Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Casualties!

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'm too lazy to post pics, haha. But basically my sim found the love of her life, got engaged, cheated on him and got caught in the act. So she tried rebuilding their relationship, but then found out she was pregnant by her side lover whom she seems to want to woohoo with all the time now. So she took him to Granite Falls to tell him about the baby and they are currently having a "babymoon" while she figures things out with her heartbroken fiancé.
    I didn't post any pics during the challenge either, and I have quite a few from the challenge. So you're not alone in that. :)

• SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    My sim completed the serial romantic aspiration this weekend then ended it marrying the love of her life and is currently honeymooning in granite falls with the final woohoo producing fruitage of the belly ;) lol
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    > @sunman502 said:
    > Aeroprincess87 wrote: »
    >
    > I'm too lazy to post pics, haha. But basically my sim found the love of her life, got engaged, cheated on him and got caught in the act. So she tried rebuilding their relationship, but then found out she was pregnant by her side lover whom she seems to want to woohoo with all the time now. So she took him to Granite Falls to tell him about the baby and they are currently having a "babymoon" while she figures things out with her heartbroken fiancé.
    >
    >
    >
    > I didn't post any pics during the challenge either, and I have quite a few from the challenge. So you're not alone in that.

Ooo... a babymoon. I love that idea. Aw... sad though that she cheated on her fiance. Will you have her work things out with him or stay with the baby's father?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    Here's rough montage of a small fraction of my Sim's...activities:
    youtu.be/D1UFGGAHHio

I love the music you chose for that!
    Sterling loves the ladies & the ladies love Sterling.....killed me xD Someone was a busy rabbit this weekend.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Poor Sterling, indeed! Think of all the child support!
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • creationsofmoniccreationsofmonic Posts: 122 Member
    youtu.be/D1UFGGAHHio

I must say love the video, but poor Sterling!!! ;)

• ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    edited February 2015
    Aww thanks! The music is titled Rubber Necking by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena. You can find it in Youtube's royalty free music library.
    youtu.be/D1UFGGAHHio

I love the music you chose for that!
    Sterling loves the ladies & the ladies love Sterling.....killed me xD Someone was a busy rabbit this weekend.

Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
    edited February 2015
    Thanks guys, I'm so glad you like my little clip!
    youtu.be/D1UFGGAHHio

I must say love the video, but poor Sterling!!! ;)
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    Poor Sterling, indeed! Think of all the child support!

Post edited by ArubianaCaliente on
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    01_12_15_1_35__am_by_rvu-d8dpadp.png

That poor girl, she looks broken. As if she's been woohoo'ed senseless by catloverplayer.
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    @ArubianaCaliente Omg! Sterling is too sexy for his shirt! I cracked up seeing all the pregnant women walking onto the lot with him. Funny video and great music, too. Thanks for sharing! :D Btw is he up for grabs on the Gallery?
    Thanks so much! I've uploaded Sterling to my gallery. My name there is arubiana0425. Sterling is listed as Sterling Hudson. You may have to sift through a lot of buildings I've favorited on the gallery to find him.
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    @ArubianaCaliente Omg! Sterling is too sexy for his shirt! I cracked up seeing all the pregnant women walking onto the lot with him. Funny video and great music, too. Thanks for sharing! :D Btw is he up for grabs on the Gallery?
  • creationsofmoniccreationsofmonic Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks so much! I've uploaded Sterling to my gallery. My name there is arubiana0425. Sterling is listed as Sterling Hudson. You may have to sift through a lot of buildings I've favorited on the gallery to find him.

Ohhhh, thanks so much! He's in my game now, LOL!!! >:)
    Thanks for downloading him! I hope he adds a nice flair to your town!

Ohhhh, thanks so much! He's in my game now, LOL!!! >:)
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    01_12_15_1_35__am_by_rvu-d8dpadp.png

That poor girl, she looks broken. As if she's been woohoo'ed senseless by catloverplayer.

Why'd that statement make me sad?
  • YuiVooYuiVoo Posts: 173 Member
    Everyone says Elders can die of woohoo but I had my elder sim woohoo with his young wife over and over and nothing happened. Then I had them both woohoo when they were both old until it said they were 'dangerously tired' so I had them woohoo again to make it worse but then the buff suddenly went away. I don't think the elders can die of woohoo...
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member

Oh thank you so much! Gonna go download him now! :)

• CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    5 pregnancys and 3 dead elders...
    Ci7abDw.png
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    I nominate myself as a casualty of this event. :dizzy_face:
    hEFcp6z.gif
    Enjoy! I may end up doing a LP around Sterling. :)
    Oh thank you so much! Gonna go download him now! :)

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited February 2015
    Please do and link it. :p

Edit the quote thing is broken but I was referring to Arubiania s Post.

Will do! It may take some time for me to get everything together.
    Please do and link it. :p

Edit the quote thing is broken but I was referring to Arubiania s Post.

• uptownfunkyuptownfunky Posts: 2 New Member
    I hope this is considered a casualty, heh.. my sim couple (gen 3 of the family) ended up with a late-in-life surprise baby thanks to the Woohoo challenge... the father was an elder and the mother literally one day away from aging to elder. They already had grown adult twins, one of whom had a girlfriend who was very pregnant (ended up being twins again). I was distracted dealing with everyone else and accidentally must have hit "try for baby" intead of just woohoo. I swear I didn't even notice at all until a full sim day later when she got her first bump. And I'd already saved and quit in that time so no backsies. It was a boy, ha. Younger than his own nephews.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I hope this is considered a casualty, heh.. my sim couple (gen 3 of the family) ended up with a late-in-life surprise baby thanks to the Woohoo challenge... the father was an elder and the mother literally one day away from aging to elder. They already had grown adult twins, one of whom had a girlfriend who was very pregnant (ended up being twins again). I was distracted dealing with everyone else and accidentally must have hit "try for baby" intead of just woohoo. I swear I didn't even notice at all until a full sim day later when she got her first bump. And I'd already saved and quit in that time so no backsies. It was a boy, ha. Younger than his own nephews.
    Hi, welcome to the community.
    I guess that this really proves that there really is no age limits on pregnancy once a sim reaches adulthood. :)

• altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member

Well I'd count it as a casualty, hope they stay healthy and alive long enough to raise him ;)
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    @arubianaCaliente, when I saw that u made a sim named "Sterling", I immediately thought of Sterling Archer- the main character from the show "Archer". If anyone watches that show, he would have been a perfect sim for this challenge.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr