Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Feedback

Today I am asking the general public whether they would prefer multiplayer so you can play with your friends or single player to have you own shimmy and creative bubble round you x

Feedback Below
Thanks
Lifesimmer_cristina

Comments

• Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    For me The Sims has always been a single player game.

Which is why I also wasn´t fond of the attempt at introducing quasi Multiplayer features into The Sims 3, via the Simport functionality in Showtime
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    There have been a lot of threads about this since it became known that the sims 4 was originally meant to be an online game. The people who use the forum are a small percentage of sims 4 players, but so far the threads I've seen are vehemently anti-multiplayer. A few people will say they would try it but wouldn't be thrilled, a few more think it would be okay, but the majority jusy sat "nope."
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    I want my own sim bubble. I don't need or want anyone else interfering with my game or how I play.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    I play The Sims to control my family and my neighborhood and thereby tell the stories I create. This automatically means there's nothing for anyone else to control. Now I might be willing to try out a public space of some sort, say a large community area or a mall, that was multiplayer where I just took one or a few sims there from the neighborhood, but otherwise no, I don't want The Sims to be a multiplayer game. This is my dollhouse.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Until recently, I'd have said I wasn't interested. But if I could just play with one or two people of my choosing - friends I've made on Sims forums - it might actually be kinda fun.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MushMouse88MushMouse88 Posts: 40 Member
    Single player. Multiplayer seems like it would be confusing.
  • KiwiSyd1202KiwiSyd1202 Posts: 24 New Member
    I can't say, since I haven't tried it, but I do like my sim life to me my playground. Other simmers would just mess up my sim's life.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • LenoreLoveLenoreLove Posts: 72 Member
    Seeing into the world of LenoreLove may be just too much for a multiplayer world. Keep me in my bubble just to be safe.
    The necessity of procuring good intelligence is apparent and need not be further urged.