It is great that you have come to the forums and are enjoying chatting. The forums are a great place to share simming experiences, learn new things about the game, and to have fun chatting with simmers.
    Happy simming :)
    Hello! Since there is no way to abbreviate my user name (a day? the life? Mr. 942?) feel free to call me John or you can call me by my user name if you so desire. :) I've been playing the Sims games since the first and have continued with the series throughout all it's expansions. I play other games as well both PC and console since most of my gamer friends either have one or the other (never both) so I'm all over the place game wise. It works out though.

Other than that I work, sleep and eat like everyone else here. Normality, that's all I got :)

Hello @adayinthelife942 :) It great that you have been enjoying simming through all the varuous versions and EPs. You would have enjoyed many fun simming experiences. It is great playing a variety of different games. You would many gaming friends from the different games you play, and so enjoy the different types of ways the games are played.
    I hope that you continue to have fun gaming :)
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    LaAbby wrote: »
    My name is LaAbby and I like to try a lot of things:)
    I started playing sims in 2013, and have come to enjoy it. Although I don't play as often anymore.

That explains a lot.

You-love-hate-every-fight-scene.gif
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited February 2015
    Most of you know me by my username but I'd like to take it on a more personal level.
    So I was diagnozed with ADHD and Asperger Syndrome/Autism.
    I'm bilingual in English and Spanish.
    I want to learn Italian and German since I'm part Italian, Irish, German, and Cherokee.
    As for my history of the sims well my first sims game was Sim City 3000 Unlimited.
    I wanted to controls the people in the city. At that time I found a used copy of The sims 2 Open for business but since I didn't have the base game I couldn't play so I went to walmart but all they had was the sims 3 base game. I'm also a female Brony and hate the term Pegasister.
    6JSxk49.png?1
    AiHaou wrote: »
    Most of you know me by my username but I'd like to take it on a more personal level.
    So I was diagnozed with ADHD and Asperger Syndrome/Autism.
    I'm bilingual in English and Spanish.
    I want to learn Italian and German since I'm part Italian, Irish, German, and Cherokee.
    As for my history of the sims well my first sims game was Sim City 3000 Unlimited.
    I wanted to controls the people in the city. At that time I found a used copy of The sims 2 Open for business but since I didn't have the base game I couldn't play so I went to walmart but all they had was the sims 3 base game. I'm also a female Brony and hate the term Pegasister.

Hello @AiHaou :) It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sim City 3000, and then that led you on to play Sims 3, because you wanted to play the people on your city. Sending special thoughts to you as you live your life with ADHD and Asperger Syndrome/Autism, and the effects of that on your daily life. It is great that you speak both English and Spanish. It would be great to learn Italian and German, with the countries of your family background.
    It is nice learning more about simmers and when they started simming. It is great that many simmers have been enjoying playing since The Sims 1.
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Hello @rosemow what a lovely idea! I would love to get to know a bit about you too as you are always thinking about everyone.

Hello to everyone else!
    edited February 2015
    Hello @Shearsy :) I enjoy simming and spending time on the forums. It is great that there are many different parts of playing The Sims, from playing, to creating sims and building, and story telling . I enjoy looking at everyone's creations! Simmers are very creative in the designs of the homes and community buildings that they create.
  • emzeo85emzeo85 Posts: 365 Member
    if your like me and miss the my page we had on the ts3 then please add me.i like more friends I can chat to whilst playing ts4
  • MadamKroftMadamKroft Posts: 26 New Member
    Hai guys, I'm Madam Kroft, but you can call me M.K. I recently started youtube videos which is quite amazing due to the fact that I use to have somewhat of a social phobia. I also feared social networks like facebook and twitter. However, I'm changing that each day and proving that I do not need professional help because I do not have a severe case. All I have to do is be positive and keep trying. I'm currently in college and trying to obtain a biology degree with (possibly) a minor in statistics. I use to have a speech impediment and it is why I sometimes slur my words in my Let's Plays as well as presentations (even if I'm confident). I think I still do well! I'm very open-minded and I accept everyone for who they are because that's what makes them unique. I want to eventually make a topic where I can share my Let's Play Ideas or or great story ideas! Maybe it will help others who want to give Let's Plays a try. I'm kind of nervous to post this, but I hope it wasn't an awful introduction. ^~^
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    You can be my origin friend ;) watch my signature
  • jadeouten913jadeouten913 Posts: 2 New Member
    hi iv been playing the sims since the sims 1 came out, im a mum to two young terrors, love building in my spare time, :)
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @Shearsy :) I enjoy simming and spending time on the forums. It is great that there are many different parts of playing The Sims, from playing, to creating sims and building, and story telling . I enjoy looking at everyone's creations! Simmers are very creative in the designs of the homes and community buildings that they create.

