Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

Comments

• AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    So I am curious.... What does everyone think the target is?

I guess you haven't read the blog?
    This weekend in The Sims 4 is officially WooHoo Weekend! If you can get your Sims to WooHoo 4 million times over the next two days*, we’ll build you a new gnome. You can see the concept drawing for it below! We’ll release this gnome – for free - in a patch in March (yes, that’s confirmation, we will have a patch in March) which will be available for all owners of The Sims 4**. And, if you manage to reach 5 million, we may throw in some snazzy hair styles as well.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Dazed_cassDazed_cass Posts: 83 Member
    7G4VnIW.png?1

hehe sounds like a plan! :3
    Id5yhh7.png?1
  • mandarinlady1mandarinlady1 Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2015
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > SimGuruBChick wrote: »
    >
    > This is a weekend when everyone's thoughts turn to love. Romantic love, platonic love, familial love and... of course, WooHoo.
    >
    > We are setting our The Sims 4 players a challenge. Are you up for it? How many times can you get your Sims to WooHoo this weekend?
    >
    > We have a target, and we even have a little reward if our players manage to reach that target. Find out all you need to know here at the official blog, which goes live at 2pm PST today, which coincidentally is when the WooHoo Weekend challenge kicks off.
    >
    > Hope you will all join in the fun and help us to reach our goal.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How do we prove how many times has our sim woohooed and if we used or not cheats though?

Did you read the end of the comment as it said ..:

please remember to tick the "Share User Data" box in your game settings for this weekend. You can turn it off again as soon as the challenge finishes. This is how hey will know!
  • mandarinlady1mandarinlady1 Posts: 44 Member
    Did you see at the end of the post it said : please remember to tick the "Share User Data" box in your game settings for this weekend. You can turn it off again as soon as the challenge finishes. That is how they will know.
  • SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited February 2015
    Here is a love shack I created just for this challenge:
    02-13-15_5-23nbspPM.png

02-13-15_5-24nbspPM.png

Origin ID: SpunkyBeli
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Do we need to turn share user data on the game options? or only being online is enough??

Yes, you do need to turn on Share User Data for the weekend. You can turn it off again after the Challenge has finished.

Oh, I can't do that. I don't want anyone seeing into my computer.

And that is totally your prerogative. Your choice about whether to share data or not.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • gartephiegartephie Posts: 118 Member
    edited February 2015
    > @SpunkyBeli said:
    > Here is a love shack I created just for this challenge:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Origin ID: SpunkyBeli

Very nice house!
    Love your signature btw!
    tumblr_mskby9ubqC1qld9iuo1_500.gif
  • lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    I think this whole idea is extremely odd and doesn't seem to correlate with this game...but that's just me.
    @lyra - Yes it is quite odd, but it's a bit of fun really at the end of the day and perhaps it's a new game play feature that is simply just being tested out to see how everyone responds to it.
  • lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    gartephie wrote: »
    @lyra - Yes it is quite odd, but it's a bit of fun really at the end of the day and perhaps it's a new game play feature that is simply just being tested out to see how everyone responds to it.

Yeah, I get that, but when I saw it I felt really uncomfortable...I mean, we all know what WooHoo stands for and to have a 'competition' just seems in bad taste.

> @lyra said:
    > gartephie wrote: »
    >
    > lyra - Yes it is quite odd, but it's a bit of fun really at the end of the day and perhaps it's a new game play feature that is simply just being tested out to see how everyone responds to it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, I get that, but when I saw it I felt really uncomfortable...I mean, we all know what WooHoo stands for and to have a 'competition' just seems in bad taste.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you have an issue with it, just don't participate in the challenge.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    @SimGuruBChick‌ Is it possible to get a live counter going?
    > @agent_bev said:
    > SimGuruBChick‌ Is it possible to get a live counter going?
    That would be epic!
  • DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    > @agent_bev said:
    > SimGuruBChick‌ Is it possible to get a live counter going?

I would love to watch this while I do the challenge. Having fun so far. It's silly and amusing.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Sorry folks, no live counter.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
    > @SimGuruBChick said:
    > Sorry folks, no live counter.
    D'aw that's too bad! Oh well! Would've been brill! But hey guys... New gnome and hairstyles!!!
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    So my sims pretty much only woohoo to have babies, but I found some couples that were ready for another kid or their first. 3 woohoos from my game tonight, some kisses, friendly hugs, romantic hugs and romantic gestures. I really want new hairstyles! LOL I don't feel like I'm helping very much with only 3 woohoos!
  • DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    I've got 14 woohoos in so far tonight. I'm playing other than just having them woohoo over and over, like filling aspirations and working through careers.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    gartephie wrote: »
    > @SpunkyBeli said:
    > Here is a love shack I created just for this challenge:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Origin ID: SpunkyBeli

Very nice house!
    Love your signature btw!

Thank you so much
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    mikmaker wrote: »
    mikmaker wrote: »
    marcellala wrote: »
    The reward is going to be a gnome? Nooooooooooooooo.

I'm scared of gnomes! I hope this will fail >:)
    Hopefully I don't get banned for this :/

NO!!! I need new hairstyles!

You can still accomplish this without my support ;) Why can't we win hairstyles before the gnome?

I need you by me, beside me, to guide me. To hold me, to scold me, 'cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad.

Okay, thanks...now I had to go to YouTube and play that song!
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    @SpunkyBeli - You're welcome!
  • BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Do the woohoo stacks count per couple or per Sim? Like my married couple have woohoo'd 40 times, but is it 40 or 80? xD

It is SO weird we're keeping tabs on woohoo
    giphy.gif
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    This is a very different challenge for me. I generally only woohoo occasionally, mostly for babies or because I feel like my married sims should have a "honeymoon" (although I'll do it more often now I see how quickly it fills the fun bar!). I made 2 romance sims and am going through the soul-mate aspiration for the first time. It's really quite fun. They'll have a baby as close to the end as possible just to contribute to the stats.

@BrandiBug I'm guessing once per couple
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Just a note to the Simgurus on here about the hairstyles.

I'd like some of the sexy ones back from Sims 3 Master Suites and also The Sexy Bath Towel Turbans which hopefully sims can wear with a bathrobe and to bed. Sims 2 Kitchens and Baths had bath towel turbans. I mentioned this to Simguru Jill on Twitter so I'm hoping to get them with this challenge and give us the following colors pink,blue,red,white,lavender and orange.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Boy the tents make you want to have your sims woohoo more often. I love the animation. :p

Now if we could only get shower woohoo back and the bath tub added as well.