Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Question about sharing the woohoo data for this challenge. In order to participate, do we have to share pic on facebook or do we just have to have share game data activated? :)
  • gartephiegartephie Posts: 118 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Question about sharing the woohoo data for this challenge. In order to participate, do we have to share pic on facebook or do we just have to have share game data activated? :)

We just have to have share game data activated :)

tumblr_mskby9ubqC1qld9iuo1_500.gif
  • Nattie1912Nattie1912 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited February 2015
    A friend and I downloaded Sims from the Gallery and now we are both talking and giggling on Skype .. having the best fun
    I WANT THE NEW HAIRSTYLES!!! :D <3
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    yay ! he lives!
    he lives to woohoo another day. No thanks to his girlfriend who wouldn't wake up to plead for him no matter how hard i tried. Good thing her sister was nearby!!
    02-14-15_9-09nbspPM_zps741cda4a.png

almost my second valentines day casualty.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    Doing my part...Had an extra save of my Utopia Challenge with 4 already established couples, pulled my Legacy Founder and Completionist Founder, along with my Wonder Child Mother and Rosebud Founder into CAS, modified a few things, then dropped them into the neighborhood, woohoo has resulted in 3 pregnancy and counting so far. ;)
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    I guess that's one perk of having a same-gender couple xD No pregnancy to worry about w/o mods!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Now up to 12 or 13 I think.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So what did I miss? I hadn't played the game all day, but may get a few woohoos in to help out (some of my sims been wishing to woohoo or try for baby anyways.
    I am at 170 on one of my couples trying to get to 200 lol
  • NicolenessNicoleness Posts: 268 Member
    I've got a question! Does Try for Baby also count, or is it just the woohoo interaction?
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Try for Baby counts.
    I wish there was some way to post our results so far.. would be nice to know if we are getting close.
  • Jim1912Jim1912 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Nattie1912 said:
    > A friend and I downloaded Sims from the Gallery and now we are both talking and giggling on Skype .. having the best fun
    > I WANT THE NEW HAIRSTYLES!!! :D <3
    >
    I'm sure we'll get the new hairstyles. We can't be the only ones trying for 5 million woohoos. lol
  • NicolenessNicoleness Posts: 268 Member
    Yeah, I wish they would have given us a counter or something. Either way, its fun to have my sims crawl into bed with eachother and do the horizontal tango every three in game hours. Haha.
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Given on average that apparently there's 1 million WooHoos a day for normal play, I think we're fine ;)
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
    There are seriously that many WooHoos a day.. lol busy busy Sims
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Absolutely gutted... I wasn't really bothered about the woohoo weekend but I thought since Im playing my family and it was valentine's day I thought I'd be nice to them and help the woohoo cause.... only my Internet decides to be awkward and origin logged me out and I didn't realise until after. Sorry guys! Maybe I'll let my sims get lucky tonight. ;)
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    i have done my part :) the game goes so slow when connecting to the internet and sending data over!
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    This is a weekend when everyone's thoughts turn to love. Romantic love, platonic love, familial love and... of course, WooHoo.

We are setting our The Sims 4 players a challenge. Are you up for it? How many times can you get your Sims to WooHoo this weekend?

We have a target, and we even have a little reward if our players manage to reach that target. Find out all you need to know here at the official blog, which goes live at 2pm PST today, which coincidentally is when the WooHoo Weekend challenge kicks off.

Hope you will all join in the fun and help us to reach our goal.

UPDATED: please remember to tick the "Share User Data" box in your game settings for this weekend. You can turn it off again as soon as the challenge finishes.

@SimGuruBChick, Woohoo and love are not the same thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • RonaldtheWizardRonaldtheWizard Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2015
    What I like about this challenge is how it made me try out different parts of the game. My Loner Sim who was purely meant to be a skill guinea pig is currently on his 37th WooHoo trip (into space).

(Edit: Make that 38th as he just flew off with a married girl...)
  • Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Eliza and Bob Pancakes went at it like Bunnies and now they have 2 kids. Liberty Lee and Travis Scott just got married and I suspect they've got a bun in the oven while on Honeymoon in Granite Falls.
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    30 times for my simself and her comedian husband! Of course they have 3 kids and another on the way now...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Kevsta26 wrote: »
    No one seems to have answered my question yet.

Does it count towards woohoos if teens mess around? Cause I have a lot of teens in my house and they frequently mess around with their romances xD

Yes woohoo is woohoo no matter age or if it s called messing around.

• N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    So even though I'm working 14 & 12 hrs this weekend I thought I'd try & contribute to the cause. I made a Donna Lothario and figured between her, Don & the Calientes I'd get somewhere. Well, she was doing fine hitting on what's his name?...johnny Zest? Discussing her commitment issues and he's all grinning and bobble head shaking his head "yeah!", "yeah"....uhhh...single bed. What the??! No prob, no prob...how about a date? She tries to buy him a drink & he disapears!
    Meanwhile, I'm starting to nod off in RL so long story short, I still got nothing. She got some more prospects so there's a bit of potential tonight yet.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    Andygal wrote: »
    Try for Baby counts.

Did anyone answer if teens messing around counts? I've got some about to age up and start dating.