Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Maxis be working on multiple expansions and game packs now?

Do you remember how EA released 2 Sims 4 surveys last year, and they included expansion pack, stuff pack and game pack ideas. I wonder when Maxis started working on Get To Work expansion pack, because they mentioned some of the features in October survey. I hope that after the first EP is released, we will have some clues what is next for The Sims 4. I want Town Life, City Living/Nightlife, Animal Life, Country Life, Seasons, Generations, Superstar and Freetime. Also a Magic EP and a University EP could be awesome. What do you think?

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I am sure that they are. I wonder what the next GP and EP will be. I like what I have seen so far. love OR and am looking forward to more GP. Can't wait for GTW. hope time goes fast.
  • HatsAreLifeHatsAreLife Posts: 109 Member
    I hope so! I can't wait until more expansion packs are released! :)
    corpse-party-BoS-banner.png

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    Do you remember how EA released 2 Sims 4 surveys last year, and they included expansion pack, stuff pack and game pack ideas. I wonder when Maxis started working on Get To Work expansion pack, because they mentioned some of the features in October survey. I hope that after the first EP is released, we will have some clues what is next for The Sims 4. I want Town Life, City Living/Nightlife, Animal Life, Country Life, Seasons, Generations, Superstar and Freetime. Also a Magic EP and a University EP could be awesome. What do you think?

It is already known they are indeed working on multiple packs, like..since the launch of the game :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

I can guarantee a second Game Pack and/or Stuff Pack is in the works. We will probably only get two Expansions this year, as it's normal to have roughly 6 month gaps in between the first two Expansions, and then it starts becoming more regular after the second EP.

Here's hoping to include some family play to hopefully ease the pain from that side of the community.
  • DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
    Yeah I think they are, Which is great! I can't wait to get Get To Work and Outdoor retreat when I get the chance. I am in love with game packs because it's such a good idea, much better than stuff packs. I can see them releasing more holiday game packs which would be great like they could have beach resorts of something and maybe a snowy place for skiing and stuff. I'm also excited for an EP like generations where we will hopefully get bunk beds and some nicer children's furniture (sorry EA your children's stuff is nice but without CAS I feel like we need more choices in everything.) Also looking foward to basements and more carpet colour choices hopefully some brighter colours like purples, darker pinks, blues and blacks. I'm looking foward to everything about the EP's and Game Packs for this game because they seem pretty well thought out.
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I'm almost certain the second expansion will be announced around gamescom this year then released october/november time, so yes they are probably working on more at this time
  • creamceecreamcee Posts: 65 Member
    I think they are already in the process of creating more EPs for us to download/buy. I hope that with them comes some solution to the problems in the game too *cries*