Defiantly! I love how you can be so creative with The Sims and seeing people's creations is amazing. There are so many talented simmers. It's lovely to get to know you a little bit. You are so supportive on these forums. It's lovely to see your posts <3
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Hello everyone!

I'm Lissa (Melissa) I'm married and have 2 teenage boys(15 and 14 yo), an 11 year old boy, and a German Shepard mix dog.
    I was a SAHM to all of my kids and when my baby started school, I started doing food service at the schools. Its the perfect job for me because I am home in the morning to get them off to school, I work while they are at school, and am home by time they get home themselves. I have the same holidays off as they do and also summers off. it isn't an easy job. We work very hard every day but it helps me keep in shape and the benefits are worth it.

I've been playing Sims since the launch of TS2. Sims in the only PC game that I play but I enjoy several console games such as Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil when I have some free time.

I also enjoy Photography and Photoshop and I love baseball!

I don't watch much TV(except when baseball is on) but a few shows that I enjoy are Supernatural, BTVS, ER, and Spongebob(I blame the kids :)
    Movies I like are The Crow, Jurassic Park series, Back to the Future series and more.

My favorite band is Fuel but I enjoy a wide variety of genre, especially video game soundtracks.

Well, I can't think of much else at the moment and I need to go get ready for work :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    My name is LaAbby and I like to try a lot of things:)
    I started playing sims in 2013, and have come to enjoy it. Although I don't play as often anymore.

That explains a lot.
    Fullspiral, that was completely unwarranted and I say you should apologize to LaAbby. Whether it be here, her wall or PM. So do me the favor and don't come on here being rude, especially on Rosemow's thread. Honestly one of the kindest people I have ever come across on here who has done nothing but spread her kindness.

Hi guys, I'm SimChic! I've been playing the Sims since TS1. I adore making large families and got into building within the past two years. I also love to do TS3 modeling competitions on here. I love TS1 for being revolutionary, TS2 for taking it steps further, and TS3 for introducing such new and different environments and gameplay.

Rosemow, may I ask were you got your username from? Sorry I'm just curious lol
    MadamKroft wrote: »
    Hai guys, I'm Madam Kroft, but you can call me M.K. I recently started youtube videos which is quite amazing due to the fact that I use to have somewhat of a social phobia. I also feared social networks like facebook and twitter. However, I'm changing that each day and proving that I do not need professional help because I do not have a severe case. All I have to do is be positive and keep trying. I'm currently in college and trying to obtain a biology degree with (possibly) a minor in statistics. I use to have a speech impediment and it is why I sometimes slur my words in my Let's Plays as well as presentations (even if I'm confident). I think I still do well! I'm very open-minded and I accept everyone for who they are because that's what makes them unique. I want to eventually make a topic where I can share my Let's Play Ideas or or great story ideas! Maybe it will help others who want to give Let's Plays a try. I'm kind of nervous to post this, but I hope it wasn't an awful introduction. ^~^

