Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited February 2015
    EmmySky wrote: »
    > @igzigpuff said:
    > Coming out of lurking mode to say loving all your pics! ...back to lurking.

Ditto, this is my everyday stop to view, laugh, and make my kids think I'm insane. My older son now wants to buy a copy of this game for himself after hearing the tales of my black widow and my child hating serial mother. :D

That sounds epic, that reminds of me and my dad back in the day when the sims 1 released. I saw him playing asked what it was he told me let me play for 5 mins literally than that was it i was told i wasnt aloud to play it again!!! Ended up saving all my pocket money and buying the sims for myself and my mum bought me all ts1's eps for my birthday every year pretty much :D Been hooked since and my sims collection is massive lol all pc games all console games lol.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    > @igzigpuff said:

Ditto, this is my everyday stop to view, laugh, and make my kids think I'm insane. My older son now wants to buy a copy of this game for himself after hearing the tales of my black widow and my child hating serial mother. :D
    ... serial mother... unh-ohh! :)

• igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    > @igzigpuff said:

Your game sounds like fun and it's great that your son wants the game too! :#

• NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Here are some more photos of my Sims:
    Benji Oliver in the kitchen
    agu2uas.png
    XmcpYNG.png
    Isabella and her future wife Amanda Porter
    j8BHULB.png
    Pool Party!
    pi3e8eY.png
    And more wedding photos
    Osxt3IM.png
    yfQtbFj.png
    9U27aeM.png
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Oh the old romantic in me just adores the lovey dovey moments, even if this is the one where she's ditched her would-be husband and gone running into the arms of her true love :heart::smirk:

02-19-15_2-01nbspPM_zpsd910zd4s.png
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    > @igzigpuff said:

Woot someone else who's fav char to play is a black widow!!

yqCsdo8.gif
  • EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    > @Cassandra52182 said:
    >
    > Woot someone else who's fav char to play is a black widow!!

When I first got the game, I didn't realize I could turn aging off, so all my townies are elders now. Don Lathario was her fourth husband, and the only one who wouldn't die via woohoo. I had to lock him in a room, very boring. She is currently on the prowl for elder #5 weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    @igzigpuff ~ This place can be a 3 ring circus at times, So lurking is entirely understandable. B)

Ronins evil twin was getting on his nerves, so he decided to break it to him that he's just a poor imitation. :\

..That Sent him away with his tail between his legs. :#

@Lazarus_B4R‌ So true! ;)

Ouch! I knew Ro was evil, but he has reached a new level making his twin cry, sniffle! >:)

• Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    igzigpuff wrote: »
    @igzigpuff ~ This place can be a 3 ring circus at times, So lurking is entirely understandable. B)

Ronins evil twin was getting on his nerves, so he decided to break it to him that he's just a poor imitation. :\

@Lazarus_B4R‌ So true! ;)

Ouch! I knew Ro was evil, but he has reached a new level making his twin cry, sniffle! >:)
    If you can't make fun of yourself..sorta..who can you make fun of? :p
    ..Wait, on 2nd thought..don't answer that! :o:#

ts4-evltnlgz01.png

ts4-evltnlgz02.png

Hope you dont mean me ;)
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Hope you dont mean me ;)
    Umm, it's pictures My Sims, So no, it has nothing to do with you. :p

Lol i was just kidding around :D
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    > @Cassandra52182 said:
    >
    > Woot someone else who's fav char to play is a black widow!!

When I first got the game, I didn't realize I could turn aging off, so all my townies are elders now. Don Lathario was her fourth husband, and the only one who wouldn't die via woohoo. I had to lock him in a room, very boring. She is currently on the prowl for elder #5 weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Yeah woohoo weekend got Maya's count up to 9...I'm starting to run out of different ways for them to die though >.<

yqCsdo8.gif
  • meganalyssa94meganalyssa94 Posts: 199 Member
    Just kissing this llamacorn's neck. You know, the usual way to kiss a llamacorn. :p
    htyXoYe.png?1

I love the cuddling animation. Looks so cute all the time! <3
    Tixmtyi.png?1

Just think she is very pretty :)
    qElMCLc.jpg?1
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    When my kid met Channing Tatum and got his pic taken with him of course!!

enqzKY8.png
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    M8fdDlz.jpg

Poor Dylan, looks absolutely miserable lol
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited February 2015
    @cheesetruck: ... Maybe that's why no one dared come near the cupcake table! Holy Plum!!! =O
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    M8fdDlz.jpg

Poor Dylan, looks absolutely miserable lol

He's like so done with life that he just buried his face in the cupcake. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    vEOVhW1.png

My newest sim, Krysta Ponce (also my avi). I just thought she looked so cute and happy to be eating her grilled cheese lol.

Been trying to get into playing this game again and I forgot how fun these sims are to take pictures of!
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    4ut189.png
    My Sim chilling at the Calientes
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
    cale2003 wrote: »
    4ut189.png
    My Sim chilling at the Calientes

Yea he looks chilled :D
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    vEOVhW1.png

My newest sim, Krysta Ponce (also my avi). I just thought she looked so cute and happy to be eating her grilled cheese lol.

Been trying to get into playing this game again and I forgot how fun these sims are to take pictures of!

She's soo cute c: love your signature, btw
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    2zy8ncw.png
    Beautiful :D

14io6bl.png
    Lovely evening scenery :)
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM