Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 and Sims 3 are Equally Good in their own respective games.

I believe that the Sims 4 is good in its own respective nature
just as the Sims 3 was amazing in its own way.
to say "NAH! SIMS 3 IS BEST AND SIMS 4 IS WORST BECAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH"
I find that silly
thats like comparing
Pokemon Red and Pokemon Yellow
They are different in their own rights
so calm down everyone
and just face it
Sims 4 seems smoother
more cartoonised
better emotional reaction
more PG13 friendly.

Sims 3 is more detailed
more serious-seeming.
more elaborate
and more pudgy faces

and lets face it

Sims 2 is more mindblowing
more TEENAGE and YOUNG ADULT oriented
more awesome
more everything
less on graphics and interactions > 3>

in their individualities
they are good in their own respective rights :3

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips. ;)
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I'm looking into the future and seeing someone make a comment that offends someone else and results in a flame war. (Just like every other thread similar to this)
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Sorry I disagree 100%. I just can't enjoy Sims 4.... Too ugly, too limited, too lacking, too expensive, too boring. Sims 3 is my favorite game and Sims 4 has cemented that for me.

The Sims 4 has the best graphics of all of the Sims games and has the best looking sims. Don't really care for the price, but I think it should be like $45, not $60 (or higher for the extra items) - but like $55 for the extra stuff. ;)
  • zenrainzenrain Posts: 29 New Member
    Great, now I'm wishing for an expansion pack with stampeding, weapon wielding buffalo.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Sorry I disagree 100%. I just can't enjoy Sims 4.... Too ugly, too limited, too lacking, too expensive, too boring. Sims 3 is my favorite game and Sims 4 has cemented that for me.

The Sims 4 has the best graphics of all of the Sims games and has the best looking sims. Don't really care for the price, but I think it should be like $45, not $60 (or higher for the extra items) - but like $55 for the extra stuff. ;)
    I think the graphics are downgrade. Too Playdohish, too cartoony, and just lacking in detail overall. The game should be around 20 dollars and that is being nice....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    I'd rather read the itunes user agreement manual than play TS4 :weary:
    I think the graphics are downgrade. Too Playdohish, too cartoony, and just lacking in detail overall. The game should be around 20 dollars and that is being nice....

Everything about the Sims 4 is worth it. ;)
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Sorry Dariu, but the only thing I like about S4 is CAS, and the fact that build mode is easier.

Emotions is a new concept, and could have been interesting if delivered right, but the emotions in the game don't really seem to .. have emotion. Multitasking is out of hand, the fact that we have all these loading screens really does put me off. Not to mention the wall paper background ...

There's a lot of things that I don't like about the game, that has been repeatedly said so I'm just going to leave it there.
    I took it for what it was, and I did not really appreciate it as much as I originally had thought I would.

Everything about the Sims 4 is worth it. ;)
    That's great.... You can spend your money however you like. I along with many other Simmers think it's a complete rip off.....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    I love the sims 4 and the sims 3, they're both cool
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    edited February 2015
    The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips. ;)

LMAO
    I believe this is the 17th time I've seen you copy/paste this, Colt'!
    xo0yscju
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

LMAO

and that's why Colton is in jail :p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    If only Sims 4 never shared the same name as the past Sims games, this wouldn't have happened and the game wouldn't flop :weary:

LMAO
    Sims 4 can do that to people.... :'(
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member

LMAO

It's really sad tbh.
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member

LMAO

It's really sad tbh.

he overused his jokes as much as Russell Peters.
    thats why i stopped following him when i was 14
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 4 can't be too bad, they have the 'use as head cheat' for one thing, how revolutionary! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    The Sims 4 can't be too bad, they have the 'use as head cheat' for one thing, how revolutionary! :smiley:

Yep! Especially when you put them on toddle... oh wait.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    the game could use more nudity

Wasn't there an agree button that used to be here? We could use one right now. I'll reinstall one!
    I%20agree%20button.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »

Yep! Especially when you put them on toddle... oh wait.

Anyone used a car in the cheat or they cut as well?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    LMAO

Actually, I typed it by hand. ;)
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    And that's why Colton is in jail :p

I was arrested and put in jail for robbing the Union Depository in Los Santos. :(
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I got to thank the Sims 4 for making me appreciate the Sims 1, 2, 3, and Life Stories series a whole lot more. I still can't stand the Sims Freeplay.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller