Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

Comments

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    While my Sims are contributing, I do want to echo that people shouldn't feel like that's all they should be doing this weekend. My Sim recently had her heart broken, found love again and I've taken them out on dates, camping together and going to each other's houses to laugh/poke silly fun at roomies, etc. I think there's been about 15-20 WooHoo sessions in total?

But definitely don't get too hooked up on it - with the amount of people contributing, I'm pretty keen on stating we'll make it :)

Have fun first - worry about repetitious spam of WooHoo button second, no matter how awesome that rocket blasting into orbit upon a contrail of hearts may be.

And also Happy Valentines to all of the players behind the screens today \o/
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I got pretty bored after having my couple woohoo 15 times last night. lol. I realized I couldn't do a whole weekend of just that. And besides, if they are collecting data on my gameplay, I might as well show them how I play the game all the time. I don't want them to think all my sims do is woohoo!

But, for the challenge, they will definitely woohoo more than they normally do.

Lol! I was the same @fullspiral! I think I got to 12 times then I got bored. But my Sims will also still be woohoo-ing more than usual :grin:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I got pretty bored after having my couple woohoo 15 times last night. lol. I realized I couldn't do a whole weekend of just that. And besides, if they are collecting data on my gameplay, I might as well show them how I play the game all the time. I don't want them to think all my sims do is woohoo!

But, for the challenge, they will definitely woohoo more than they normally do.

Lol! I was the same @fullspiral! I think I got to 12 times then I got bored. But my Sims will also still be woohoo-ing more than usual :grin:

Glad I wasn't the only one!
  • pattyruiz4pattyruiz4 Posts: 34 Member
    In my world 90 % are teeneger I hope teen count for whoohoo too
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    pattyruiz4 wrote: »
    In my world 90 % are teeneger I hope teen count for whoohoo too

Teens can "mess around" which is woohoo not sure it counts though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    My sims usually woo hoo pretty frequently since it pretty much takes care of social & fun all @ once plus I don't have to queue up sleep either. (How's that for lazy simming) But I've been building & RL work a lot lately so no go for social life...mine or my sims. Hmm, I have had insomnia lately so maybe I can contribute to the cause a bit.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd just started an alphabet legacy with my Sims girls Avery and Alicia (below) when I saw the Woohoo challenge. Alicia already had a boyfriend and he was too nice to cheat on for more Woohoo and as a couple it just didn't seem right making them Woohoo all the time.

Anyway I was looking for someone for Avery and Don Lothario walked passed and it was perfect. They got married and Woohoo all the time I think its been about 18/ 19 times together so far. Plus she now has 2 other boyfriends so I think her Woohoo count is up to about 30 at the minute. They're on short lifespan and its only been about 8/9 sim days so doing pretty well.

tumblr_inline_njs2k5Xs7O1t9i07c.png

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well I got in a few before my Internet crashed. Called my Internet provider and there is an outage in my area and it won't be fixed till after 11pm tonight maybe later

I'm able to get on here thru my phones 4G over the air internet.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Does having a husband and a boyfriend and having kids with both count? LOL
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Does having a husband and a boyfriend and having kids with both count? LOL

It doesn't matter who you use as long as you woohoo :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • RonaldtheWizardRonaldtheWizard Posts: 67 Member
    I'm almost curious about the math now: The amount of Sims 4 players with the Sharing option turned on, and the average amount of WooHoos per person that is needed to reach the 4 million.

My Sim currently scored about 13-14 times with a Noncommittal girl, which is perfect because he's a Loner deep into his skill development and she doesn't want more than some physical attention every week or so. It's cute to see such a dysfunctional couple work well together.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It s 5 million for the hairs I think.
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Hmmm...kind of interesting how something can seem so fun for a while then can eventually kinda turn into a chore. Ok maybe... I would love to but I just opened a bag of doritos and my show is on, so..I guess as long as I don't have to do anything.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Lol I think some people are taking this a bit too seriously, no one is asking you sit at your computer all weekend and make your sims woohoo non stop. Just let your sims have some romance instead of the daily grind of working and skill building :) I only usually play one family and the parents only woohoo when they get the whim, this challenge has persuaded me to finally add heaps of couples that I made in the CAS demo and when the game first released into the neighboorhood and play them. They're all loved up now haha <3

And who cares whether EA Can see how many times your sims have woohooed or cooked a meal or pooped angrily? I certainly don't, they are welcome to that info if they want lol, especially if it helps them focus on adding content that's in line with how people like to play.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    So how far is everyone? anyone actually keeping tally? lol
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I'm at 27 right now >.>
    y9UdOhq.png
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Well I had a neighbourhood I'd put 3 couples into, they all went on a Valentine Weekend break, romantic dinners, swimming in the pools, lot's of Woohoo, now lot's of morning sickness :D
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I'm at 22. But I've been in build mode for the last couple of hours.
    altad1 wrote: »
    Well I had a neighbourhood I'd put 3 couples into, they all went on a Valentine Weekend break, romantic dinners, swimming in the pools, lot's of Woohoo, now lot's of morning sickness :D

*slow eyebrow waggle* Look at you and your sexy Sim shenanigans...
    y9UdOhq.png
  • DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member

Just hit 30 >.> <.<
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    No one seems to have answered my question yet.

Does it count towards woohoos if teens mess around? Cause I have a lot of teens in my house and they frequently mess around with their romances xD
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »

It's been an exhausting day lol.

27 Looks like you've been busy too ;)
    edited February 2015
    Crackseed wrote: »

It's been an exhausting day lol.

27 Looks like you've been busy too ;)

All with one couple too. Pretty sure the bed posts should have been glowing red by the time last night's sessions were done...

@Kevsta26 - Not sure. I'd hazard it does count but would be nice to get official confirmation.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Kevsta26 wrote: »
    No one seems to have answered my question yet.

Does it count towards woohoos if teens mess around? Cause I have a lot of teens in my house and they frequently mess around with their romances xD

I believe it would, since teens have "how many times woohooed" in their stats. Haven't tried it myself, though.

Also, for the person who mentioned it, yes: the Gurus have said that Try For Baby also counts for a woohoo.

• qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member

Uh well...one couple took 4 tries to get pregnant, another took 3...then there's 2 sets of newlyweds on vacation...plus Cassandra had to have a few goes at elder Don Lothario before he kicked the bucket. So +/- 30?