Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you to @Ximph @KittyKat8103 and @charlotteprice for not only wiping out my Top 5 but my entire Wishlist!! <3<3 Thanks sooooo much <3<3

I have updated my list - any help is always greatly appreciated - thanks :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Thank you to @Ximph @KittyKat8103 and @charlotteprice for not only wiping out my Top 5 but my entire Wishlist!! <3<3 Thanks sooooo much <3<3

I have updated my list - any help is always greatly appreciated - thanks :kissing_heart:

That's awesome - congrats! (*)
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Thank you for the Afternoon Jacket @njwilson1986! <3 *hugs*

Updated the Top 5 on my original post here.
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Hope everyone is having a good morning. I'm currently working on some of the Ultra sets, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
    Nevills wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a good morning. I'm currently working on some of the Ultra sets, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you for the 2 gifts, @Nevills! :)

Thank you again @KittyKat8103 for the gifts... <3

My list is updated, any help is greatly appreciated - thanks <3

• Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Just realized that it was time to update my list thank you again @Jaceigh‌ for Bow Dress
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

@CandySims14 - thank you for the gifts, I love them! And I love your avatar as well; it's adorable! :) Have a good weekend :blush:
    thank you thread
    edited February 2015
    Bleubell wrote: »
    @CandySims14 - thank you for the gifts, I love them! And I love your avatar as well; it's adorable! :) Have a good weekend :blush:

Aww! You're welcome @bleubell! <3

• JWgirl28JWgirl28 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone:

My top 5 are:

1: Deliciously Indulgent Bakery

2. Archers Gauntlet

3.Head Start Playpen,

4.Lunar Lakes

5 Brunch at the Old Mill

Or anything for my wishlist would be appreciated

thanks in advance! :D
    This is a repost, just in case my original post got lost in the sea of posts, :smiley:
    list has been updated as of April 8th, 2015
    Post edited by JWgirl28 on
    thank you thread
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    You're most welcome @Sweet2 :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
    edited February 2015
    Bleubell wrote: »

Aww! You're welcome @bleubell! <3

I appreciate it! <3 hope you enjoy my gift as well :blush:
    thank you thread
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited January 2016
    It's very hard to buy simpoints here, they dont accept my card and its not sold on stores...so I can't get SimPoints if not from ads, so I thank you if you gift something!

heres my wishlist : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=osupermegabom

Really, anything from it would be good. I have no preferences, just that I prefer objects than clothes. I just want to complete some sets.

Update: I'm working to complete the One With Nature set! Items missing on my wishlist

Any other objects or clothes on my wishlist would be great too, really. Thanks!
    Post edited by HausOfSuper on
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    I just wanted to say thank you to @melaniet1020 and @Pixieydust for the great gifts off of my Top 5. Thanks so much <3

My list is updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks :D<3

• angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    Thanks to some wonderful people who attacked my wishlist with some excuses like my birthday, my wishlist is pretty much dead. So thank you to everyone and please remove me from this directory. You are all wonderful and i hope to bring some sneak attacks myself if i get a good run on ads!
  • slimey01slimey01 Posts: 172 Member
    Thank you @CandySims14 and @tombwriter‌ for the gifts!

Sorry I haven't been on as much lately, but my usual computer quit working so I've had to switch to a new one, and I don't have access to it as much as I'd like :(

I've updated my list
    thank you thread
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @Osuperlegal‌, im sorry for your inability to purchase simpoints or items on your own, but its actually quite rude to specifically ask for certain things on your WL .. its looked at as begging. :disappointed:

there are sooo many wonderful people on here that LOVE to gift people and you'll probably even encounter some that like to gift worlds ... but theres no order of importance here. people gift what they can, when they can. : :\
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2015
    @tombwriter - While I agree with you for the most part, this thread is not the place for that discussion which we have been through hundreds of times. Additionally, in light of the fact that free Sponsor SimPoints have returned with a vengeance to many in the USA, I think we can cut our friends who live elsewhere a little slack at this time? Besides, there's not much difference between outright asking for things and advertising the same or the equivalent in one's signature. Thanks for gifting and have a super weekend.

Edit: We don't need to carry this discussion further and thank you for indulging me on this thread.
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @Reachsims‌ the difference in a person (such as myself) having their WL in their signature is because i was tired of having to go back to my bookmarked tabs to copy and paste the link to my WL, to post on here-- and knowing that i live in the Complete a Set thread, it definitely can become tiresome.

Although, im extremely sympathetic to her/his situation (yes, not empathetic, because i was in their shoes at one point in time), theres a way a go about things. Youve been on the forums for a long time, so its pretty safe to say that everyone usually puts their top 5 items at the top of their WL without having to actually say so. But i do agree with you, theres no need for us to continue this conversation, when i was just pointing out something to someone thats fairly new on here.

Im have family coming over for the weekend, so im destined to have an amazing weekend, and i hope you do the same! :)<3
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
    Thank you @tombwriter for the gifts <3

My list has been updated. Any help is greatly appreciated - thanks :D

• njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    edited February 2015
    I have updated my top 5
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2015
    My top 5:
    1. Lucky Palms (it looks amazing!)
    2. Al Fresco Street Market
    3. Head Start Playpen
    4. Grim's Ghastly Manor
    5. Haute Hip Sofa
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Thank you if you gift me :blush:
    (I have a question: how do I make a link to an updated post?)
    I have updated as well :)here
    thank you thread