Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

Comments

• LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    Great job with Euphoria. I saw Earth, didn't think you could top that. You top it with Green Tea. I'm like, awesome! No way going to top that. Then you top it with Undine. Blown away by the water works. Thinking no way you can top that one. Then Euphoria comes and I'm blown away by the vibrancy of it. There's only ONE way you can top Euphoria and I think it will be CLIMATIC! But, knowing you, you'll top your own Climax!

WICKED AWESOME job! I'm so thoroughly impressed with your builds and your ultra modern yet very inviting and comfortable builds.
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Manssom!! Semi Paradise is a sharp, clean design. Wonderful!! Love it! Very creative..... :)
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Semi Paradise seems like complete paradise to me, Manssom! Simple is awesome when it is so strong like that; I love the architecture and colors you used! The islands are great, and I really appreciate the clean, crisp interiors. Another wonderful work of art! (*)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Semi Paradise is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is so very nice! It is great that you have built two homes in the build! The roofing is great, and it looks very nice how you have used the shelving and ledges in the build! It looks very nice how you have done the window alcoves! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the ledges. The roofing over the front porches looks great! The flowers feature in the front of the home is pretty! It looks great how you have done the gates. The flowers islands beds in the water on the left and right hand sides of the front of the home looks so very nice! The water fountains are nice. Very nice back patio area of the home! The pool and water fountains are very nice! The layout of the build is great! Nice outdiors cooking and dining porch. Sims will enjoy cooking and eating in such a nice setting! Great poolside sitting area too. The type and placement of the flowers through the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow flowers and the candles on the foyer tables are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Nice light filled dining room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. It looks great how you have placed the enlarged picture on the dining wall. The green and yellow colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice! The lights look nice how you have placed them on the walls. The green and white colour scheme of the bathroom is restful for sims when bathing and showering there. The living room is very nice. It looks great how you have placed the sofa and armchair there, and have the window behind the tv so that sims can enjoy sunlight coming in whilst watching tv. The fruit and leafy pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there, chatting and reading a book from the bookcase. The white lamps look nice either sides of the tv. The candles are nice touches how you have placed them in the rooms through the home. It is nice that you have made the third level of the homes a level for kids. Their living room area is great! The lady bug floor rug, and the ladybugs and rabbit on the floor look cute! The tree pattern on the wall and the green colour of the walls and yellow seating look nice. They will enjoy sitting there watching tv. Nice window study nook. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice furnisjing of the kids bedrooms. The pink and the blue colour scheme of the rooms, the pattern on the walls, the patterned floor rug, and the animal pictures on the walls look great! The unicorn and dragon look cute in the rooms! The green floor tiling in their bathroom is nice. It looks nice how you have the clouds and tree prints on the wall.
    The design of the build is so very nice! It is a very nice home! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Hello dear !
    Last night I was going to comment and faved your "Semi Paradise" when I my game closed :\ and I went to bed.
    It´s a wonderful and beautiful build, plenty of creativity and clever use of MOO. I have no words enough !!
    LOVE IT !! <3:D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Spectacular build again Manssom! :D Loving the architecture! It really stands out! Great roof work and window placement. Loving the water feature too! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Hi Manssom! Your buildings are very colorful and modern, I like what you use solutions, such as the fountain in the house "Undine", they do a very nice feeling! ♥
    Thank you :) Undine was fun and made me realise just how much you can do with the water tools in this game.
    That is one of the things I like about building. You usually learn something new with your builds :D
    You are on a roll! I can't even keep up with your builds. Also, I wanted to put far more into my world, but I could only choose one. I will definitely put more in as time goes on, though. You're a very talented builder! <3
    Thank you so much! :D Happy! Guess I've been quite busy, lol :blush: I have been trying to take a small break and just
    enjoy the gameplay but it doesn't last for very long. I always end up in build mode again :sweat_smile:
    LadyDaKare wrote: »
    Great job with Euphoria. I saw Earth, didn't think you could top that. You top it with Green Tea. I'm like, awesome! No way going to top that. Then you top it with Undine. Blown away by the water works. Thinking no way you can top that one. Then Euphoria comes and I'm blown away by the vibrancy of it. There's only ONE way you can top Euphoria and I think it will be CLIMATIC! But, knowing you, you'll top your own Climax!

