Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    rosiep2010 wrote: »
    Could I have a link please @jmpintx

The link is---> Nektar Legacy

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    02-10-15_4-50nbspPM_zpsca338dbb.png

This is my Sims 4 baby challenge founder, Lilianna. I tried to give her a stay-at-home Mum kind of look. She is family orientated, neat and childish.

02-11-15_7-42nbspPM_zps8950e5a9.png

I really love this photo for some reason, I think its just because she's giving birth to Willow whilst Harmony and Keira are just asleep right next to her completely oblivious.
    edited February 2015
    Update on my Nektar Legacy Mona's Gotten Knocked up again had twins this time around. Come read to find how cute these 2 little bundles of joy are.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @Ashley382 I did build that house! I'm in love with it <3
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    I decided to write a story, I named it generations but It is an adaption of the 100 baby challenge, I will be having 100 babies but not with lots of different men.
  • Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    Ashley382 wrote: »
    @rosiep2010 - Not to be a downer but my founder has fertility treatment and the 2 pregnancies after getting it still resulted in just 1 baby. I ever tried kids tv and things and that didn't do anything. I know there was recently an issue with most pregnancies resulting in twins that the Gurus "fixed" I'm starting to wonder if they fixed that too well and turned the chances down too far. I'm really not a fan of the pregnancies/babies in the sims 4. I tried this challenge shortly after the game came out and had like 7 girls. And now currently I'm once again at 4 girls in a row. I think there are still some issues with gender outcomes and the chances of multiples in the game :\

New update on Sofia is up here!

Yay, 6 new babies to love!! The kids are all adorable and I love the names of the new ones, I bet they're going to be cuties too! Naughty Elissa getting herself pregnant, but lucky she's got her family to help her out :)
    Hello, I haven't been here in a while because my computer broke but I have a new one now.

I just started the 100 baby challenge on the sims 4, I currently have two girls (child stage) and a baby on the way, my next target is Mortimer Goth. How are you and your children doing?

Hello and welcome back! I'm up to baby 26 (!!!!!) and I'm planning on baby 27 being made soon :blush: there's so many grandkids and in-laws that its crazy!
    What's the baby challenge like without toddlers?
    edited February 2015
    @Makayla_MakaPaka I have to admit its a little odd but it is also still very fun because the baby stage has more interaction and the children have there own aspirations which is very rewarding to achieve (they are so difficult with a full house!). I would still prefer to have a toddler stage to though.

Baby 26! I can't wait to get that far in!
    @Makayla_MakaPaka I have to admit its a little odd but it is also still very fun because the baby stage has more interaction and the children have there own aspirations which is very rewarding to achieve (they are so difficult with a full house!). I would still prefer to have a toddler stage to though.

Baby 26! I can't wait to get that far in!

I've never played sims 4 and it sounds good but I reckon I'd miss toddlers too much.

Yes, its so exciting! And Hadley, my founder, is now pregnant with baby 27!!
    vijrm8.jpg
    Look who's 8yrs old now. Kya at 8 time for school.
    And someone has died, OH NO!!! come read to find out.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    fmhzq0.jpg
    The Twins 3rd birthday, Here is Heather age 3.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    edited February 2015
    ~NOT 100 BABY INFO, SKIP IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR MY LEGACY~

Just letting those who keep up with my legacy that i'm in the process of making the gen. two house c:
    Post edited by princess2109 on
    Hey do you all member my 100 baby challenge I started, well I kind of fell off the band wagon of it. Well I started playing that family again the other day and though I'd give you an update on the family. Rohan Carter the Gen 2 Heir Everyone choose. Well he had the twins girls Samantha and Lucy. He just added a son to the family with his last baby mama. He named his son Wallace, Not my choosing it was the game choosing it.
    jgp1n8.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Hello everybody!So I got the OMSP Resizer and I LOVE these tiny cuties!
    1zns7pl.jpg
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    @jmpintx I love those eyes. Are they CC, or just a very particular in-game color?
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
    @CreamierThanMami‌ those are the eyes if you are a werewolf, each werewolf has different eyes depending on the eye color of there human form.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    @jmpintx Ahh, that would explain it. I've only ever gotten bright red eyes on my werewolf children. Don't really know why.
    On the old forums, we used to have a thread that had a huge list of active, inactive, and completed 100 baby challenges stories, all organized by genre and age. Think we should start that up again on this thread, unless someone can dig up that old thread?
    On the old forums, we used to have a thread that had a huge list of active, inactive, and completed 100 baby challenges stories, all organized by genre and age. Think we should start that up again on this thread, unless someone can dig up that old thread?

That thread is still here, its called the 100 Baby Challenge Guide or something made by iButterfree. Look a few pages in and you'll find it, its still pretty active.

That thread is still here, its called the 100 Baby Challenge Guide or something made by iButterfree. Look a few pages in and you'll find it, its still pretty active.

Oh, goody. Thanks!
    I'm trying to find the link, but its seems that there's been no activity for a few days.
    Thanks!
    All good
    That exciting moment in the Sims 3 when ur expecting a baby, an hoping it's a girl. And BAM!!!! it pops the baby is coming so you rush to the hospital fast forward the time till the baby is born. Spend time thinking of the perfect name. Ethel Poppy Biddermans. And and and OMGosh!!! it pops a twin for you to name; a Girl as well. Elsa Whitney. Will post pics when they are toddlers. One came out Vamp and the other didn't
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions