Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Discover all the little things the programmers put in the game.

Make a Sim Master that has every hidden skill, has achieved level 10 in every occupation (I hated law enforcement the most), explored every world and has all the skill rewards accomplished. They are hard getting started but once you have a solid Sim, they can achieve the top of any occupation in about 2-3 Sim weeks. It helps to have a "witch" that can cast hygiene and hunger charms as well as make potent bliss potions. Survive on a diet of "Ambrosia" every seven days and your mood will be maxed most of the time.

Start early with the Nectar Maker career and save one of the bottles from every batch ... In about 20 Sim weeks they will be worth a fortune and enough to buy businesses around town. In no time flat you will have millions without "cheating" anything other than death (don't make the mistake of protesting Death ... That can lead to an untimely visit from the Grim Reaper).

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    208. Create a super rebellious teen Sim who is always in some kind of trouble.
    209. Have a really happy family, and a really depressed child, or vice versa.
    210. Make a Grim Reaper Family (Have a bunch of GR babies.)
  • ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    Fun ideas, guys!

211. Make a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Sim. Build a home to look like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan, but no indoor plumbing allowed! If you have them, use the outdoor shower from Serenity Retreat and the Chamber Pot from Dragon Valley. Get your Sim into the Fortune Telling job, have them work their way up the ladder, moving their home around from world to world periodically.
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    *Gasp* ...Commenters?! YES!

212.Make a Sim that will date everyone in the town, and then break all of their hearts. They should travel to every town you have, and change their looks each time they move to a different town.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    213. Explore every single World Adventures tomb.
    214. Build your own tomb!
    215. Create the Maze Runner in Sims 3 >:)
    216. Create the Hunger Games in Sims 3
    217. Create Divergent in Sims 3
    218. Create Harry Potter in Sims 3
    I'm sorry, I'm a fan of all books lol.
    219. Create your Sim-Self
    220. Delete the school and wait for all the families to move.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    215. Create the Maze Runner in Sims 3 >:)
    216. Create the Hunger Games in Sims 3
    217. Create Divergent in Sims 3
    218. Create Harry Potter in Sims 3
    I'm sorry, I'm a fan of all books lol.
    219. Create your Sim-Self
    220. Delete the school and wait for all the families to move.

Just wanted to point out that I have a world with no school RH and no one moved. So...wait to see if they moved?
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    edited February 2015
    221.Make mansions out of starter homes
    223.Make starter homes out of mansions.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
    edited February 2015
    224. 100 baby challenge.
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    225. Move to a house that directly backs up to the beach. It makes everything more fun because you can sit and watch the pretty water while your sims are sleeping or unclogging toilets. Also it means they can go swimming/snorkeling/fishing/windsurfing constantly :)
  • secondendersecondender Posts: 63 Member
    226 : Do a Wishacy!
    *poofs*
    simblr :3
    226 : Do a Wishacy!

What's a Wishacy?
    > @becks1112 said:
    > secondender wrote: »
    >
    > 226 : Do a Wishacy!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What's a Wishacy?

You have to complete every wish your sim comes up with. You can't do anything with your sim unless they wish for it! I'd link it, but I can't yet as of I have no posts. XD
    *poofs*
    > @becks1112 said:
    > secondender wrote: »
    >
    > 226 : Do a Wishacy!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What's a Wishacy?

You have to complete every wish your sim comes up with. You can't do anything with your sim unless they wish for it! I'd link it, but I can't yet as of I have no posts. XD[/q]

Oh interesting! That might be fun when I need a break from my normal games.
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    227) Make an extremely ugly Sim, set lifespan to short, and have said sim breed down the line. See how long it takes you to get rid of those ugly traits.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    228: Create Sims based on your character drawings. (So guilty of this!)
    229: Burn your least favorite townie in hellfire.
    *poofs*
  • kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    edited February 2015
    230: Build a snowman army on your front lawn... Who needs friends!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited February 2015
    179. Throw a pool party during snowy Winter. :P See if any guests freeze.
    I had this happen in one of my games (the neighbours threw the party, not me), they still ran around in their swimsuits. No one froze.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    These are hilarious!
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited February 2015
    Have an alchemist throw a house party with "mixed drinks" served.
    See who turns into a werewolf, witch, vampire ... Or falls in love, gains skill, gets fat ... Whatever.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited February 2015
    BlackSand wrote: »
    See who turns into a werewolf, witch, vampire ... Or falls in love, gains skill, gets fat ... Whatever.

I'll try this one!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • TollingBellsTollingBells Posts: 3 New Member

Completely random Sims- either using the randomize buttons in the game, or using a number/dice roller (I personally use Roll Dice Online most of the time) to determine names, traits, favorite colors, ect.

I use the dice roller because I like to roll 4 at once for the 4 categories of traits, and then grab the ones that are the number I rolled. You can also roll for lifetime wish since you have the ability to pick it, which is great- You can get a sim who hates the outdoors get the garden or fishing wishes, or a shy sim get the Heartbreaker LTW. I've even done it with the pets- roll a dice that encompasses the number of breeds for said animal, then roll for fur pattern, color, traits, ect.

As for rolling for names, what I mean is using a die or number generator set to 26/30 and rolling to see what their name will start with.

Create Sims based on elements- Especially if you have Supernatural. Fire patterned clothes, icy colored fairy wings, go nuts. Give 'em traits to match it too- Hot headed and flirty for fire, commitment issues and absent minded for airy sims, and so on.

A alternate version of this is making a sim family based on any sort of theme- Animals? The seven deadly sins? Colors? You can be super creative with just a simple theme to work off.
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »

I've never had a Sim autonomously drink a "mysterious drink" nor eat a poisoned apple. I was so disappointed that I stopped making them.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    179. Throw a pool party during snowy Winter. :P See if any guests freeze.
    I had this happen in one of my games (the neighbours threw the party, not me), they still ran around in their swimsuits. No one froze.

This reminds me of this Sim who autonomously decided to play in the sprinklers one night during winter. I think he did this more than once actually... o:)
    Old_Mill_Cafe_00006.jpg