WICKED AWESOME job! I'm so thoroughly impressed with your builds and your ultra modern yet very inviting and comfortable builds.
    Thank you LadyDaKare :) Wow you think Green Tea top Earth? Didn't even think about all that lol :sweat_smile:
    I am just working with my current ideas :) Very happy you like my builds though and I really appreciate your compliments!
    Also, thanks for the FR on Origin :) I gladly accepted :D
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Always a special treat 2 pop in here. Your builds are so amazing and officially declare that u r the master of modern building <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    OMG a billion times Manssom! Semi Paradise is ultimately amazing modern legacy house! :smiley:
    OK, I can't say much about this because everything is very awesome! The architecture, pool area, and interior are very amazing! I like the use of different color scheme in your build, noticed some green tea dashes again, hehe! :# I also like your clever use of landscaping in your pool area.
    I really love it! Already faved and downloaded. Awesome work! :smiley:

EDIT: Yahoo! Congratulation on Rose's Cottage in Maxis Tab! I'm pretty sure @rosemow will be proud of this. :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Two great new semis, wonderful landscaping and of course the water features are stunning. Gorgeous modern interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Cassee wrote: »
    Manssom!! Semi Paradise is a sharp, clean design. Wonderful!! Love it! Very creative..... :)
    Thank you Cass :)
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Semi Paradise seems like complete paradise to me, Manssom! Simple is awesome when it is so strong like that; I love the architecture and colors you used! The islands are great, and I really appreciate the clean, crisp interiors. Another wonderful work of art! (*)
    Thank you Bry :D So happy to hear that and it means a lot coming from such a talented builder like yourself!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Semi Paradise is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is so very nice! It is great that you have built two homes in the build! The roofing is great, and it looks very nice how you have used the shelving and ledges in the build! It looks very nice how you have done the window alcoves! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the ledges. The roofing over the front porches looks great! The flowers feature in the front of the home is pretty! It looks great how you have done the gates. The flowers islands beds in the water on the left and right hand sides of the front of the home looks so very nice! The water fountains are nice. Very nice back patio area of the home! The pool and water fountains are very nice! The layout of the build is great! Nice outdiors cooking and dining porch. Sims will enjoy cooking and eating in such a nice setting! Great poolside sitting area too. The type and placement of the flowers through the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow flowers and the candles on the foyer tables are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Nice light filled dining room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. It looks great how you have placed the enlarged picture on the dining wall. The green and yellow colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice! The lights look nice how you have placed them on the walls. The green and white colour scheme of the bathroom is restful for sims when bathing and showering there. The living room is very nice. It looks great how you have placed the sofa and armchair there, and have the window behind the tv so that sims can enjoy sunlight coming in whilst watching tv. The fruit and leafy pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there, chatting and reading a book from the bookcase. The white lamps look nice either sides of the tv. The candles are nice touches how you have placed them in the rooms through the home. It is nice that you have made the third level of the homes a level for kids. Their living room area is great! The lady bug floor rug, and the ladybugs and rabbit on the floor look cute! The tree pattern on the wall and the green colour of the walls and yellow seating look nice. They will enjoy sitting there watching tv. Nice window study nook. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice furnisjing of the kids bedrooms. The pink and the blue colour scheme of the rooms, the pattern on the walls, the patterned floor rug, and the animal pictures on the walls look great! The unicorn and dragon look cute in the rooms! The green floor tiling in their bathroom is nice. It looks nice how you have the clouds and tree prints on the wall.
    The design of the build is so very nice! It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you Rose :D I think semi-detached homes are awesome, both irl and in the game :) Sometimes I like to really challenge myself
    when it comes to gameplay so I usually end up creating a huge household :) And a huge household needs a big build! ;D
    But I guess it could be even more challenging to try and put 8 simmies in a small house with just one bath and one bedroom.... :worried:
    Think I'll save that one for later, lol! Anyways, happy you like Semi Paradise :D Thanks for your sweet feedback! Always highly appreciated :)
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    This is amazing! Both houses are amazing beautiful and the garden is to dream of!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Do I understand good? You just editing your second post and replacing photos of your old creations with the new one? Nevermind! I saw the Paradise and I like it very much! It's so peaceful there and so calm! And I just love the Ladybird! :))
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Congrats!!! Manssom on Fav!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Rose's Cottage being favourited by Maxis! :) That is very exciting!
    Thank you Rose! It is super exciting considering it was made for you :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    Congrats!!! Manssom on Fav!
    Thank you! :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Hello dear !
    Last night I was going to comment and faved your "Semi Paradise" when I my game closed :\ and I went to bed.
    It´s a wonderful and beautiful build, plenty of creativity and clever use of MOO. I have no words enough !!
    Oh no! I hope my lot wasn't the cause of your game closing? :p lol!
    Anyways thank you for your kind words :) They are more than enough ^_^ *hugz*
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Spectacular build again Manssom! :D Loving the architecture! It really stands out! Great roof work and window placement. Loving the water feature too! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*) (*) (*) (*)
    Thank you so much yanti :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Manssom Your modern builds are stunning so hard to pic a favorite though I do favor them all as I see them in the gallery. All are unique and beautifully done your landscaping using the pool tool is very inspiring. Hugs Folly
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Congratulations Manssom
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Manssom wrote: »
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Hello dear !
    Oh no! I hope my lot wasn't the cause of your game closing? :p lol!
    Anyways thank you for your kind words :) They are more than enough ^_^ *hugz*

