Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Blood (A New Sims 4 Story)

DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
EDIT: Thank you so much CillianLover for helping me become a full member faster... now I can show you all the Blue Legacy as I meant it to be :)

Meet the Blues: Acken (the gentleman of the family), his wife Elsen, their daughter Arrya and son and heir to the Blue legacy- Harlo.

Acken met his wife on their home planet Z510 in the bustling mega city Zhenkhalis 140. Originally the Khassassikis when the family move to Earth they decide to change their name to “Blue” to make things a little easier for the Earthlings.

They certainly aren’t the first aliens to emigrate to Earth but in the small town of Willow Creek nobody has seen anything like them before and people aren’t sure quite what to make of the mysterious new family. Will the Blues be able to fit in and find a place for themselves on this new planet or will their otherworldly customs prove just a little too different?

The story will be told from multiple perspectives both within the Blue family and outside it.

Here's the link to my simblr: http://somethingsimblr.tumblr.com/

I'd love to get some feedback for my story and what you want to happen next. It's kind of a short first entry but I want to split the story up a bit so it can be told by a few different characters.
Post edited by Duckielurve on

Comments

• DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2015
    trying to post a picture of the family...
    Post edited by Duckielurve on
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    I'll give you likes so that you can hopefully become a full member faster. :)
    > @CillianLover said:
    > I'll give you likes so that you can hopefully become a full member faster.

thank you :) It's really annoying not being able to share my stuff :) I'm trying to get involved in more discussions but I never know what to say :/
    edited February 2015
    I am the same exact way! I'm super shy, even on the internet.
    The new member/member thing is really annoying. This board is a super friendly one though, so it's not too bad to get the points. You should check out the storyteller thread on here. Everyone on there is easy to talk/type to. :)
    > @CillianLover said:
    > I am the same exact way! I'm super shy, even on the internet.
    > The new member/member thing is really annoying. This board is a super friendly one though, so it's not too bad to get the points. You should check out the storyteller thread on here. Everyone on there is easy to talk/type to.

Thank you :) I'll go check it out xxx I'm at 25 likes now (don't know what that means exactly in terms of posting picture/ links) but thank you xxx
    edited February 2015
    tumblr_inline_njgozjHHpT1t9i07c.png
    Blue Blood :3
  • KevaLillyKevaLilly Posts: 108 Member
    Great story! Keep it up! :)
    My Story Site! - Featuring my Sims 4 series, Dawning of The Drensker, as well as other stories and treats!

My YouTube Channel

My Twitter Page
    DianeSB90 wrote: »
    Great story! Keep it up! :)

Thank you :)
    Oh my gosh, I love it! The family is great, and their reactions and feelings about the situation are spot on! I enjoy hearing the dad's thoughts about their home planet; very interesting.
    Also, great use of the Leia dresses. :)
    Ah! I love it! Can't wait for the next part. :D