Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Plantsims.

What's your favorite premade family of Sims series?
  • Hingis16Hingis16 Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't know but I like Sadie Mason and Mercedes May of Starlight Shores

What would be the gift of your dream ?
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited February 2015
    To see my grandmother who has passed away.

Whats your favorite book?
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
    I don't read books much : I get bored after having red 20 pages...

What's going on in your mind right now ?
    How I have 2 tests and more homework due at 12 am. And thanking god my project has been extended to the 19th instead of at 12 am.

How's your life going?

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
    It would be a very long story but to be short : I don't have a family anymore ( both of my parents are dead ( My father in March 24th 1996 ( suicide : bullet in the head ) and my mother died of Parkinson the 17th of July 2010 ) ). What's left of my family don't care about me at all. I've got no friend. My life is very sad : I've got depression, I'm fed up of my loneliness that I have to endure since too long, I've got very severe anxiety disorders and another issue I'd rather not to talk about here.

What about yours ?
    edited February 2015
    (I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you. I know things will get better for you. don't give up faith)

Well I'm very blessed. And lazy. my ex bestfriend / ex lover threw away our 5 year friendship for his girlfriend. I'm happy for him. Just mad he threw me away. Also my very close grandmother died of cancer in the summer. it's nerve racking when i think that she isn't here anymore. But other then that I have a pretty good life. I can't complain even though I do complain a lot.

What do you do on your free time?

I'm unemployed so I've loads of free time ! I don't do much : I learn about wolves : majestic wild animals but so misunderstood !

What was the biggest achievement so far in your life ?
    edited February 2015
    Since I'm young. It would be getting into college I guess. But anyone can really get in there if you try hard enough. Well an art school at least. I only applied to 2. I got accepted into both.

What makes you happy?

Animals : especially wolves and dogs with a big mention to dolphins... But some other things also but I won't mention all of them. Yet happiness is rare in my life.

What makes you sad ?
    Thinking about my grandmother and my ex bestfriend/lover. Also thinking about my brother growing up without his father.

What makes you laugh?

• Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    My friends, my wife, my job. Choose something :)

Why do/don't you like TS4?
    edited February 2015
    It's for me a very unfinished game and I got quick bored : they need to implement loads of new things to get the game not boring ! And I miss the Open World of SIMS 3

Why should be happy with a very limited game like TS4 ?
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I don't feel like it's limited. I'm having fun with it.

What's your favourite free time activity?
    at first I didn't because with sims 3 you could go to other places while still controlling your sims at home. I hate traveling while not being able to control my other sims. Then traveling takes longer so I try mainly to keep them home. But I love how saving the game takes 5 seconds instead of 5 minutes like sims 3. I don't care to much about toddlers. I didn't like that they had took away the sim family tree. But they recently programmed that so I'm very glad. But it's just getting used to. It seems they made the game just to make it more real and excluding some of the other factors such as toddlers, controlling 2 places at once, and the family tree which is back. I really do miss like going to a restaurant to eat and cars while controlling my teen to cook at home.

What about you?

• thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    I like to go camping

Do you consider me your friend?
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Yes.

Do you consider me trustworthy?
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    Yes

Do you think my sig is funny?
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Sorry, I have sigs disabled so I can't see it, but I'm sure it is

Do you like snow?
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    Yes

Do you like tea?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I do.

Do you like online shopping or shopping shopping?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Online shopping

Do you have annoying parents?
    44444.gif
  • Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    edited February 2015
    Yes.

Do you like classical music?
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif