Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your Victorian WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The tower looks great! It looks nice that you have placed a chimney on the roof. The wraparound porch is very nice! It looks nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the home.
    It looks very nice! You should continue on with the build! :) Your WIP pictures weren't showing up on the thread, so I needed to quote your post to get the link to the pictures.
  • Options
    LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    You have been busy. Your newest Victorian I can't wait to see the finished product because if it's anything as awesome as your last several builds and rooms have been I know I'm going to love it!!! And Victorian's are difficult. So far, great job. Keep it up Rye!
  • Options
    KaleidowKaleidow Posts: 10 New Member
    Love your array of builds! Very inspiring! ^.^
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hmmm....wonder why I can't see the pics of your victorian home?!! I tried several time but it is not working! :(
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello again Simmers! Sorry if my pictures are not showing to you. Mine just worked fortunately (OK, it's going weird).
    Anyway, thank you again for the support. OK, I'm going to repost my pics again. Hope these work for you now. Enjoy! :)

Images are deleted. Please proceed to my finished product. Thank you! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    THAT IS AWESOME!

As a residing sucker for Victorian Builds, I love your current WIP!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    The pictures do show up now. I am not sure why they didn't appear before. I needed to quote your post before, but they are appearing in the thread now. I wrote about the WIP then. The WIP looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Hello again Simmers! Sorry if my pictures are not showing to you. Mine just worked fortunately (OK, it's going weird).
    Anyway, thank you again for the support. OK, I'm going to repost my pics again. Hope these work for you now. Enjoy! :)

i8i3H3i.png
    Io6hw43.png

Nice Victorian, RyeCris16! It fits in with Willow Creek perfectly! Great job! :D

Ed

fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Just keep going :) Good luck keeping it under $50,000! I'm finding it hard to create affordable homes since we got MOO :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very pretty Victorian Rye :) woot woot!
  • Options
    Hello again my fellow Simmers and builders! :)
    Thank you again everyone for the support in my Victorian build. Glad that my pictures showed up. And because of that, I am going to continue on with my build. :D
    But before I continue, I wanna share to you my updates about this thread. I'm going to tidy up with my plans that I'm going to stop and going to build for this year and beyond. ;)

Scrapped Plans:
    * Ryan's Budget Home Set Vol. 1 - I'm going to stop making this set, because I don't think I'm comfortable with it. Building budget houses is more challenging than building starter homes. Sorry everyone. :( However, my Victorian project is still in my work, but not targeting to cost under 50K, instead with freedom of placing some details. :)

Replaced Plans:
    * Ryan's Family Houses Vol. 1 - Did I say I'm making a set of family houses? I meant I'm going to build a set of legacy houses instead, and it is now called Ryan's Legacy Houses Vol. 1. Similar to what I mentioned, I'm building three legacy houses, and the bonus room is still a kid's room.

New Plans:
    * Ryan's Victorian Houses Vol. 1 - I'm going to build a collection of Victorian houses. In Vol. 1, I'm building three houses in this set. The Victorian project that I'm working on is a part of this set.
    * Ryan's Traditional Rooms Vol. 1 - With set of modern rooms in my plans, I'm also building a set of traditional-styled rooms in this game. Similar to a set of modern rooms I'd planned, I'm also building five rooms.
    * The Sims 4: Get to Work related Plans - Maxis and EA announced the first expansion pack in The Sims 4, and it was called Get to Work. While I still need full details about the EP at release, I'm going to make it as a placeholder.

Well, that's it for now. Thank you again everyone! :)
  • Options
    Your plans for your builds sound great! :) It is great reading about the types of homes and rooms that you are planning to do. Enjoy working on these builds. I look forward to seeing your Victorian home when you have finished it :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Will be popping in 2 see the Victorian and the other builds you described It sounds marvelous <3
  • Options
    MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Tower of the Victorian house looks great! ;) Very nice Victorian house Cris. <3
    EA ID: Mattoowy
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great plans, can't wait to see the final results: -)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow! So sweet of you to comment. :heart_eyes: *hugs* :D<3<3<3

Thanks @ReneVeronicaZIta! Glad you're stopping-by again and leaving a comment. Thanks also for your marvelous review! Your latest builds are very amazing too! :D I'll visit to your creative thread soon. *hugs* :D<3<3<3

Thanks @CrazySimMatt for your very nice review regarding my Victorian WIP. *bro hugs* :D

Thanks @Nhicks! Glad to hear about my plans are good. *hugs* :D<3<3<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Thanks for reposting the pictures! I can see your beautiful victorian home now! Gorgeous architecture! Love the tower! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @yanti68 You're welcome and thank you! I'm glad that my pictures showed up to you. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hello again my fellow Simmers and builders! :)
    Well, it's done! I present to you my Victorian lot, part of Ryan's Victorian Houses Vol. 1.
    This one is a house for a music-lover Sim, just like a Musician's Pad. Enjoy!

Lot #10: Victorian Melodies
    Lot Size: 20X15
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Victorian Melodies is a small Victorian house, perfect for a musician. It has one bedroom and one bathroom.
    >First story is color blue. It contains a living room with all of musical instruments Sims can play. It also contains a kitchen, dining area, and a study area in an octagonal room.
    >Second story is color red. It contains another living area, another study area, a bathroom, and a bedroom. And a backyard area has a grill and a bench.
    >This lot costs §71,494 (Not on lot). It suits on any 20x15 lot around Willow Creek.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >At first, I was struggling with an architectural shape. I tried so many attempts on building a concept. I also tried browsing house plans, but I didn't impressed with those, ugh! :confounded:
    >And last part is budgeting. This was originally planned to keep under 50K, but because it's more challenging than building a starter home, I decided not to do this plan, instead with freedom of putting a lot of details.

Credits:
    * Donsvlinder (aka Sims-Online) - for her clever octagonal roofing tutorial.
    * Darlene Hearn - to use her for play-testing.

Tags: #small #blue #red #victorian #music #musician #solo #nocc #playtested #RyeLots
    Screenshots:
    tcJdWEh.png
    7RJskSM.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot contains MOO'd objects. To keep the placement, you need to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned on.
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    I hope you like it. :)
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Really really beautiful house , brillant roofing
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very beautiful and classic. Well done!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very beautiful Victorian, great architectural style and superb roofing. Lovely bbq area at the back :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Very cute :smiley: The kitchen is adorable and I like the layout of the place!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    Victorian Melodies is very nice! :) The name of the home is nice and suits the theme of a musician living there. Very nice exterior design of it! The tower looks great! It looks nice that you have placed a chimney on the side of the home. The octagonal roofing looks great! The covered over wraparound porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the home. The flower box windows are pretty. Nice back outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals atbthe umbrellla civered table in the outdoors air. The ground paint texture is nice. The way you have placed the flowrrs abd rocks on the back edge of the house looks very nice. The bird bath is a nice touch for sims to see as they are enjoying sitting on the seat bench in the sunshine. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat stand is a homely touch beside the front door. Nice corner dining nook area. It looks nice that you have placed a circular rug underneath the table. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have designed the living room sitting area to be next to the staircase. The window music alcove is very nice! Sins will enjoy playing the musical instruments there. The musical themed pictures on the walks look nice there and suit well the theme of the area and home. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair listening to the music being played and warming up in front of the fire. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo there. The wall paneling is nice. Very nice study area! The blue colour scheme of the area looks very nice. The flooring pattern is nice, and it looks nice the type and how you have placed the curtains. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using a computer or resting on the armchair having a read of a book from the bookcase. The yellow flowers are sunny for sims to see when sitting there. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen and created the stove alcove! The tiling stove splash back looks great! Very nice upper study and living room! The red colour scheme of the room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the study desk in front of the window so sims can enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the desk using the computer. The bookcases look great how you have placed them in the corner nooks either sides of the desk. The teddy and pig look cute on the fireplace ledge! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa reading a book. The standing candles add a nice look to the room. The floral wall pattern in the bathroom is pretty. The bathtub alcove is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the windows and curtains there. Sims will enjoy bathing with the sunshine coming in. The floor rug is a nice touch beside the tub. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The red and brown wall paneling and colour scheme of the room is nice. The clock is a nice homely touch in the room. The sofa looks nice at the base of the bed. The pictures look great how you have placed them on the bedhead wall, for sims to see when laying in bed.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Another gorgeous build @RyeCris16
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    edited March 2015
    @kameliaxxx Thank you for your beautiful comment. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Nhicks Thank you for your beautiful and classic comment regarding Victorian Melodies. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@masajo Thank you for your beautiful comments regarding Victorian Melodies. I'm glad that you liked my architecture and the backyard area. Thanks also for the fave, saw it in the gallery. I'm also glad that you finished your 13th Build-n-Share Entry. I'll make a full comment on it soon. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Cerrydd Thank you! Glad you find this very cute and also glad that you liked my layout. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@rosemow Thank you for your very detailed and lovely comments regarding Victorian Melodies. Glad also that you liked the name. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@kamb1403 Thank you for your gorgeous comment. *hugs*:smiley:<3<3<3

And I wanna thank @CrazySimMatt for nominating Villa Alfonso to be faved by Maxis. Very kind of you and much appreciated. *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you everyone for your great complements, downloads, and faves on my Victorian Melodies. This really means a lot for you everyone. :smiley:Gonna showcase it in Twitter too either tomorrow or on Monday. OK, it seem like I'm too shy to do it. Sorry about that. :\