Hello @MadamKroft :) Thankyou very much for sharing with us about yourself. It is great that you have started making YouTube videos. That is great! I hope that your college studies for your Biology Degree continue to go well. It is great to hear how you are coping with your social phobia, and that you are going well. It is nice to meet you.
    Happy Simming! I hope that you continue to enjoy making the videos. :)
    hi iv been playing the sims since the sims 1 came out, im a mum to two young terrors, love building in my spare time, :)

Hello @jadeouten913 :) It is great that you have been simming since the first sims was released. Building in the sims is a fun part of playing the sims. We have fun creating many creative designs of buildings.
    Happy simming! :)
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    My name is Bob (I hate it when someone calls me "bobyo") and I'm a huge dog person. I'm still in helIschool (aka highschool) and I think I'm the only person in the whole school to play Sims. I love playing with families, although I enjoy playing with single as well. I have a whole week off right now so simming is my main priority (homework can wait!). Did I mention I procrastinate A LOT? Which is what I'm doing right now... yeah I better go finish studying for that darn history exam and stop wasting time on the forums, but they're so addicting I can't help myself! Sims is the only game I play (along with Minecraft). I dislike RPGs, MMOs, shooter games and stuff like that. I love sandbox games as you can tell.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals!

My name is Selena, but I'll pretty much respond to anything. "Selena", "Grey", "Lena" or even "You there, eating the paste"!

Let's see.. I'm married with kids & we have lots of animals at home. We play a lot of games at our house. We love board games. Our favorite is Clue. We've made up several different rules, including an assassin version which is loads of fun.

I got into the sims when I was quite young. I've never played it exclusively so I have a vague memory of playing the sims 1 and 2 when they first came out, however I repurchased the sims 2 again recently and I love it so much. I love playing mmorpgs & platformers the most but I do play sims on the side. Basically the sims is my go to game between mmos. I cannot play shooters, I am laughably bad at them.

I love the Simpsons & Family Guy, but I'll pretty much watch any bad TV drama or anything on the history channel. My favorite movies are anything involving Quentin Tarantino or something based off marvel comics. (I'm in love with Tom Hiddlestons Loki, please don't tell my husband.)

Ok random facts..
    I love fantasy creatures like mermaids. (You probably already knew that)
    I'm an avid Disney fan and collector.
    I'm a dog person.
    I get sea sick.
    I believe in soul mates.

Feel free to contact me for whatever. I'm here to make some friends!

- Paste eater

Hello @SelenaGrey :) It is great that you and your family enjoy playing a variety of games. Gaming is fun! Thankyou for telling us about yourself.
    Happy simming! :)
    Hello everyone!

I'm Lissa (Melissa) I'm married and have 2 teenage boys(15 and 14 yo), an 11 year old boy, and a German Shepard mix dog.
    I was a SAHM to all of my kids and when my baby started school, I started doing food service at the schools. Its the perfect job for me because I am home in the morning to get them off to school, I work while they are at school, and am home by time they get home themselves. I have the same holidays off as they do and also summers off. it isn't an easy job. We work very hard every day but it helps me keep in shape and the benefits are worth it.

I've been playing Sims since the launch of TS2. Sims in the only PC game that I play but I enjoy several console games such as Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil when I have some free time.

I also enjoy Photography and Photoshop and I love baseball!

I don't watch much TV(except when baseball is on) but a few shows that I enjoy are Supernatural, BTVS, ER, and Spongebob(I blame the kids :)
    Movies I like are The Crow, Jurassic Park series, Back to the Future series and more.

My favorite band is Fuel but I enjoy a wide variety of genre, especially video game soundtracks.

Well, I can't think of much else at the moment and I need to go get ready for work :)

Hello @sillyangel0906 :) Thankyou for telling us about yourself. It is great that you work in the food service at the schools , and that it suits your family situation. Photography is a great pastime. It is a creative outlet to capture moments in time through taking pictures. The photos can then be kept and looked back on. It is great that you are a baseball fan! I hope that your team goes well this year!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top