No no no dear. My laptop was more tired than me. I always want to make many things at the same time and my poor laptop can´t stand sometimes :#
    Already faved <3
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Ok Manssom, this definitely gives a STRONG impression.
    I don't know what to say. It's just... perfect. And it's not only the exterior.. the whole build, it's perfectly assembled. The interior is amazing.
    I love it.
    Always a special treat 2 pop in here. Your builds are so amazing and officially declare that u r the master of modern building <3
    Thanks you so much Zita! :) That is quite the compliment :blush:
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    OMG a billion times Manssom! Semi Paradise is ultimately amazing modern legacy house! :smiley:
    OK, I can't say much about this because everything is very awesome! The architecture, pool area, and interior are very amazing! I like the use of different color scheme in your build, noticed some green tea dashes again, hehe! :# I also like your clever use of landscaping in your pool area.
    I really love it! Already faved and downloaded. Awesome work! :smiley:

EDIT: Yahoo! Congratulation on Rose's Cottage in Maxis Tab! I'm pretty sure @rosemow will be proud of this. :smiley:
    Hey Rye! Thanks for the billion OMG ;D You can never have too many of those I guess! Very happy you like it :)
    Yes, I just couldn't resist adding some of my green tea dashes here as well :sweat_smile: lol! Also, thanks for the
    congrats and for nominating Rose's Cottage! That was very kind of you ^_^
    masajo wrote: »
    Two great new semis, wonderful landscaping and of course the water features are stunning. Gorgeous modern interior design :)
    Thank you so much :D
    kameliaxxx wrote: »
    This is amazing! Both houses are amazing beautiful and the garden is to dream of!
    Thank you :D Really appreciate it!
    Battyivy21 wrote: »
    Minty tea bath is beautiful and has a calm effect to it.
    Thank you, happy you like it :)
    agusiamal wrote: »
    Do I understand good? You just editing your second post and replacing photos of your old creations with the new one? Nevermind! I saw the Paradise and I like it very much! It's so peaceful there and so calm! And I just love the Ladybird! :))
    Yes, I do replace old photos with new photos on my third post on the first page, showcasing my newest build :)
    Thank you for your kind words, very happy you like it! If you love ladybirds then I can really recommend a very cool ladybird room
    created by a fellow builder called chris2fer03:) You can find his room here. In case you haven't seen it already that is :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Manssom, Semi Paradise is another Stunning modern! You are so good at building these. :smiley: I Love the exterior design and the water features with all the flowers. Just Beautiful. Your interiors look lovely, done in those soft, soothing shades of color.

Congrats on all your latest Maxis Faves! :star::star::star:
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Hello Manssom :)
    Your houses are great works. Your houses have an interesting shape and beautiful interior. They are perfect.
    Congrats on Fav :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]