Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Last set of pictures
    13688507155_c7540936a0_z.jpg
    8612793908_b557655f2e_z.jpg
    13205694305_59d8c83df6_z.jpg
    13185064415_90bb2da100_z.jpg
    13185251633_a5119979f7_z.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Hello Pugslover4 here got more beautiful pictures. This is into the future....
    Screenshot-3_zps6b7d7be3.jpg
    It was raining a day before and today she woke up beautiful morning to check her mail and I saw the most beautiful sunrise there. Yes she is in her nighty and I do wished they do robe over it, I would be caught dead wearing that. LOL!

And here is beautiful afternoon she went to Prims Art to get her stuffs done to get extra money.
    Screenshot-4_zps9157e7d3.jpg
    I added that in so they (into the future) have something to keep busy at. Here she is on a nice late afternoon.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    @jillbg I love your photos, it's so beautiful. I wished I had talent with that!
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    There are so many beautiful screenshots here. I can't reply to all the posts, but thanks to everyone who has shared! Very enjoyable thread. :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Wow @jillbg ♥!!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited July 2017
    This is one of my favourite pictures of my new gondola build. The colours all changed when I put it into the Utopian Future.

Gondola10.jpg

Here it is in Aurora Skies.

Gondola48.jpg

And I thought I'd add a picture of it in Lucky Palms

Gondola53.jpg
    Post edited by Karritz on
    @Karritz that so beautiful, I like the top pic you have. It's so beautiful! <3
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @Karritz that so beautiful, I like the top pic you have. It's so beautiful! <3

Thank you. I thought it was beautiful and unusual too. I added the other pictures to show that the colours change in each world. I find that fascinating.
    I wonder how did you recolor it??? I never figure out, like I wished I can recolor the flowers and grass. I want pink or purple or blue grass unless I need to use the one from INTO THE FUTURE fake grass. LOL!
  • CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    Wow, beautiful screenshots you guys had taken. There's something that I like about screenshots that captures the beauty of nature. And it make you admire the beauty of the nature within these screenshots.
    I wonder how did you recolor it??? I never figure out, like I wished I can recolor the flowers and grass. I want pink or purple or blue grass unless I need to use the one from INTO THE FUTURE fake grass. LOL!

I did nothing to recolour it. Just putting it in the world makes that happen. It must be to do with the lighting in the world.
  • ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    This is one of my favourite pictures of my new gondola build. The colours all changed when I put it into the Utopian Future.

Gondola10.jpg

Here it is in Aurora Skies.

Gondola48.jpg

And I thought I'd add a picture of it in Lucky Palms

Gondola53.jpg

That's freaking Awesome

UrMeatisNeat

edited July 2017
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I had to take it into the Utopian Future as I wanted the Dew Flowers. For me it was all about the garden and that had to have the Dew Flowers from the Utopian Future. They stay there when you move it into to other worlds.

Here's another pic I like from the Utopian world.

The Sim in the front of the picture has had dew thrown at her and that is why she is that orange colour. :D

Gondola32.jpg

I recoloured the hanging chairs using patterns.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Most of my scenery shots are around builds ... But the scenery often makes or breaks a build.

Chula Vista

cv5_zpscb16e7c6.jpg

Chateau de Hiver

ch10-1_zps645c0ff8.jpg

Winterpark

Winterpark2_zps65e870b5.jpg

The Rusty Nail

RN1_zps10d50db3.jpg

Wedding Venue

WV3_zps57d80354.jpg

Superstar Mansion

SSH7_zps7d2f1564.jpg
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    edited February 2015
    Karritz wrote: »
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I had to take it into the Utopian Future as I wanted the Dew Flowers. For me it was all about the garden and that had to have the Dew Flowers from the Utopian Future. They stay there when you move it into to other worlds.

Here's another pic I like from the Utopian world.

The Sim in the front of the picture has had dew thrown at her and that is why she is that orange colour. :D

Gondola32.jpg

I recoloured the hanging chairs using patterns.
    That is so beautiful. I love it! <3 You did wonderful. I can't wait to go back and this time Utopian. ;)
    @BlackSand that's so pretty too. :)
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    Great pictures everyone. I'm still amazed by the beauty of the sims 3 and I've been playing it since it was first released. I was also amazed by the sims 1 and the sims 2. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
    @Pugslover4‌ ... I love scenery ... I just have my Sims take the scenery shots and then use them for art around the house.

photos4_zpse07a53d5.jpg

nh9.jpg

Or in a Club ...

metro3.jpg

bc1-1.jpg

Sometimes you just get a good shot ...

update4.jpg

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited February 2015
    BlackSand wrote: »
    @Pugslover4‌ ... I love scenery ... I just have my Sims take the scenery shots and then use them for art around the house.
    What a great idea. I really haven't displayed much of my sims' photos. I'll have to do this. :)
    @lanlyn ... It is fun, but can be tricky at times.

Just like taking real pictures ... It is not like screenshots (you actually have to get the lighting right).
    With the top picture in China (the one with the boat in it) ... I bought the lot adjacent to it and camped there until the lighting was right.

Sometimes you get lucky ... Sometimes you have to wait for Sims to move out of your shot.
    It is easier as well to take a short trip (in World Adventures) ... And just take pictures during it so you don't miss shots messing around doing other stuff.

• SummersBuffSummersBuff Posts: 74 Member
    These look wonderful. I can't wait to play Sims 3 again.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited February 2015
    @jillbg I love your photos, it's so beautiful. I wished I had talent with that!
    Thanks @Pugslover4 I didn't know I had a talent either before opening up CAW and getting started. And then I was lost! It's a great tool! :D
    @BlackSand You're a great builder, is that wedding venue up on the exchange? And I have to try out the photos...
    Thanks @astridentanja , Tha's a "WOW" that warms my heart!

NymlADp.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I love the look of SIMS 3, this thread is a big salute to that. I do like scenery in most video games. Sometimes, when I would play the old versions of Tomb Raider. I would just stop and take a look around. The scenery there was so wonderfully done.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    I think I should try all of that pictures and maybe I might get lucky to see though them all without hasting and blur most of my sims take picture but they wind up got either pixel or blur, I have hard time angle them camera to aim it right. But I will give another shot and if it turn out great, I will share it. Be nice we have the Sim memory was part in our files so I can share some of the beautiful area they are at. I have a would in my exchange called Purple World. It's nice and all but still spec it's somewhat hard to get them right. I will need to redownload CAWS so I can play but the problem is I can't seem get to Edit Tool to Edit Town cause of the Origin pop up and then I can't get into the world so I can put building in. I wished they fix that without having to go though all the trouble. LOL!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top